1 HOURS AGO Oh snap ladies—looks like @tylergposey is siiiingle: http://t.co/t3zOkLpNYY

2 HOURS AGO The best ways to wear your beanie: http://t.co/yWZ9BxGmLW

4 HOURS AGO Rockin' workout clothes you can sport outside of the gym: http://t.co/sDhSkbCVCU

COMMENTS

My friends aren't Christians

I know a lot of atheists, and I can’t help but get mad at them for not believing what I believe.

My friend says that catholics are soo different from christians because of a few little things. Then we get into argument and i just want her to understand!

by yoshilover1 on 1/30/2012 7:43:37 PM

Hey,my cusine husband parents don't celebrate Christmas and i'm fine.People have differnt cultres.WOW!!!!!!!!

by girlygirl5202003 on 1/13/2012 10:11:54 PM

i hate it when people say i'm not a christian because i'm catholic...
i've even had my friend's mom dislike me because i'm a catholic!
people always make up rumours about catholics... what should i do!?

Hey girly,

The best thing that you can do is ignore it. People can be really mean about that sort of thing, but don't let it change what you believe in. If these people don't like you because of your faith, then they're not worth it.

Catie C.

by Blushing-Beauty on 1/5/2012 11:38:09 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
There's a girl at my school who is ALWAYS trying to steal the spotlight!She copies everything I do!!!
My mom said it's because I am a very likeable (and popular) person, and that the girl tries to hang with me to get the same attention.So she feels she has to beat me to get more attention!I keep telling her that that's NOT cool, but she won't listen.WHATDOIDO????!!!!

Hey Girl,

Your mom is probably right on this one, and if this girl is determined to treat everything like a contest, the best thing you can do is ignore her. People like her get their fuel from people noticing their actions, so if you ignore her, she won't make as big of a scene about being in the spotlight. Good luck!
Rachel N.

by Dee_Has_Cookiez on 12/12/2011 3:18:54 PM

MOD MOD
I am catholic. A girl in my science class isn't, and when we were talking about theories about the making of earth, she said it wasn't possible for God to exist and he couldn't have made the world out of nothing. I just didn't say anything, because She's friends with all my friends, and I didn't want to make it awkward for them. But she says things like this, where its more annoying than hurtful to me, and half of our class. How do I make it easier to be around her and her non-caring ways since we have the same friends?

Heres the thing about life - there are going to be some opinionated people out there who are going to voice those opinions often. The only thing you can do is just deal with it. Remember everyone is entitled to their own opinions and just et it go. Fighting with her or anything like that is not worth your time. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by spazzysarah on 12/11/2011 7:49:35 PM

Hi Girls
Everyone has thier on religon and some people might get a let harsh about are you a christian are you this and that but you should always expect people for the way they are and if someone starts talking about there religon just say i`m sorry i don`t want to start any argument but i have different belifes than you .

by BussyBabesz on 12/10/2011 11:09:36 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Most of my friends are i think christian, and they keep talking about the bible and communion. I respect them and their beliefs but I feel left out when they talk about that because I'm not really any religion and I don't know anything about what they are saying. How can I ask them to stop without sounding like I don't respect them and make them mad at me?
Thanks!!!
<3 Leigh <3

Lynae P.

by cucu4cocopuffs2246 on 11/26/2011 6:36:01 PM

Actually pinkzebra97, christianism and catholicism IS in somewhat way related. If you are a "Christian" then you believe in God and Catholics believe in God so there you have it. (:

by ansleyh on 11/9/2011 8:38:50 PM

i am an atheist, and i went to this week-long stay-away camp, and my roommate was STRICTLY christian, and she was all like "well, then where do you think you'll go when you die?" and "oh my gosh, did you just say oh my g*d?" and it was super annoying. she wouldn't leave me alone about it, and here i am thinking "shut the heck up, i can believe whatever i want to".

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 11/6/2011 11:30:43 AM

MOD
I'm a bahai and i HATE IT when people are like, do you celebrate halloween? Or do you celebrate thanksgiving? EVer since this one girl found out she keeps saying that UGH and i just get SOOO mad at her how do i show her i'm not a weird person JUST because im not christian?

Kill them with kindness--smile and answer and then move on. Don't give her (or anyone else) your energy Smile

Brittany G.