10 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

11 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

11 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

What is Memorial Day, anyway?

You get the day off from school, but do you have any idea why? We've got the 411 on the national holiday that announces the arrival of summer.

I went four wheeling with the famSmile

by ElliMichael on 6/2/2013 3:06:50 PM

i marched in my town parade, i felt so honored.

by sammyy99 on 5/27/2013 7:53:17 PM

I'm going 2 my friends house and were having a BBQ and swimming in the pool, classic Memorial Day. Happy Memorial Day!!! 😃🇺🇸

by Dontmesswithme on 5/27/2013 1:08:42 PM

Heading over to a family friends house later on for just a casual barbecue and chilling outside..should be fun!! It is SUCH a beautiful day today and I've been inside doing homework all weekend so I really want to get out in the sunshine!! Smile Happy Memorial Day everyone!<3

by maggie183 on 5/27/2013 12:00:12 PM

My brother became the fourth generation to be in the military Smile So I know how a military child feels like, but thankfully I have never lost anyone close to me in battle. God bless America!

by julybaby01 on 5/27/2013 11:45:00 AM

Memorial Day means a ton to me, because I want to be a Air Force pilot. So I'm always just hoping I won't be remembered on Memorial Day, I'll be there marching in parades, telling everybody of the heroic deeds of those who died. God Bless the USA!!!!!

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 5/27/2013 10:19:27 AM

@RockNRollx3o
thank you for seeing the light of day!
my family dosent even say happy birthday to me because they are so stressed out...

by iwuvhamsters on 7/15/2011 1:54:12 AM

@peacelovegoogle
yeah! because you know what all im thinking. your a sheep. so what if i have a different opinion, and my comment is already posted once you dont need to post it again. if people really care about what i say they can help in not promoting american lazyness and click a couple of numbers.

Hey babe! This sounds a little hostile. It takes so much energy to be angry, it's so much easier to be nice and polite to everyone. xoxo
Jess W.

by iwuvhamsters on 7/15/2011 1:51:36 AM

Hey!! Chicas! Join my club the sagittarius sistahs! WE luv being a sagi there! Also join my other club popullar books! We talk about pop. books like:

THE HUNGER GAMES TRILIOGY!
HARRY POTTER
TWILIGHT
THE UGLIES
THE CLIQUE
PRETTY LITTLE LIARS
and much more!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Join, spots like president, VP, secretary need to be filled up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luv u2

by briana13 on 5/30/2011 5:51:35 PM

We talked about what memorial day meant in JROTC class and I think no matter what you are doing make sure you take a few minutes to think about those who have died for us.

I marched in a parade yeaterday then climbed a mountain at 2 in the moring to watch the sun rise then went to my boyfriend's sister's BBQ!

by skatefun on 5/30/2011 5:32:13 PM