1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 cutie cozies up to the coral craze with @livefashionABLE's Etanesh scarf: http://t.co/u6kdgFkmia

2 HOURS AGO Beat summer boredom, celeb style: http://t.co/e13QhQBPKt

14 HOURS AGO Is your best friend a true friend? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/oqUldKXc7j

COMMENTS

100 cute summer outfits

We’ve got your cheat sheet for how to look flat-out fab this summer.

MOD MOD MOD MOD. Ok, i have this Jamaica ( festival) at my church coming up soon. I have to sell raffle tickets for community service hours. Its nothing fancy at all but i still want to feel cute. The weather will be around 75. What would be cute and comfy to wear? Smile

Hey Girl,

Maybe try and keep within the spirit of Jamaica. Look for something red, green, or black. Maybe a one-shoulder dress with ruffles or a plain ol' sundress? Bring a cute cardi and wear some tan gladiator sandals and some ethnic looking bangles and you'd be good to go.
Kelly H.

by Miss jonas on 6/1/2011 10:29:08 PM

MOD!!
Where can I shop if I wanna look like CeCe Or Rocky from Shake it Up!
And what should I get!??
I am 11.

Hey girlie! Try going to any store that sells colorful and wildly patterned clothing. CeCe and Rocky are known for their crazy get ups that are really easy to recreate!

Chelsea B.

by fungirl123 on 6/1/2011 10:02:11 PM

Mod mod mod
What are some really fun things for 13 year old girls to do at a sleepover? Cuz whenever I invite a friend over I don't really know what to do besides like go to a movie and shop and watch tv and stuff... Preferably something at home;) thx sooo much!!!!
-Maddie

Hey chica!

I really like playing games on Wii and games like "Just Dance". You can also try doing each other's hair and nails and try a new facial cream! My friends and I usually have movie marathons go out to eat and just sit around and talk. You could also look u some fun recipes and bake some yummy treats!

danielle D.

danielle D.

by Shorty33 on 6/1/2011 10:00:14 PM

I just LOVE the 100 lists!

by thetruth on 6/1/2011 9:57:24 PM

Hii
Ok so I always wear like the same kindof outfits and styles to school. I was lookig for a school outfit that I could wear that would be extra cute. I have blond hair blue eyes and am 5'4" thanks for your help!!! Luv u guys
Also what hair and makeup could I do that would be extra cute!!
Omg luv u guys!!!

Hey girlie! For makeup, coppers and golds really bring out blue eyes and blonde hair which is great because those tend to be more natural and easier to wear. For an outfit, try using new and cute accessories to spruce up your current wardrobe. You'll be surprised how life-changing a totally gorg necklace can be!

Chelsea B.

by Abby1123 on 6/1/2011 9:35:11 PM

MODMODMOD
MOD!!!
If I wanna dress like CeCe and Rocky from Shake it Up! , Then where should I shop!?!
I am only 12.

Hey girlie! Try stores like Forever 21 or H&M. They wear pretty funky combinations so go for lots of color and cool designs.

Chelsea B.

by fungirl123 on 6/1/2011 9:26:57 PM

Well, the idea behind Toms is that a child in need gets a pair whenever you buy one for yourself. The shoes are about the same price, so you should ask yourself if you want to give to such a charity. If you find this isn't your calling, buy the Sanuks, saving you money in the long run, and give to a different charity.

by mkdrumstar on 6/1/2011 9:26:46 PM

I love this<3
I also love the 100 lists , I'm so glad GL brought them back! Please give us more!(:

by michipie205 on 6/1/2011 8:48:34 PM

Need some new tracks to add to your iPod? Check out the Foreign Music Lovers! "Let the world become one through music." -RozeLina Mason

by diaroze on 6/1/2011 8:47:05 PM