3 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

4 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

5 HOURS AGO 5 fab beauty uses for tea tree oil: http://t.co/IFbME5OIxt

COMMENTS

Songs that remind our fave stars of the summer

Which tune will you start blasting now that summertime is almost here?

my fav summer song is sunburn by owl city at the moment

by FunkyMonkey98 on 7/1/2011 11:02:29 AM

She wore an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka-dot bikini, that she wore for the first time today...

by cats-r-the-best on 6/17/2011 10:11:25 PM

i looovvveeee jack johnson!!!! <3
and summertime by cody simpson <3

by aria<3 on 6/2/2011 8:01:37 AM

This is My Paradise -Bridgit Mendler
One Less Lonely Girl- Justin Bieber
Fifteen- Taylor Swift
Fearless- Taylor Swift
Hey Soul Sister- Train
U Got Nothin' On me- Demi Lovato

by shyningstar on 5/31/2011 9:22:59 PM

Need some new tracks to add to your iPod? Check out the Foreign Music Lovers! "Let the world become one through music." -RozeLina Mason

by diaroze on 5/31/2011 5:23:30 PM

by diaroze on 5/31/2011 5:23:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
1 of my bff is my boyriends nebior there good friends and like when she says something 2 me like if they hung out or something she jokes about it and says things 2 make me upset and after i get upset she says it was just a joke 1 time it got relly bad and i strated crying but like the next day she acts like nothing happend my boyfrined knows she does this and they both know it makeing me up set she wont stop doing it! should i try 2 get him 2 tell her 2 stop it or wat i dont know wat 2 do plez help!

Hey Girl,

It seems to me that the best thing to do is to talk to each of them individually and explain why their chill seshes make you upset. Is it because you are jealous that they hang out without you? Is it because you don't trust them? Hopefully after you figure out what's irking you and explain it to them, they will both respect your feelings and tone it down a little bit.

Kelly H.
Kelly H.

by justinbieberfan8263 on 5/30/2011 8:45:28 PM

MOD
How do I delete my I Heart Blake Micheal Club?????
I didn't see a delete button anywhere.

Hey babe,

Read this info here!

Lauren C.

by libby22 on 5/30/2011 5:58:41 PM

Hey!! Chicas! Join my club the sagittarius sistahs! WE luv being a sagi there! Also join my other club popullar books! We talk about pop. books like:

THE HUNGER GAMES TRILIOGY!
HARRY POTTER
TWILIGHT
THE UGLIES
THE CLIQUE
PRETTY LITTLE LIARS
and much more!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Join, spots like president, VP, secretary need to be filled up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luv u2

by briana13 on 5/30/2011 5:36:41 PM

.....i know none of these songs.....*awkward*....

by lovla1 on 5/30/2011 5:01:01 PM

i love cody simpsom they should have him do a contest to meet him!! and his song summertime!

by KJMpanada on 5/30/2011 4:54:27 PM

by KJMpanada on 5/30/2011 4:53:52 PM

I'm sorry, but that red jacket of Cody's is Ugg-A-Lee...

by Alle93 on 5/30/2011 3:42:57 PM

I love surfin USA

by nerdisthewurd26 on 5/30/2011 1:15:30 PM

cody simpson looks like he has to go to the bathroom. NO OFFENSE CODY

by greekprincess98 on 5/30/2011 12:21:13 PM

Hey people! Join my two clubs:
Book Chatty, where we talk about anything book-related! And I will choose officers anytime between June 1st and June 15th.
Animal Luvers, where we talk about anything about animals! And I will choose officers anytime between June 1st and June 15th.

by koolkat21 on 5/30/2011 11:45:51 AM

I know almost all of the songs!!! OMGHHKP!!!

by peacelovegoogle on 5/30/2011 10:49:47 AM

omg!!! i love u cody simpson!
*Gabby*