11 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

14 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

15 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

My friends aren't Christians

I know a lot of atheists, and I can’t help but get mad at them for not believing what I believe.

I am an atheist and think when ppl constantly talk about "god" are annoying but I just deal I mean most of my family is religious. My boyfriend is christian and he knows I'm an atheist and respects that. Don't push other people's beliefs in religion. If you do you might lose some friends along the way.

by Randafanna2 on 6/21/2011 2:07:11 AM

Hey girl,

This is definitely a tough issue, but just remember that if they were really your friends, they would be ok with you not doing the things that they do. If they get made at you for saying "no", then sadly to say, they are not your true friends because true friends will respect the choices that you want to make.  Hope that helps! x0x0
Casey L.

by Randafanna2 on 6/21/2011 2:01:29 AM

I'm an agnostic/atheist and I have no problems with people with religions and that believe in a "god",but PLEASE don't try to push your beliefs on another.Atheists are usually atheists by choice so please respect that.And don't waste your breath on atheists, because they usually won't listen and/or convert.
Laughing

by marissa- on 6/18/2011 11:51:17 PM

Okay... I'm anathiestand no matter what anyone told me I wouldn't belief anything different. How would you like it if I constantly badgered you to try and get you to STOP beleiving. If you want to keep your friendship, leave them be

by Twinkie441 on 6/18/2011 12:19:00 AM

Hey Girlies! If yall need advice on anything im here! From religion to fashion to the confusing world of guys,I'd love to give anyone advice. I can give you instant responses without the irritation of getting an answer that leaves you in the exact position you were in and doesn't help you at all.

by Twinkie441 on 6/18/2011 12:16:16 AM

OK, seriously? Why do you care what your friends believe in? You can have church friends and that's fantastic, but you can also have friends at school who are Atheist, Jewish, Muslim, Christian, Catholic, Hindu, Agnostic, WHATEVER without it interfering with your faith. Don't preach to others if you don't want them to preach back to you. It's my belief that we have the same amount of proof there is a God as we do there isn't one, and the rest is up for interpretation. IDK.

Hey girl! This sounds a little harsh. It's wonderful that you're so confident in your own beliefs, but not everyone is that way. You don't have to love what someone is preaching about, but you don't have to dislike the preacher. It took me a long time to learn that. It's up to you what you believe in, but let's let everyone have that right. And according to the Bill of Rights, everyone have the freedom of speech. Just because someone is preaching doesn't mean you have to preach back, it's great to stnad up for what you believe in. It's wonderful in fact, but you should also be considerate of other opinions. Two wrongs don't make a right. Don't ever be afraid to voice your perspective, but try doing it in a considerate and understanding tone. Thanks babe!
Jess W.

by basketballchick98 on 6/17/2011 12:12:11 PM

Yeah my school is full of mormons. . . . in fact, I might lose my friend to mormonism. Frown

by taylorswifthugger1997 on 6/15/2011 6:10:13 PM

I'm catholic but I don't no many people who don't believe in God but some are other religions but try to make the best of it and don't bring it up to your friends because religion doesn't matter!! If they ask however, you can tell them about catholicism!!SmileSmile

by abbygirl14 on 6/15/2011 11:53:43 AM

MODMODMOD Sorry this is completely off topic, but I have no clue where else to post. Anyway, I have a club that has some members in it, and one of the members is listed twice. Is it a glitch or can you delete the double? If you try deleting one and it risks taking off the member completely, then I'll be just fine with the double. Thanks!

Hey girl, unfortunately admins don't have the power to delete club members, but members can leave the club of their own will, I believe. That may be your solution there.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Faith265 on 6/14/2011 11:08:40 PM

Christians and Catholics are two totally different things. Casey L.

by pinkzebra97 on 6/14/2011 2:15:07 PM