5 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

8 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

9 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

100 cute summer outfits

We’ve got your cheat sheet for how to look flat-out fab this summer.

MOD MOD MOD!!! I NEED cute, BUT afordable wedges for the up coming school year. I want to be able to wear them for the rest of summer, and during school, so they can't be too high. I've looked everywhere, but when I find an awesome pair, they cost big moolah!!! Can you refer me to some good sites to help?? Thanks!! (:

Try Payless Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by curvycurlygirlie on 7/5/2011 6:22:20 PM

I am going to an outdoor movie screening for the forth of July, and I am clueless on what to wear! It is at seven o'clock and it downtown, by the banks of a river if that helps. Please give me options, thanks!! Smile

by happy42day on 7/2/2011 11:31:29 AM

MODMODMOD Where can i find some cute tank tops that aren't just basic and have something going on (like embellishments, tribal print)?

Try Delia's

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by Dancing Queen 14 on 6/28/2011 4:13:30 PM

why would you where jeans in the summer? i mean, summer is HOT, right? i don't think skinny jeans help much... just saying lol

by dancer4ver on 6/27/2011 9:58:13 AM

MOD MOD MOD i dont get paid for chores and i want a new summer wardrobe. My mom bought me al the essientials but she says that if i want anything else i have to buy it with my own money. i want to either get a summer job or sell things that i make but my mom won't take me seriously. What should i do?

Hey girl,

Try finding the stuff you wanna buy first - a particular dress from Urban Outfitters, a new pair of sandals, a shirt from Forever 21, etc. Add up the total so you find the amount of money you need. Then, come up with some ideas for ways to make the money - a list of jobs you could get or a list of all the stuff you want to sell (specifics - my blue tank top, my Fischer Price shopping cart, haha you know what I mean). Then present all that stuff to mom. Because you've done the research and the math, she'll definitely take you more seriously - she'll know it's something you really want and I'm sure she'll help you get there!
Lauren C.

by purple12321 on 6/20/2011 5:49:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm one of those girls who doesn't wear dresses. I really want to try wearing one this summer, but i'm afraid that my parents will bug me on why i'm changing so fast.. I tried wearing rompers, and i love them to death! Is there a way i can start wearing cute stuff without them saying anything?

Hey girl!

Since you are making a big change, it's gonna be hard for your parents not to comment on it. So just tell them that it's no big deal, but you've just decided you wanted a change in your wardrobe, and that you'd appreciate if they didn't bug you about it. Have fun with the dresses! x0x0
casey l.

by PurplePearlVoice on 6/16/2011 1:34:39 PM

-MOD-
I'm going bowling with my bf, his sister and her friends tomorrow. It is a "triple date" apparently, but I'm not sure what to wear. I still have to figure out the time, but it has been super warm here(90ish degrees) and I wanted to wear black jeggings but it probably will be hot, though it probably is air conditioned inside. I don't want to get too warm, but I have black jeggins, a white/blue/green plaid v-neck and converse. Should I wear shorts? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

The jeggings sound cute, but shorts would be good too. It's really up to you - ya wanna be comfy and able to move for bowling! Smile Personally I'd probably go with the shorts because you never know what you'll do after (grab ice cream, hang out in someone's backyard, etc). Have fun!!
Lauren C.

by Twizzler on 6/9/2011 7:49:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD Hi(: So i love these outfits, and all the style stuff you guuys put up! But I have no money, and my mom is, like, anti-spending money! So i never get to go shopping! I would spend my own money, but i dont have anything, and i dont get paid for chores! So i dont know how to get these outfits & such! Any ideas on how to get my mom to take me shopping, or to earn money? (besides making crafts) Thanks <3

Hey girly,
You can earn money by babysitting or maybe volunteering to do odd jobs for other people. As for your mom, let her know that you need some new clothes, but do it calmly and make a list of exactly what you need. Be prepared to compromise. Good Luck!

Catie C.

by *dance_love_live* on 6/8/2011 4:34:05 PM

MODMODMOD I LOVE justin bieber, but all kids at my school Make fun of me and tease me!!!!
HELP!!

Hey girlie--don't ashamed of your favorite artist! Embrace it, he's a great guy Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by GreysonChancefan13 on 6/7/2011 5:38:44 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
Where can I buy a swimsuit (a tankini or a 1piece because I have 3 bikinis already) that is under $20? And I don't want a floral design...I am 11 and I have practically no boobs, and I'm thin (not abnormally thin though...I'm 75 lbs. There are people I know who are my age but 55-60 lbs). And I am tall (for my age). Would a 1 piece or a tankini flatter me? And would you give me a link to a place that has cheap swimsuits? Thanks MOD!

Hey girl,

I think you can wear EITHER a one-piece of a tankini--it just depends which one you feel the most comfortable in. It's hard to find bathing suits under $20, but here are some great suggestions for one-pieces and tankinis: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/06/04/bathing-suit-coverage.aspx. Hope that helps! x0x0

Casey L.