1 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

2 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

3 HOURS AGO Caramel pudding is loveee! Try our recipe: http://t.co/7b2CtmPfkM

COMMENTS

100 cute summer outfits

We’ve got your cheat sheet for how to look flat-out fab this summer.

I don't know what the temperature is in y'alls town but where I live you can't wear jeans it's too hot

by Girlygirl0906 on 5/4/2012 6:03:37 PM

put your hand over your mouth
make a wish
post this on 10 other polls
look at your hand

by Marceline1 on 9/10/2011 6:42:53 PM

These are some really grait ideas!! My school has a really stricked dress code so i can't wear a lot of tops stores are coming out with but this artical gave me some really good ideas to use!

by fuzzchick on 8/1/2011 2:14:29 PM

I LOVE TOMS I HAVE A FEW AND THEY ARE THE CUTEST AND MOST COMFORTABLE SHOE EVER!!!!! I RECOMEND THEM SOOO MUCH!

by soccerchick1999 on 7/31/2011 11:33:31 AM

I could sooo pull off #98. Smile Wedges are one of my favorite shoes. Other than flats, flip flops, sneakers, and heels.<3

by sissis1430 on 7/27/2011 2:46:46 PM

MODMODMOD
My favorite pair of jeans are torn up at the back. Before I grew, I used to walk on the bottoms and now they're torn up. It's crazy annoying, but I don't know how to fix it and I can't afford a new pair. Help?

Hey girl,

See if your mom or someone else can shorten them a little or sew them, so that the torn part is fixed. You could also cut the legs off and just wear them as jean shorts. That way, at least you'll still be able to wear them! x0x0
Casey L.

by mulberrybush on 7/27/2011 2:06:55 PM

yeah i feel like that too!

by jessielikescake on 7/22/2011 12:18:57 PM

I always feel that these clothes are so expensive..and I hve such little money, makes me feel like I have no clothes.

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 7/19/2011 12:13:24 AM

MOD! I really want to go to the mall and the stores like Aeropostal, American Eagle, and Hollister! BUT my mom wont take me to get the clothes and whenever i go with a bunch of my friends i'll find something i like but then they want to go to da next store! help!

Hey girlie,

Just ask mom if you can check out some different stores when you go out the next time! Tell her you have some in mind and you promise you won't take too long - you just wanna mix up your wardrobe and see what they have. As for your friends, I'll bet they get enough time if they find a cute shirt they wanna try on, so just ask them to give you a sec when you find something you like. You're out shopping - remind them that it isn't a race!
Lauren C.

by luvgerbils98 on 7/18/2011 9:01:11 PM

Mod I am 12 but am very small i wear a kids 10 were is a place for cute affordable clothes that don't look little girlie

Hey girl,

Try Hollister, American Eagle, Wet Seal, Target, Forever 21, and Pacsun. They all have a wide range of sizes - and juniors clothes that don't look childish at all Smile
Lauren C.

by finn on 7/11/2011 7:02:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! I NEED cute, BUT afordable wedges for the up coming school year. I want to be able to wear them for the rest of summer, and during school, so they can't be too high. I've looked everywhere, but when I find an awesome pair, they cost big moolah!!! Can you refer me to some good sites to help?? Thanks!! (:

Try Payless Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by curvycurlygirlie on 7/5/2011 6:22:20 PM

I am going to an outdoor movie screening for the forth of July, and I am clueless on what to wear! It is at seven o'clock and it downtown, by the banks of a river if that helps. Please give me options, thanks!! Smile

by happy42day on 7/2/2011 11:31:29 AM

MODMODMOD Where can i find some cute tank tops that aren't just basic and have something going on (like embellishments, tribal print)?

Try Delia's

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by Dancing Queen 14 on 6/28/2011 4:13:30 PM

why would you where jeans in the summer? i mean, summer is HOT, right? i don't think skinny jeans help much... just saying lol

by dancer4ver on 6/27/2011 9:58:13 AM

MOD MOD MOD i dont get paid for chores and i want a new summer wardrobe. My mom bought me al the essientials but she says that if i want anything else i have to buy it with my own money. i want to either get a summer job or sell things that i make but my mom won't take me seriously. What should i do?

Hey girl,

Try finding the stuff you wanna buy first - a particular dress from Urban Outfitters, a new pair of sandals, a shirt from Forever 21, etc. Add up the total so you find the amount of money you need. Then, come up with some ideas for ways to make the money - a list of jobs you could get or a list of all the stuff you want to sell (specifics - my blue tank top, my Fischer Price shopping cart, haha you know what I mean). Then present all that stuff to mom. Because you've done the research and the math, she'll definitely take you more seriously - she'll know it's something you really want and I'm sure she'll help you get there!
Lauren C.

by purple12321 on 6/20/2011 5:49:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm one of those girls who doesn't wear dresses. I really want to try wearing one this summer, but i'm afraid that my parents will bug me on why i'm changing so fast.. I tried wearing rompers, and i love them to death! Is there a way i can start wearing cute stuff without them saying anything?

Hey girl!

Since you are making a big change, it's gonna be hard for your parents not to comment on it. So just tell them that it's no big deal, but you've just decided you wanted a change in your wardrobe, and that you'd appreciate if they didn't bug you about it. Have fun with the dresses! x0x0
casey l.

by PurplePearlVoice on 6/16/2011 1:34:39 PM

-MOD-
I'm going bowling with my bf, his sister and her friends tomorrow. It is a "triple date" apparently, but I'm not sure what to wear. I still have to figure out the time, but it has been super warm here(90ish degrees) and I wanted to wear black jeggings but it probably will be hot, though it probably is air conditioned inside. I don't want to get too warm, but I have black jeggins, a white/blue/green plaid v-neck and converse. Should I wear shorts? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

The jeggings sound cute, but shorts would be good too. It's really up to you - ya wanna be comfy and able to move for bowling! Smile Personally I'd probably go with the shorts because you never know what you'll do after (grab ice cream, hang out in someone's backyard, etc). Have fun!!
Lauren C.

by Twizzler on 6/9/2011 7:49:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD Hi(: So i love these outfits, and all the style stuff you guuys put up! But I have no money, and my mom is, like, anti-spending money! So i never get to go shopping! I would spend my own money, but i dont have anything, and i dont get paid for chores! So i dont know how to get these outfits & such! Any ideas on how to get my mom to take me shopping, or to earn money? (besides making crafts) Thanks <3

Hey girly,
You can earn money by babysitting or maybe volunteering to do odd jobs for other people. As for your mom, let her know that you need some new clothes, but do it calmly and make a list of exactly what you need. Be prepared to compromise. Good Luck!

Catie C.

by *dance_love_live* on 6/8/2011 4:34:05 PM

MODMODMOD I LOVE justin bieber, but all kids at my school Make fun of me and tease me!!!!
HELP!!

Hey girlie--don't ashamed of your favorite artist! Embrace it, he's a great guy Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by GreysonChancefan13 on 6/7/2011 5:38:44 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
Where can I buy a swimsuit (a tankini or a 1piece because I have 3 bikinis already) that is under $20? And I don't want a floral design...I am 11 and I have practically no boobs, and I'm thin (not abnormally thin though...I'm 75 lbs. There are people I know who are my age but 55-60 lbs). And I am tall (for my age). Would a 1 piece or a tankini flatter me? And would you give me a link to a place that has cheap swimsuits? Thanks MOD!

Hey girl,

I think you can wear EITHER a one-piece of a tankini--it just depends which one you feel the most comfortable in. It's hard to find bathing suits under $20, but here are some great suggestions for one-pieces and tankinis: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/06/04/bathing-suit-coverage.aspx. Hope that helps! x0x0

Casey L.

by LuvYaBunches on 6/7/2011 3:46:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
How do I delete my club???

by fungirl123 on 6/6/2011 1:06:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD! How do I delete my club!?!???

Hey chicky, I'm not sure. Let me check it out and get back to ya! Smile

LYnae P.

by fungirl123 on 6/4/2011 7:13:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD What do you think about this makeup routine? 1) Wash Face 2)Toner 3) Moisturizer 4) Tinted Moisturizer 5) Bronzer 6) Brown Eyeliner 7) Light Eyeshadow 8) Mascara. Is that too much? Thanks! I also have fair skin..

Hey girly, nope that sounds good to me. Just be sure to wash your face when you go to sleep too! Smile

LYnae P.

by loveforever21 on 6/4/2011 4:51:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD! (sorry if I already asked this... my computer was being mean) On monday I'm going to church camp and we have these dates called icee dates where we go and get icees and I was wondering what I should wear. I's probably gonna be realllyyyy hot and since its church camp no tank tops or short shorts thanks (:

Hey girl, I'm sorry no one has gotten to your question! Right now I'm super busy trying to answer all you other girls. Hit me up later and I'll get back to you, or ask some of your fellow GL friends who offer advice! Smile

LYnae P.

by jellybean1998 on 6/4/2011 4:42:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Ok so on monday I'm going to chuch camp and we have these date things called icee dates when we go get icees and I really wanna go on one again this year but I have NO idea what to wear tht won't be too hot... and also since it's church camp np sleevless shirts or short shorts..... thanks (:

LYnae P.

by jellybean1998 on 6/4/2011 4:35:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD! So this summer I am going to Slide Rock State Park in Sedona,AZ. If you saw my past comment about it in the rollerblading comments,you'll get this one a bit more. I am def not going on the 10 ft. cliff or water slide again,I had an issue with both last year and I'm not quite ready to go again. What should I tell my mom though? She got mad at me when I told her that I still need a few years until I'm comfortable with doing those things.

Hey girl, I'm sorry no one has gotten to your question! Right now I'm super busy trying to answer all you other girls. Hit me up later and I'll get back to you, or ask some of your fellow GL friends! Smile

LYnae P.

by MadMaddie911 on 6/4/2011 4:23:25 PM

MOD**MOD**MOD**MOD I'm leaving for camp in a few weeks and I'm not sure what makeup and clothes to bring.... I don't want to bring anything too nice in case it gets lost or stolen, while I still want to look cute. They have times where we do need to dress up, though. There's also water games. Any ideas? Thanks!

LYnae P.

by LizE on 6/4/2011 3:35:29 PM

scarf seriously? its summer not winter we want to live not drown in sweat

by greekprincess98 on 6/4/2011 12:54:40 PM

i hate those shoes

by greekprincess98 on 6/4/2011 12:53:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey!! Ok, I got a feather (well three under the same bead) yesterday. I got it from someone I trust, but I forgot to ask her, can you straighten it and swim in it?? It is super hot here and if I can't swim I might start smelling like burning flesh!! Smile

Hey girlie,

I just researched feather extensions a little bit and found that, if they're of the right quality, you can treat them just like normal hair. That means they can be straightened, washed, blow dried, and curled! They usually last about 2-7 weeks treating them this way. But still, it doesn't hurt to double check - can you give the person a call to ask about how to best care for them??
Lauren C.

by Ej410 on 6/4/2011 11:37:38 AM

um, really? i had no idea that jeans with a plad button up shirt spoke "country." it might be that I live in the "west" but i see this type of outft ALL THE TIME

by krazy198 on 6/4/2011 9:58:21 AM

great article, but i really doubt girls will be wearing pants and jeans in 90-100 degree weather..

by GottaLoveLaura on 6/4/2011 8:12:37 AM

Mod,
I'll be wearing a pink pair (sort of peachy pink) of shorts and a brown-and-pink flowered tee on Monday, hanging out w/ my crush at school. I'll also be wearing some sandals and a Titan watch to go along. I need some hairstyles (no messy ones) for someone who has black wavy hair, medium length. I have a 3/4 inch curling iron at home, but no flat iron. What would you recommend? Also, is there a substitute for hairspray? If not, what is the cheapest one you can buy at target?

Hey babe,

That outfit sounds so cute! Definitely perfect for summer. As for your hair, the cheapest hair spray I found at Target is Suave Extra Hold. It comes in a pink bottle and is a little over $2. Here are links to some styles that I think might pair with that outfit really well!

Lauren C.

by violaplayer09 on 6/4/2011 2:32:15 AM

MOD!!!!!!!
(I posted this comment for the first time two days ago, but it never actually got posted.) Hey I absolutely love that top in the photo above. Its the red, white, blue, yellow, green, and black one in the 100 cute summer outfits article. Do you possibly know where to get it???? Thank You so much!!!!

Hey girlie--try Fashion Bug!

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by appaloosa711 on 6/3/2011 10:59:17 PM

I wear plaid button down shirts tucked into skinnies all the time! My friends (and not to mention grand parents)love it!

by chocolateworld12 on 6/3/2011 7:49:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Tomorrow i'm going to the zoo with a group of friends! I wanna look cute but comfy and modest and its probly gonna be really hot too. I'm 16 if that helps at all. I have some blue-ish cargo capris, or jeans or shorts and stuff, but idk what to wear! Can you also help with hair too? Thanks so much! Smile

Hey girl, it depends on the temperature. I would say shorts is the best way to go though. It can get really hot walking around in the sun! Definitely not jeans!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by bennylovesyou on 6/3/2011 12:22:35 AM

MOD What would be a good thing to wear and a nice way to do your hair for the first day of middle school? Thanks so much!

Hey girlie,

Since it'll probably still be hot on your first day, I'd probably go for a high ponytail with your hair smoothed down on top. It's sleek, it's clean, and it's cool - perfect so you can focus on school and your friends! Smile
Lauren C.

by cupcakek99 on 6/2/2011 6:10:49 PM

In the summer I have a hard time finding cute, modest clothes. I adore the sleeveless dresses, shorts, skirts, and tanks that are posted on GL, but most of the clothes don't make my standards. It's tough finding dresses that cover my shoulders, and dresses, shorts, and skirts are always too short. And obviously tanks are off-limits. In the winter I don't really have to worry, but in the hot weather I can't throw a sweater over a tank or dress to make it modest. I hate the tee-and-capris combo I always wear, because my real style is much more funky and fun. Please help me! Thanks

Hey girl,

There are plenty of cute maxi dresses out this season that you can wear with cropped cardigans. I would also look at summery blouses as well!

danielle D.

danielle D.

by thecupcakequeen on 6/2/2011 4:58:33 PM

a lot of this stuff is jeans....i live in florida and no way will i be wearing jeans this summer!
all i'll be wearing is short-shorts, tank tops/t-shirts, and flip-flops
oh and btw...no one gets that dressed up to go to the beach (:

by aria<3 on 6/2/2011 7:57:15 AM

I'm getting my hair trimmed soon and I wanna get something different, so I want bangs! Smile My hair comes down to about my shoulder blades and I wanna keep the length. This is gonna sound wierd but Kyle Burns from Forever The Sickest Kids, I want his bangs! Here's a pic if you've never seen em http://a816.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/113/l_db0b26a5463922c9ecd16d7c3d63c6ff.jpg Could I get those bangs but keep my long hair? And would it be wierd to ask for a guys bangs??? Thanks MOD!!!!

Hey Girl,

I'm sure whatever you do will look fierce! It will be nice to have a new look for the summer season. Just make sure you go to someone you trust!
Kelly H.

by selgomez1997 on 6/2/2011 12:52:37 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD. Ok, i have this Jamaica ( festival) at my church coming up soon. I have to sell raffle tickets for community service hours. Its nothing fancy at all but i still want to feel cute. The weather will be around 75. What would be cute and comfy to wear? Smile

Hey Girl,

Maybe try and keep within the spirit of Jamaica. Look for something red, green, or black. Maybe a one-shoulder dress with ruffles or a plain ol' sundress? Bring a cute cardi and wear some tan gladiator sandals and some ethnic looking bangles and you'd be good to go.
Kelly H.

by Miss jonas on 6/1/2011 10:29:08 PM

MOD!!
Where can I shop if I wanna look like CeCe Or Rocky from Shake it Up!
And what should I get!??
I am 11.

Hey girlie! Try going to any store that sells colorful and wildly patterned clothing. CeCe and Rocky are known for their crazy get ups that are really easy to recreate!

Chelsea B.

by fungirl123 on 6/1/2011 10:02:11 PM

Mod mod mod
What are some really fun things for 13 year old girls to do at a sleepover? Cuz whenever I invite a friend over I don't really know what to do besides like go to a movie and shop and watch tv and stuff... Preferably something at home;) thx sooo much!!!!
-Maddie

Hey chica!

I really like playing games on Wii and games like "Just Dance". You can also try doing each other's hair and nails and try a new facial cream! My friends and I usually have movie marathons go out to eat and just sit around and talk. You could also look u some fun recipes and bake some yummy treats!

danielle D.

danielle D.

by Shorty33 on 6/1/2011 10:00:14 PM

I just LOVE the 100 lists!

by thetruth on 6/1/2011 9:57:24 PM

Hii
Ok so I always wear like the same kindof outfits and styles to school. I was lookig for a school outfit that I could wear that would be extra cute. I have blond hair blue eyes and am 5'4" thanks for your help!!! Luv u guys
Also what hair and makeup could I do that would be extra cute!!
Omg luv u guys!!!

Hey girlie! For makeup, coppers and golds really bring out blue eyes and blonde hair which is great because those tend to be more natural and easier to wear. For an outfit, try using new and cute accessories to spruce up your current wardrobe. You'll be surprised how life-changing a totally gorg necklace can be!

Chelsea B.

by Abby1123 on 6/1/2011 9:35:11 PM

MODMODMOD
MOD!!!
If I wanna dress like CeCe and Rocky from Shake it Up! , Then where should I shop!?!
I am only 12.

Hey girlie! Try stores like Forever 21 or H&M. They wear pretty funky combinations so go for lots of color and cool designs.

Chelsea B.

by fungirl123 on 6/1/2011 9:26:57 PM

Well, the idea behind Toms is that a child in need gets a pair whenever you buy one for yourself. The shoes are about the same price, so you should ask yourself if you want to give to such a charity. If you find this isn't your calling, buy the Sanuks, saving you money in the long run, and give to a different charity.

by mkdrumstar on 6/1/2011 9:26:46 PM

I love this<3
I also love the 100 lists , I'm so glad GL brought them back! Please give us more!(:

by michipie205 on 6/1/2011 8:48:34 PM

Need some new tracks to add to your iPod? Check out the Foreign Music Lovers! "Let the world become one through music." -RozeLina Mason

by diaroze on 6/1/2011 8:47:05 PM

by diaroze on 6/1/2011 8:47:00 PM

hailee s. is amazing

by soccerlover99 on 6/1/2011 8:29:59 PM

this is thheee besssst thing eveer.

by hdance5 on 6/1/2011 8:29:12 PM

im going to the beach with my friend and her family this summer in july and my mom wants me to wear something like a sundress but i dont want something that i will get hot in or something fancy any suggestions?

Hey chica! Try wearing a more loose fitting flowy top and shorts or a light sundress. Go for light fabrics and pale colors to prevent yourself from heating up!

Chelsea B.

by natbe99 on 6/1/2011 8:27:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hey i woke up this morning and my throat hurt really bad im gonna b in a beauty pagent in 3 days we dont have to talk but i dont wanna get anyone sick last night i put some air freshener in my room and removed my nail polish with finger nail polish remover (i did not open my window at all) and then the next morning (which is today) i put ALOT of perfume on so could it be i breathed all that? or do you think im sick? if im sick how can i make myself get better ASAP

Hey girlie! If you're feeling sick and your throat hurts, the best way to get better is to drink lots of water! It's so important to keep hydrated and is sure to help you. Also, wash your hands as much as possible to prevent spreading your sickness!

Chelsea B.

by NeverSayNeverGirl on 6/1/2011 8:05:58 PM

cute

by purpleluv on 6/1/2011 8:01:05 PM

MODMODMODMOD okayy so for the past three years I've been trying to get my mom to let me wear a bikini....I'm thirteen this year and EVERY YEAR she says it looks too old. I thought that maybe since I'm a teenager and she knows that all my friends where one, maybe she'd let me. No such luck. When 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 year olds where them she doesn't think twice. Then when I try one on its always "its too old." I dont know how much more grown up im gonna get before I burst! My cousin gave me a cute hibiscus bikini tops and board shorts and I thought I could compromise with the shorts, and still she said, "I'm not sure, it still looks a little old." I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. I'm actually REALLY angry and upset this year. I don't know what she means by "it looks to old." tons of little girls where them. i just dont get it cuz I'm not wearing them to like impress boys or anything, I just think they're adorable and they flatter my figure! Please help, I'm pretty sure I've tried everything!

Hey chica! Sit your mom down and have a serious conversation. Tell her to just listen and hear you out. Think of a bunch of reasons why you should be allowed to wear one. If you present your opinion like an adult, she'll treat you like one.

Chelsea B.

by josoccer5 on 6/1/2011 7:15:31 PM

Wow! This is great! I will totally be using this, this summer! Thanks, GL!

by browneyedpretty on 6/1/2011 6:35:10 PM

MOD MOD
Does a plain white sundress with a brown braided belt and headband and some flat brown sandals sound like a cute outfit?

Hey girl! Sounds adorable and perfect for summer!

Chelsea B.

by ellybelle98 on 6/1/2011 6:18:42 PM

i think toms just look weird. i prefer converse or vans any day.

by harugirl14 on 6/1/2011 5:39:59 PM

Mod mod mod
HeySmile I was wondering if u don't mind telling me the absolute perfect makeup/beauty bag for me? I have fair skin, blue eyes, blonde hair, a lot of freckles on my face;) and also, I got burts bees facial cleanser, toner, and moisturizer, is that good for me? I'm 13... Thxx sooo much!
-Maddie

Hey chica! What you have sounds great! Your coloring is actually similar to mine! Coppers and golds look great against blue eyes and fair skin so when reaching for eyeshadow, go for those. Keep your face natural and go for a pink blush because it flatters paler skin. Hope that helped!

Chelsea B.

by Shorty33 on 6/1/2011 5:35:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
i just dyed my hair and it is a really bright fuchsia color but i kinda want to dilute it down to a light pink because i got blond highlights at the same time as the pink and the pink bled into my hair! any tips??

Hey girlie! It sounds so cute! Whenever you wash your hair, scrub really well to try and tone down the color. It's not going to happen over night but thorough washing will help!

Chelsea B.

by totallyfree2bme on 6/1/2011 5:29:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm in 9th grade and My friends want to walk to a resturaunt for lunch after school on the last day of schol.we wont be crossing any major highways and we found a sidewalk that leads all the way. My mom is a bit overprotective and a year ago I severly broke her trust. She knows these friends but she always suspects I'll be messing around behind her back. no mall or movies allowed but I really want to go. What are some ways I can ask her to help her say yes? or any ideas to help ensure my safety and my sincerity?

Hey Girl,

If I were you, I'd explain to her that I understood I had breached her trust last year, and that I understood why she didn't quite trust me, but I wanted a chance to prove to her that I am more mature now and could handle a little more responsibility! Explain that it's just going to be lunch, and then you will come straight home. Mean what you say, too!
Kelly H.

by weezys on 6/1/2011 5:25:10 PM

I love this!! <3 but I don't like the Toms. I've heard that they don't last long at all! I have Sanuks and they are a little like Toms but they last waaaayyyyy longer. I was going to get Toms but my cousin had some andd said not to get them because they don't last very long. So I would not get Toms.

by Georgie 4 on 6/1/2011 4:42:31 PM

on the site it says that they're "vintage flare"

by Samocin97 on 6/1/2011 4:27:40 PM

i love these ideas! i'll definitely be using them over the summer!

by puppylover1152 on 6/1/2011 4:24:22 PM

alright so my dance is on friday! I'm so excited! anyways my dress is pretty simple, it's black and white. and i'm gonna curl my hair like Taylor Swift. What should I do for my makeup? My eyes are blue/gray/green so what eyeshadows look good? And some of my friends are going to get manicures and I'm not sure if I wanna go get manicures because it would only give me like an hour to curl my hair and do makeup! If I go, what color should I paint my nails?
thanks in advance! Smile

Hey Girl,

Wow that's exciting! I'd say for blue/grey/greenish eyes, go for a bronze shimmery eyeshadow, champagne eyeshadow, or light purple. Then I'd pick out some gloss--you could go for light peachy pink or even a pinky red! As for your manicure, French manicures always look classy and would polish off your classic dress!
Kelly H.

by declaration on 6/1/2011 4:22:00 PM

I LOVE BELLBOTTOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm buying *vintage* only though..... not remakes..... I knew that old fashioned stuff was coming back this summer though....

by Samocin97 on 6/1/2011 4:19:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD all of my friends are allowed to wear strapelss dresses. I am going into grade 7 after the summer break. They say that my parents won't let me go to dances and stuff if they won't let me wear strapless dresses. Honestly i think that they are too young to be wearing them. Am I right or am i underprivlaged??? THX

Hey girly,
You totally have a right to your own opinion, but it is completely up to their parents as to whether or not this is appropriate.

Catie C.

by clairebear694 on 6/1/2011 4:12:50 PM

i am in 6th grade and i am going into grade 7 after the summer. all of my friends are allowed to wear strapless dresses and im not. They always say that if i can't wear strapless dresses my parents won't let me do anything like dances and stuff. Are they too young or am i just underprivlaged?

by clairebear694 on 6/1/2011 4:09:05 PM

i don't understand number 44.......

by livver on 6/1/2011 3:09:34 PM

So adorb! I <3 all of these ideas

by purplgurl on 6/1/2011 2:38:13 PM

I love all of these ideas! So adorb!

by purplgurl on 6/1/2011 2:36:14 PM