Bridget M.

is modding

3 HOURS AGO How to master the half moon mani đź’…http://t.co/me1lXQP4855

6 HOURS AGO Prim AKA @WillowShields just joined the Dancing with the Stars cast: http://t.co/GXY88ro771

7 HOURS AGO Yup, someone got suspended for trying to lose a basketball game on purpose: http://t.co/4sVOQLuwc9

COMMENTS

6 celeb boys we'd love to run into on the beach

Ahhh, beach season. The sand, slushies and, um, cute dudes.

i never knew beck was canadian!! OMG

by americangirl415 on 6/2/2011 11:17:05 PM

Summer..yay, right? Nahh. I just got spacers, and BRACES come on June 7. Do they hurt as bad as my spacers do? :/

Oh boy! What a bummer just in time for summer Frown Luckily, spacers hurt a lot more for me than braces did! You have to get used to them and they might irritate your mouth/tongue (and sometimes make it hard to talk at first), but the pressure definitely does not last as long (or as intensely) as it does with spacers. It's a different type of adjusting for sure, but braces aren't worse!! Good luck! <3
Lauren C.

by livvie13 on 6/2/2011 8:56:21 PM

Greyson Chance is super cute!!!!!!!

by libby22 on 6/2/2011 2:41:16 PM

I like Greyson Chance the best even if he's not on this list.

by libby22 on 5/31/2011 6:24:54 PM

Need some new tracks to add to your iPod? Check out the Foreign Music Lovers! "Let the world become one through music." -RozeLina Mason

by diaroze on 5/31/2011 5:23:05 PM

by diaroze on 5/31/2011 5:22:55 PM

I wouldn't be very excited to see any of these boys at the beach. I would be happy but not super happy! Where is Justin Bieber!! I would start crying with happiness if I saw him at the beach!! hahaSmile

by Georgie 4 on 5/31/2011 8:22:40 AM

ok sorry but i dont agree with any of these dudes being on this list! hello where is zac efron??????

by gymnastg on 5/30/2011 7:38:04 PM

Even if his last name reminds me of a hoagie, Avan Jogia is still amayzing <3

by iSing on 5/30/2011 6:57:26 PM

Yumm ;)

by Tiffanyanne on 5/30/2011 6:32:32 PM

If you could have all your besties over for a party this weekend what kind of theme would your party have?

CLICK HERE for a free excerpt of crazy-suspenseful mystery Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!

Book Club: Win an *exclusive* copy of The Isle of the Lost !

Win, read and review an advanced reading copy of The Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz...and you might be featured in the next issue of GLCLICK HERE to enter.