Bridget M.

is modding

8 MINUTES AGO That one guy who ruins your shot with all the other guys🙅:http://t.co/46y1GfIeZ77

4 HOURS AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

5 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

COMMENTS

Redo your room! 5 ways to cut the clutter

Drowning in last month’s math homework? Can’t find your fave pair of shoes? We’re showing you how to go from “Where’d that go?” to “Whoa!”

MOD!!
I'm so confused!! My mom won't let me do ANYTHING with my ugly beige colored room not even DIY!!! What do I do?

Hey girlie,

Try putting yourself in her shoes: WHY is she vetoing the makeover idea? Ask her that herself, if you're totally drawing a blank! That way, you can try to compromise and work together on making some improvements. Even if you can't change everything, if you can agree to hang a poster or revamp an old lamp, that's a start Smile So try going to her and being calm and mature while you say: "Hey, Mom? Remember when I asked you about changing up my room? I don't wanna be pushy, but could you tell me why you said no?" Give it a try!
Lauren C.

by izzytheswiftie on 12/4/2011 4:58:35 AM

I have a TOTALLY messy room, i know that i have to clean it, and i know how, but i don't know where to start, a lot of it is junk or stuff i dont use. any advice??
ps, i have almost NO freetime!

Hey babe!

When you have some free time, make a pile of stuff to throw away and stuff to donate to charity. When you take all of the stuff out of the room that you don't need, you'll be surprised as to how much space you have! I think messy people need lots of organizers for them to put stuff in...ask your parents if they'll buy you organizing crates for you to put your accessories in! Good luck babes! xoxox
Devin A.

by 3m2016 on 11/11/2011 3:48:47 PM

I really want to decorate my room better, but its really tiny. The measurements are 9'x11'x12'. Can anyone help?

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by couturecub on 9/14/2011 12:21:39 AM

I have bunch of baseball caps lying on my floor and no room in my closet i want to hang them up but how should i do it????????

Hey girly,

If you have some extra space on your desk or another flat surface in your room, you can stack the hats. Or, you can hang them off a mirror or bed frame in your room. x0x0
Casey L.

by Sailingirl on 7/20/2011 10:16:18 AM

i live in a apartment with my mom and my sister i have a small bedroom but they have all these rules like you cant paint youre wall its wierd and my room is cluttered i need help on how to decorate it plllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssseeeeeeeeee hheeeeeeeeellllllllllppp me !

by raynell on 7/18/2011 4:12:15 AM

MOD!
So I have to share a room with my sis.... And we are trying to get her, her own room. But I would really like to start getting things ready for my room redo. I want it to be very versatile (i change my mind alot!) so Im using white as a base color (bedspread,furniture, walls) And the other colors i want are pink & orange. Is there any cheap (i have 4 siblings, and my parents have to buy back to school stuff) ideas that you could give me?
Thnxx!
Ashley(:

Helen S.

by babygirl1265 on 7/15/2011 4:54:37 PM

I think the traditional Recycling bins are GREEN! This wasn't much help anyway.
TabiB

by Bubblez9722 on 6/28/2011 8:42:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
HI, I share a room with my little sis(kinda have to) and she hates the colors i love and clutters up the room and i get in troble for it its totaly unfair how can i get my sis to stop the clutter? thx

Alyssa B.

by watsmyuser on 6/16/2011 8:48:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a lot of trouble letting go of old clothes and stuff for some reason. That's why you can barely see the floor in my bedroom! Any ideas on reorganizing?

Hey girl!

A lot of people have trouble with this, too. You should go through your entire room and see what you have used in the past year or not. If you haven't used something in a while, then you probably aren't going to use it again so either toss it or donate it. Getting rid of old clothes may be difficult, but it'll make a lot more room for new ones! x0x0
casey l.

by Queen_of_Hearts on 6/16/2011 4:19:45 PM

Hey girls! I could use some help over at my page. I have a question posted. If anyone is interested in becoming a mini mod for me head on over because I need more advice than just one question Head on over ASAP!

by scooby239 on 6/6/2011 9:47:06 PM