1 HOURS AGO Dress your tech this year: http://t.co/YcUmfH65l2 pic.twitter.com/NQsb4lOzHG

2 HOURS AGO Curly-haired girls! We've got AMAZING news: http://t.co/WV3sGjYsJ6 pic.twitter.com/o9cNmZOkQB

4 HOURS AGO The ultimate guide to sleepover snacks: http://t.co/3HfeJ3IyPn pic.twitter.com/CP4rU7dLsh

COMMENTS

6 celeb boys we'd love to run into on the beach

Ahhh, beach season. The sand, slushies and, um, cute dudes.

i never knew beck was canadian!! OMG

by americangirl415 on 6/2/2011 11:17:05 PM

Summer..yay, right? Nahh. I just got spacers, and BRACES come on June 7. Do they hurt as bad as my spacers do? :/

Oh boy! What a bummer just in time for summer Frown Luckily, spacers hurt a lot more for me than braces did! You have to get used to them and they might irritate your mouth/tongue (and sometimes make it hard to talk at first), but the pressure definitely does not last as long (or as intensely) as it does with spacers. It's a different type of adjusting for sure, but braces aren't worse!! Good luck! <3
Lauren C.

by livvie13 on 6/2/2011 8:56:21 PM

Greyson Chance is super cute!!!!!!!

by libby22 on 6/2/2011 2:41:16 PM

I like Greyson Chance the best even if he's not on this list.

by libby22 on 5/31/2011 6:24:54 PM

Need some new tracks to add to your iPod? Check out the Foreign Music Lovers! "Let the world become one through music." -RozeLina Mason

by diaroze on 5/31/2011 5:23:05 PM

by diaroze on 5/31/2011 5:22:55 PM

I wouldn't be very excited to see any of these boys at the beach. I would be happy but not super happy! Where is Justin Bieber!! I would start crying with happiness if I saw him at the beach!! hahaSmile

by Georgie 4 on 5/31/2011 8:22:40 AM

ok sorry but i dont agree with any of these dudes being on this list! hello where is zac efron??????

by gymnastg on 5/30/2011 7:38:04 PM