4 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

7 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

8 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

100 cute summer outfits

We’ve got your cheat sheet for how to look flat-out fab this summer.

MOD MOD MOD!!
How do I delete my club???

by fungirl123 on 6/6/2011 1:06:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD! How do I delete my club!?!???

Hey chicky, I'm not sure. Let me check it out and get back to ya! Smile

LYnae P.

by fungirl123 on 6/4/2011 7:13:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD What do you think about this makeup routine? 1) Wash Face 2)Toner 3) Moisturizer 4) Tinted Moisturizer 5) Bronzer 6) Brown Eyeliner 7) Light Eyeshadow 8) Mascara. Is that too much? Thanks! I also have fair skin..

Hey girly, nope that sounds good to me. Just be sure to wash your face when you go to sleep too! Smile

LYnae P.

by loveforever21 on 6/4/2011 4:51:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD! (sorry if I already asked this... my computer was being mean) On monday I'm going to church camp and we have these dates called icee dates where we go and get icees and I was wondering what I should wear. I's probably gonna be realllyyyy hot and since its church camp no tank tops or short shorts thanks (:

Hey girl, I'm sorry no one has gotten to your question! Right now I'm super busy trying to answer all you other girls. Hit me up later and I'll get back to you, or ask some of your fellow GL friends who offer advice! Smile

LYnae P.

by jellybean1998 on 6/4/2011 4:42:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Ok so on monday I'm going to chuch camp and we have these date things called icee dates when we go get icees and I really wanna go on one again this year but I have NO idea what to wear tht won't be too hot... and also since it's church camp np sleevless shirts or short shorts..... thanks (:

LYnae P.

by jellybean1998 on 6/4/2011 4:35:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD! So this summer I am going to Slide Rock State Park in Sedona,AZ. If you saw my past comment about it in the rollerblading comments,you'll get this one a bit more. I am def not going on the 10 ft. cliff or water slide again,I had an issue with both last year and I'm not quite ready to go again. What should I tell my mom though? She got mad at me when I told her that I still need a few years until I'm comfortable with doing those things.

Hey girl, I'm sorry no one has gotten to your question! Right now I'm super busy trying to answer all you other girls. Hit me up later and I'll get back to you, or ask some of your fellow GL friends! Smile

LYnae P.

by MadMaddie911 on 6/4/2011 4:23:25 PM

MOD**MOD**MOD**MOD I'm leaving for camp in a few weeks and I'm not sure what makeup and clothes to bring.... I don't want to bring anything too nice in case it gets lost or stolen, while I still want to look cute. They have times where we do need to dress up, though. There's also water games. Any ideas? Thanks!

LYnae P.

by LizE on 6/4/2011 3:35:29 PM

scarf seriously? its summer not winter we want to live not drown in sweat

by greekprincess98 on 6/4/2011 12:54:40 PM

i hate those shoes

by greekprincess98 on 6/4/2011 12:53:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey!! Ok, I got a feather (well three under the same bead) yesterday. I got it from someone I trust, but I forgot to ask her, can you straighten it and swim in it?? It is super hot here and if I can't swim I might start smelling like burning flesh!! Smile

Hey girlie,

I just researched feather extensions a little bit and found that, if they're of the right quality, you can treat them just like normal hair. That means they can be straightened, washed, blow dried, and curled! They usually last about 2-7 weeks treating them this way. But still, it doesn't hurt to double check - can you give the person a call to ask about how to best care for them??
Lauren C.