AN HOUR AGO Caramel pudding is loveee! Try our recipe: http://t.co/7b2CtmPfkM

1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 get cozy in a pair of @Koolaburra Double Halo short boots: http://t.co/ameL0NklfP

2 HOURS AGO 4 things you never knew gave you bad breath: http://t.co/a2vBzNsPFj

COMMENTS

My friends aren't Christians

I know a lot of atheists, and I can’t help but get mad at them for not believing what I believe.

Freedom of religion. Don't try to change your friends they should believe in what they think is right and have their own opinion.

by loki94 on 6/14/2011 1:03:47 PM

MOD
i just wanted to say thanks to Jess W. Smile you made me eel so much better!<3

I'm so glad! Any time you need advice, that's what we're here for!

Jess W.

by Gigilove321 on 6/13/2011 11:24:20 AM

so i just had my birthday party on saturday. and my closest friend of all time (e) was very anxious and excited to meet my new amazing friend (k). So when K got to my party E hug attacked her like no ones business. then the whole time they hung out together and they had just met hours ago! i'm grateful that they got along but now they are acting like they are closer than i am with e! i have always had jealousy issues with my friends! D: so please help me let this go! and i got on facebook this morning and saw that they wrote this to each other!
Darlin, K.
The impossible needs to stay impossible for a liddo while longer.. kk?
'cause, I love you INFINITY times 69 times more than the mostest...
I"m pretty sure that it's safe to say that I winn...  E
There is a way 'cause I love you more than mostest!!!111one!1111!(;
E
Hun, K
there's no WAY that you love me mo

Hey babe! It's great that you're two friends get along so well. Try hanging out with both of them individually to show how much they both mean to you. If they are posting things on each others' facebook pages it just proves that they are insecure with their newfound friendship. They would not feel the need to spout their love for each other if they were that good of friends. Try going out together, all three of you. You probably know more about K and more about E than they know about each other, so you won't feel like a third wheel. Do something that all of you can enjoy. Take relief in knowing that they're still getting to know each other. At least they get along! You girls can become so close! Have a sleep over or something and really let them get to know each other. Try not to feel threatened by their closeness. You girls can be the next three musketeers! Good luck girlie, and have fun with both your friends!

Jess W.

by Gigilove321 on 6/13/2011 9:43:51 AM

i have just about the same problem!!! Except i sometimes have troble with following god and not my friends. I grew up in a family that went to church until we got too busy and just stopped going!i have family members close to me who don't believe! Frown

by isportygirly43 on 6/12/2011 3:48:02 PM

It is up to God, to convince people to follow him (John 6:44, 16:13). The Bible also says that a Christian is supposed to "pray in the closet" (Matthew 6:5-6). Which means you are not supposed to pray in public view to impress."

by thetruth on 6/11/2011 12:14:25 AM

MOD-When I click on my club It's called Starlight on the members list its says two memebers Username and myself. It there really a member named Username or it it just a glitch.

Sounds like a glitch

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by daisymae on 6/10/2011 6:41:15 PM

HI! I ACTUALLY HAVE "THE SAME" problem. One of my really close friends is an atheist. And as a Christian, I believe that one of our duties is to "spread the word". But I also understand that this amazing person is my friend, and I have to accept her for who she is... and not pressure her into anything. Believe it or not, pressuring people into religion is not a good idead. People's beliefs need to be respected, you need to draw a line. If someone came up to you and started criticizing Catholics and their beliefs, im pretty sure you'd be upset. Please accept her(them) for the amazing young ladie(s)/gent(s)that they are! I'll be praying for you Smile

by ginger-rach on 6/10/2011 12:05:37 PM

I have a different religion than most people in my town.I don't feel like disclosing which because I have been attacked because of my beliefs before. Many of my friend are catholics and they don't always understand me and make stereo typical jokes about people from my group or try and convert me. You need to understand that trying to persuade people to your beliefs once they've made it clear they're not budging. Sometimes when you try to sway people you hurt them.Religion is a sensitive topic no one can win so it's best to avoid it.

by arg5890 on 6/6/2011 9:22:16 PM

My friend invited me to go to summer camp with her, and I agreed (of course after asking my mom!). Anyways, she gave me the form to sign up- it turns out its a REALLY religious Christian camp- and I'm not very religious. I don't want to hurt her feelings, but I don't think that camp is a good match for me.

Hey girlie,

Just be honest with her! Give her a call or hang out with her, and just apologize for not being able to go. Let her know that you discussed it with your parents and, exactly like you said, you aren't sure it's a good match for you. Make sure she knows you still support her though - tell her you know she'll have a wonderful time and you want to hear all of her stories when she gets back. She might be disappointed, but it's really better to be up front about this before it gets to be too late!
Lauren C.

by actressgal24 on 6/6/2011 5:32:57 PM

Oh, I am Catholic and this made me uncomfortable.
Freedom of religion babe! You can't make them just "believe in their maker"
that's creepy.

If you really are friends with them, then you accept that they aren't necessarily the same religion as you. My best friend is Muslim, I have many close Jewish friends, and one of my besties is converting to Buddhism.

by butterflybabe on 6/5/2011 5:28:13 PM