1 HOURS AGO 1 lucky winner scores 3 new pairs of kicks, a pair for her BFF, PLUS a $200 gift card from @sugar_brand: http://t.co/zYxfribqfQ

2 HOURS AGO How's your luck lookin'? Check your #horoscope to find out: http://t.co/G3UNgFG7x0

19 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

COMMENTS

My friends aren't Christians

I know a lot of atheists, and I can’t help but get mad at them for not believing what I believe.

*MODMODMODMOD* I've been homeschooled my whole life, and for my sophomore year of high school, my mom is letting me go to public school! I'm excited but really nervous! I've NEVER been to high school before, and I don't know how it works! I've seen movies like Mean Girls, and it makes high school look AWFUL. Is public school as bad (judgmental, rude, mean) as people (movies and books) make it out to be?

Hey girly,
No worries. High School stuff is totally exagerated in movies. Yeah, sure you might encounter some not so nice people, but for the most part, it's not that bad. Have fun next year!

Catie C.

by missymatters on 7/8/2011 1:01:10 AM

so im going to my freinds surprise birthday party and i don't know anyone going besides my friend. im kind of an intravert and not good at small talk so how do i prevent myself from hiding in the corner?

Hey girl,

All you really have to do is make sure you have a smile on your face, and try your hardest to make conversation with people. As soon as you smile and say hi to someone, the conversation will start rolling. You can think of simple questions to ask them, like how they know your friend who the party's for, and then just ask questions to get to know them from there. Good luck! x0x0
Casey L.

by emilyb on 7/7/2011 1:35:11 PM

So my BFF's birthday is coming up, and I want to do something cool for her. I was thinking about going to the nearby ice cream shop, but I'm not sure what else to do for her. Any suggestions? Oh and keep in mind that my parents won't let me go too far from home, and I'm sort of low on cash! Thanks chica! xoxo!
~Dolcecupcakes~

Hey girl,

A really cute idea for a gift is to use the game scrabble to make a personalized board for her. Take all the scrabble tiles and form words with them, like besties, her name, and other things that remind you of her. Then glue them to the board, and you can even glue a picture or two on the board to add some decoration. She'll love it! x0x0
Casey L.

by dolcecupcakes on 7/6/2011 3:32:45 PM

im kind of atheistic and Christian. i believe and God but i also beliv science. but most of mi frndz r Christain nd they dont really care.all im saying is tht if theyr ur frndz u hav 2 accept lyk they r u can disagree bt u cant try to change their beliefs 2 urs. all im saying

by liv*laff*luv on 7/4/2011 9:52:11 AM

i have practacly the same situation. If you attend a youth group maybe ask em nonchalantly if they wanna come check it out one day but don't try to push it on them just ask like once or something. but if its boring maybe don't ask em to come... it might just make them more sure of themselves. learn to shake off ignorant things others say and except them no matter what they believe... you know the truth

by sunshinechica on 7/2/2011 7:14:47 PM

My 2 best friends became Christians and it ruined our friendship /:

by always_me on 6/30/2011 4:14:58 PM

tell them what jesus has done for them. try to invite them to your sunday school or church and see how they like it. if they do, ask them if they would like to be members of your church. *its up to their parents though

by AquaSparkles99 on 6/27/2011 11:57:58 AM

I'm a christian and i have lots of athiest friends. I dont try to push my beliefs on them i just dont talk about religion with them.

by Im.Unique.YAY! on 6/26/2011 3:08:27 PM

Seriously, OP. No. You are the kind of Religious person people don't like (mostly Christians but others can be to). I'm an atheist and I think it's absolutely fine to have believe in a God or higher power (I'm not like you), but it is COMPLETELY unacceptable to shove your beliefs down other people's throats. If you keep going through life being ignorant of others, than you will not go far, my friend.

Reread your post and think about what other people think.

You sound young btw, if you are under 13 you are still learning, but if you are over 13, than you are old enough to know how to act respectfully.

"I just want the atheists to believe in their maker, but I can't seem to do so. Can you help?"

"the atheists" That's a label and that's not acceptable.
"I can't seem to do so."- *shakes head*
"in their maker"- excuse me, who are you to say that? How do you know God is the Maker... ???

I'm not saying this to be mean, but live and learn.
-Peace and Love-

by DrAmAxQuEeNx202! :) on 6/25/2011 11:50:44 PM

Don't try to change your friend. I am an Atheist and my friend Sarah is always inviting me to her church and trying to teach me everything. It makes Christians seem very touchy and unwilling to except. What i do is just go with it. Instead of telling your friend about your religion and trying to convince her ask her about atheism. Trust me, its a huge relief. plus she might loosen up a little. Just try to feel as comfortable as possible with other religions because Christianity is not the only religion. As you get older there will be more and more Atheists.

by epic3:) on 6/25/2011 9:13:10 PM