2 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

5 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

6 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

100 cute summer outfits

We’ve got your cheat sheet for how to look flat-out fab this summer.

I don't know what the temperature is in y'alls town but where I live you can't wear jeans it's too hot

by Girlygirl0906 on 5/4/2012 6:03:37 PM

put your hand over your mouth
make a wish
post this on 10 other polls
look at your hand

by Marceline1 on 9/10/2011 6:42:53 PM

These are some really grait ideas!! My school has a really stricked dress code so i can't wear a lot of tops stores are coming out with but this artical gave me some really good ideas to use!

by fuzzchick on 8/1/2011 2:14:29 PM

I LOVE TOMS I HAVE A FEW AND THEY ARE THE CUTEST AND MOST COMFORTABLE SHOE EVER!!!!! I RECOMEND THEM SOOO MUCH!

by soccerchick1999 on 7/31/2011 11:33:31 AM

I could sooo pull off #98. Smile Wedges are one of my favorite shoes. Other than flats, flip flops, sneakers, and heels.<3

by sissis1430 on 7/27/2011 2:46:46 PM

MODMODMOD
My favorite pair of jeans are torn up at the back. Before I grew, I used to walk on the bottoms and now they're torn up. It's crazy annoying, but I don't know how to fix it and I can't afford a new pair. Help?

Hey girl,

See if your mom or someone else can shorten them a little or sew them, so that the torn part is fixed. You could also cut the legs off and just wear them as jean shorts. That way, at least you'll still be able to wear them! x0x0
Casey L.

by mulberrybush on 7/27/2011 2:06:55 PM

yeah i feel like that too!

by jessielikescake on 7/22/2011 12:18:57 PM

I always feel that these clothes are so expensive..and I hve such little money, makes me feel like I have no clothes.

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 7/19/2011 12:13:24 AM

MOD! I really want to go to the mall and the stores like Aeropostal, American Eagle, and Hollister! BUT my mom wont take me to get the clothes and whenever i go with a bunch of my friends i'll find something i like but then they want to go to da next store! help!

Hey girlie,

Just ask mom if you can check out some different stores when you go out the next time! Tell her you have some in mind and you promise you won't take too long - you just wanna mix up your wardrobe and see what they have. As for your friends, I'll bet they get enough time if they find a cute shirt they wanna try on, so just ask them to give you a sec when you find something you like. You're out shopping - remind them that it isn't a race!
Lauren C.

by luvgerbils98 on 7/18/2011 9:01:11 PM

Mod I am 12 but am very small i wear a kids 10 were is a place for cute affordable clothes that don't look little girlie

Hey girl,

Try Hollister, American Eagle, Wet Seal, Target, Forever 21, and Pacsun. They all have a wide range of sizes - and juniors clothes that don't look childish at all Smile
Lauren C.