AN HOUR AGO BTS shopping already done? We know a true fashionista is never REALLY done shopping, especially for fall!: http://t.co/aoMznFbTBq

2 HOURS AGO Favorite if you put off your homework until last minute on sunday! #Procrastinator #AndIllDoItAgain

3 HOURS AGO Got those first dance jitters? Don’t worry we have some smooth simple solutions for you!: http://t.co/yrkYkV5xCz

COMMENTS

My friends aren't Christians

I know a lot of atheists, and I can’t help but get mad at them for not believing what I believe.

Hey, uh, monglo99,
I'll give you some advice. First off, make sure you stay strong in your religion, OK, sweetie? You are super nice and caring for helping them stop, but if they choose to do that, that's their choice. You can still hang out with them, but don't go under the influence. God would not give you anything you can't handle. If you want more advice from me, go to my advice queen page. It's called Christiangal345. Thanks, hon. And good luck. Smile

by Christiangal345 on 6/13/2012 6:10:33 PM

ummmmmmm hello? catholics are christians, we were the FIRST christians. put that in your pudding cup

by dutchess362 on 5/18/2012 3:19:32 PM

Two of my BFF's are atheist, and one claims she is Jewish. She says she is Christian but follows Jewish ways, I personally don't understand it. But the thing is, my "Jewish" friend cuts herself and one of my other atheist friends does too. I've tried talking to them about it and how, even if you don't beleive it, your body is a temple and is meant to be respected. They tell me I'm full of it and walk away. I have another friend that is Catholic, like me. And she was going around telling people not to cut themselves and then she started to! She laughed it off and said it wouldn't happen agin but it has. Then they all started saying how that cutting themselves makes them pure. i love all of them i mean they're my besties, and I just want them to treat themseleves with respect but can't find the words to say. Can i please get some advise on this?

by monglo99 on 5/15/2012 4:14:45 PM

Mod Mod Mod
My friends celebrate christmas but only the presents and Santa Claus part. They never go to church and I'm not even sure they believe in heaven. Can I tell her that she should come to my church?

Hey girl, It might be a nice gesture to invite your friends, if they're interested in going, but you don't want to seem like you're telling your friends or their families how to celebrate. It's also something their parents might not be comfortable with, so this is an area where you have to be kinda careful. Think of it this way - you probably wouldn't like it if your friends tried to get you to change the way you celebrate Christmas! I'd say ask them if they're interested and if not, let it go.

xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by dancegirl1309 on 3/25/2012 8:08:00 PM

Ya know, I'm religious too... it isn't easy, but being religious AND homeschooled... that's even harder... but all I have to say is to stay strong in your religon!!! I'll be praying for you Smile God Bless you!

by 89beautygirl on 3/7/2012 12:50:16 AM

i am an atheist so i have like the opposite problem with all my friends!! ugh sometimes i am sick of them trying to convert me and stuff

by kaymalu on 3/4/2012 10:33:13 PM

Thank you so much for this article. When I read the headline, I thought it was going to be all,"Don't push your religion on people, everyone's religion is true!" That is so obviously a lie because some people believe that Jesus is God, and some people don't, but he can't be God and not be God!!!

by spencer9800 on 2/29/2012 7:17:21 PM

i had a "friend" who did that 2 me in 4th grade. i haven't really hung out with her since.

by iloveballet&singing on 2/26/2012 1:48:46 AM

anyone relize that she said christian then catholic Tong

by usmcbratknc on 2/11/2012 9:44:17 PM

My friend at school is an atheist also but she never is rude to me about my religion.
Guess it just depends on your friends

by maui3343 on 2/6/2012 6:48:06 PM