2 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

2 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

2 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

Bake a cupcake cone

Can’t choose between cake ‘n’ ice cream? We’ve got a compromise that’s sure to please the toughest treat critics…

perfect for my 4th of July bake sale!!! hello red, white, and blue striped frosting and sprinkles on these!!! and il heat up up the frosting so it drips off of the cupcake part a bit to make it look like melting ice cream!!! and i can use something to paint red and blue food coloring on some of the cones!!! bake sake here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

by krazykotabug on 6/26/2011 8:11:34 PM

I have to stay home a majority of my summer and watch my little sister with my older sister. We have nothing to do except swim. We can only invite one friend over, and she's a family friend. My older sister can't drive yet. Have any things we can do? Thanks!

Hey girlie! You could try a few of these things: Also, if you like to read, you could grab one of these books:

Rhea R.

by Gessi:) on 6/3/2011 4:54:28 PM

I love the look and I bet they taste great. I am going to make a few with friends. And we will scarf them all down and have fun doing it.

by luckykel on 6/2/2011 8:10:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD I AM CONFUSSED!!!!!!!! the grand prize for june is for what musical!!!!!!!!!! Under the calender it says wonderland. under the grandprize section it says sister act!!!!! which 1 is it?? I have to know so i know if i want to enter or not!!!!!!! danielle D.

by lissit665 on 6/2/2011 4:43:22 PM

by wenhua9 on 6/2/2011 4:31:58 PM

Those are adorable! My BFF and I are having a sleepover this Friday we're so making them!

by LittleRockstar on 6/1/2011 9:54:04 AM

So adorable! Whats funny is i just made two batches of cupcakes 2day!

by purplgurl on 5/31/2011 11:55:50 PM

by kaylarocks2000 on 5/31/2011 10:32:14 PM

This sounds SO cute and tasty<3

by metrostation3xx on 5/31/2011 7:19:19 PM

by greekprincess98 on 5/31/2011 7:18:56 PM

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?