Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO Plus sized party dresses for every girl who's all about dat bass: http://t.co/xcYZJTAGsp

12 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

15 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

COMMENTS

Popped pimple emergency

I popped a zit and now there is a giant hole in my face!

what do you do when you have a hole in your face from a previous pimple? I have a bunch of holes on my face.

by katgirly on 7/12/2012 4:24:48 PM

MOD MOD Smile
sorry for bothering you but ihad this pimple on my chin last night in bed and it was small and i started scratching it which wasnt very smart but would proactiv help? it kind of irrited my skin when i put it on so what should i do now?

Hey! no worries, you're not bothering me, I love to help y'all! I think the best thing would be to wash your face with plain soap and water every night (and moisturize with a face lotion in the morning if you start to dry out) until you can ask your doctor what products might work best with your skin. good luck!

Helen S.

by dinky010 on 7/10/2012 7:13:09 PM

Hey, my brother has me pop his zips for him all of the time. Is this normal or is it crossing personal boundaries???

Hey girl, that's just not smart. Don't pop zits: they'll just come back worst. Tell him that and see how he reacts,

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by kayla01257 on 8/23/2011 10:25:31 PM

i hav acne and am using an acne face wash with sacilic acid and i still hav acne outbreakz! y? and is acne also worsended by eating junkfood? Thanks! Please comment on my profile!

Hey girlie, the junk food is a myth, but eating healthy is good for your skin! Make sure that you're washing your face twice a day and use spot treatments to help make your acne fade faster.
Lauren T.

by squamster7 on 8/6/2011 11:29:14 AM

MOD MOD MOD! On my neck, armpits and the center of both of my arms are really dark! My doctor even said that it looked like I had a bruise there. I looked it up and it said that it could be a sign of diabetes (did i spell that right?) is that true? and how can i make it go away!?

Hey girl,

If the doctor didn't say anything about it possibly being diabetes, I wouldn't worry too much about it. If you're still curious, have your parents take you to a dermatologist (skin doctor) because he or she will most likely know what it is and how to treat it. x0x0
Casey L.

by Elecstar on 7/20/2011 9:43:31 AM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod I have hair down there and It sticks out of my bathing suit I'm afraid to shave it or ask my mom about it. What to do???

Hey babe. Ask your mama! Its not a big deal, but she might have some good advice. I really like :http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/noxzema-bikini-shaver-disposable-razors/ID=prod1466-product?V=G&ext=frgl_Google_Personal_Care They don't give you cuts or anything! You also can use nair or something similar!

mary h.

by Erinh11099 on 6/22/2011 11:39:45 AM

MOD MOD MOD;
hi! Smile
have you heard of the nuetragena (i probably spelled that wrong, sorry) make-up that also clears your face?
i was thinking of getting some because I have pretty awful skin and feel really self concious about it. i got into a bad habit of not washing my face enough, but figure i would use this more because i always seem to have time to put on makeup in the morning...
do you know of anyone who has used it and how it has worked for them before i get it?

by soccercastle on 6/18/2011 2:26:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
On my arms I think they are pores with white things stuck inside?! How do I get reed of these and what really are they? Thank you!(:

Hey girlie,

it's hard to "diagnose" this without a picture and more description - but that doesn't mean you should post it! Instead, give your doc a call and make an appointment with him. They could be pimples or whiteheads, but who knows. By getting a professional opinion, you'll know exactly what they are and exactly what you should do to treat them Smile
Lauren C.

by Lovehappens on 5/30/2011 10:50:53 PM

ModModMod!!!
I saw the Formula 10.0.6 skin products on this website. I looked up reviews on YouTube about the products and they were good. Do you know if I can get it at walgreens or target or someplace like that?! Thanks!

Hey chica! These products should be available at Walgreens!
Erin G.

by deedles1621 on 5/30/2011 3:03:03 PM

MODMODMOD! ok so i really dont know what skin type i am. When i use a cleanser, my skin on my face get a tight on my cheeks and forehead, but my nose and chin is fine because they get oily. Also, when my skin gets dry, it can also become ichy plz help me

Hey girl! It sounds like you have really dry skin. The best way to prevent your skin from reacting like that is to use a thick moisturizer to restore hydration in your face. Cleansers can sometimes strip the oils from your skin which is what you need to restore.

Chelsea B.