6 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

6 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

6 HOURS AGO The lovely @PeytonList is answering Qs on our FB wall *right now!* Head to http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi to join in! #glpeyton #peytonlist

COMMENTS

Kick off summer with a Memorial Day cookout

Just ‘cause Memorial Day weekend is comin’ up fast doesn’t mean there’s no time left to throw a fab backyard bash. We’ve got everything you need to get this party started…

@luvdance13
I know how ya feel. It's really important that you have a good relationship with your parents. Try doing all of your chores and being nice to your siblings. Just be happy, your family will definitely tell. If you want to spend time with your parents ask them to go to the movies, go on a hike, or even go riding with you. About your horses it can actually make them sick if you feed them the wrong thing. I'm sure your parents just didn't want you to be sad if something happens to your horses. If you feel like they're yelling at you just calmly with out raising your voice tell them that or just say your sorry. It doesn't hurt to say yes sir or yes ma'am. Smile Hope this helps.

by archeology on 5/28/2013 9:49:12 PM

@pinkmusic1418
I know I'm not a mod but I figured I could help. Try giving him a cute note right before you go home or leave it in his locker. Have it say something like "I really like you, hope you feel the same way! Text me and we can hang outSmile" Then leave your number at the bottom and your name Love,so and so.
If you really feel confident try just walking up to him telling him and giving him a paper with your number, do it before you leave and give him a quick hug. Hope this helps.

by archeology on 5/28/2013 9:41:25 PM

I love this idea Smile My Dad and I were trying to figure out something to do on Memorial day. This is perfect!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 5/24/2013 3:49:25 PM

mod mod mod
so my last day of skool is on june 9th (thursday) so the last week is just fun. and we have monday off for memorial day. so that just leaves tomorrow, and 4 days next week. so thats 5 days of skool. anyways i just need to make these few days go by quick!! it seems like its taking 4ever!!!!!! so ya really i am fine with the last week of school its all fun but next week it like normal skool HELLLPPPPP

Hey girl, it's totally OK to feel that way at the end of the year, but it's all about keeping it in perspective. Start a countdown for now and make a list of highlights you're looking forward to on your calendar. That will keep you looking forward to what's ahead! And while waiting for those things? Remember patient is a virtue!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by oceanlover69 on 5/27/2011 12:39:13 AM

my grandma always plans it. I asked if I could cook brats and burgers and my grandpa said no sweetie thats okay.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 5/26/2011 8:57:12 PM

mod mod mod
i feel like my family puts me last. my brother is 16 and currently ahead in this thing for graduation. all my parents care about is him reading this book and im happy for him. my little sister just graduated pre school and there giving her alot of attention for kindergarden and stuff. but me the middle child-i dont get much. i love my parents and everything but when i try to do something all they do is yell. my horses for example-i fed them and didnt throw them hay out and i let them just eat grass and they yell at me! i said i wanted to save the hay because its so expensive and they told me to go to bed. how do i get on their good side????

Alyssa B.

by luvdance13 on 5/26/2011 8:54:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So i want to tell my crush i like him and idk how to do it. Hes not coming back to my school next year so i thought it wouldnt hurt to let him know. I just dont wanna seem freaky and come on way to strong. Im not expecting the same feelings back buti guess ill give it a try? Any ideas?

Alyssa B.

by PINKMUSIC1418 on 5/26/2011 8:35:33 PM

This is an awesome idea! My family was invited to another Memorial Day picnic on Saturday, and my aunt is hosting one at her house, so I don't think I'll be doing this. Although I wish I could!

by puppylover1152 on 5/26/2011 7:06:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I haven't been being a good friend to my bestie,and that makes her choose to do the same to me,probably because she felt insecure. I'm going to talk to her about it at our next sleepover. Am I doing the right thing?

Alyssa B.

by MadMaddie911 on 5/26/2011 6:35:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Um, okay, how do I get rid of a pimple without popping it?? Cause I dont know how to, lol if theres no way to get rid of it without popping it, could you tell me how to pop it?? Lol, Thanks!! xoxoxo

Alyssa B.