11 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

14 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

15 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

100 cute summer outfits

We’ve got your cheat sheet for how to look flat-out fab this summer.

MOD MOD MOD!!!
i just dyed my hair and it is a really bright fuchsia color but i kinda want to dilute it down to a light pink because i got blond highlights at the same time as the pink and the pink bled into my hair! any tips??

Hey girlie! It sounds so cute! Whenever you wash your hair, scrub really well to try and tone down the color. It's not going to happen over night but thorough washing will help!

Chelsea B.

by totallyfree2bme on 6/1/2011 5:29:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm in 9th grade and My friends want to walk to a resturaunt for lunch after school on the last day of schol.we wont be crossing any major highways and we found a sidewalk that leads all the way. My mom is a bit overprotective and a year ago I severly broke her trust. She knows these friends but she always suspects I'll be messing around behind her back. no mall or movies allowed but I really want to go. What are some ways I can ask her to help her say yes? or any ideas to help ensure my safety and my sincerity?

Hey Girl,

If I were you, I'd explain to her that I understood I had breached her trust last year, and that I understood why she didn't quite trust me, but I wanted a chance to prove to her that I am more mature now and could handle a little more responsibility! Explain that it's just going to be lunch, and then you will come straight home. Mean what you say, too!
Kelly H.

by weezys on 6/1/2011 5:25:10 PM

I love this!! <3 but I don't like the Toms. I've heard that they don't last long at all! I have Sanuks and they are a little like Toms but they last waaaayyyyy longer. I was going to get Toms but my cousin had some andd said not to get them because they don't last very long. So I would not get Toms.

by Georgie 4 on 6/1/2011 4:42:31 PM

on the site it says that they're "vintage flare"

by Samocin97 on 6/1/2011 4:27:40 PM

i love these ideas! i'll definitely be using them over the summer!

by puppylover1152 on 6/1/2011 4:24:22 PM

alright so my dance is on friday! I'm so excited! anyways my dress is pretty simple, it's black and white. and i'm gonna curl my hair like Taylor Swift. What should I do for my makeup? My eyes are blue/gray/green so what eyeshadows look good? And some of my friends are going to get manicures and I'm not sure if I wanna go get manicures because it would only give me like an hour to curl my hair and do makeup! If I go, what color should I paint my nails?
thanks in advance! Smile

Hey Girl,

Wow that's exciting! I'd say for blue/grey/greenish eyes, go for a bronze shimmery eyeshadow, champagne eyeshadow, or light purple. Then I'd pick out some gloss--you could go for light peachy pink or even a pinky red! As for your manicure, French manicures always look classy and would polish off your classic dress!
Kelly H.

by declaration on 6/1/2011 4:22:00 PM

I LOVE BELLBOTTOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm buying *vintage* only though..... not remakes..... I knew that old fashioned stuff was coming back this summer though....

by Samocin97 on 6/1/2011 4:19:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD all of my friends are allowed to wear strapelss dresses. I am going into grade 7 after the summer break. They say that my parents won't let me go to dances and stuff if they won't let me wear strapless dresses. Honestly i think that they are too young to be wearing them. Am I right or am i underprivlaged??? THX

Hey girly,
You totally have a right to your own opinion, but it is completely up to their parents as to whether or not this is appropriate.

Catie C.

by clairebear694 on 6/1/2011 4:12:50 PM

i am in 6th grade and i am going into grade 7 after the summer. all of my friends are allowed to wear strapless dresses and im not. They always say that if i can't wear strapless dresses my parents won't let me do anything like dances and stuff. Are they too young or am i just underprivlaged?

by clairebear694 on 6/1/2011 4:09:05 PM

i don't understand number 44.......

by livver on 6/1/2011 3:09:34 PM