3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

5 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

6 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Does eating chocolate really make you have more zits?

I love chocolate, but I’m worried that it’s making my skin breakout.

Hey, just eat chocolate REGULARLY! If your skin collects too much fat in foods, it causes you to break out! It's just like when you just ate some french fries, and touched your face with those greasy hands. Chocolate isn't the top worst acne causer, but if you have too much, it could cause a little breakage to your skin(break outs)

by queenra on 7/12/2011 12:43:37 PM

I have had all the wierdo skin things you can think of. I have had acne so bad that the docotors had to put me on a treatment for it and every time i grew it became a grauteed four new strech marks. I got them on my boobs inner thighs and hips. I am just posting this to let you girlies all know it is not the end of the world. Time allwoed my strech marks to fade, not completly but enough that they dont bother me. If you have really bad acne talk to you doctor about a treatment called acutane. It has completely controlled my acne. Try drinking lots of water and keeping breads and sugars to moderation.
The best thing I learned about my acne was it was a part of the "becoming a women stage" (puburity) and so were my strech marks. I am not going to lie I hated them but they were a part of me becoming a woman, part of me becoming me. I learned to not care what people thought about it and it actually made me more confident!!

by meyerink on 7/9/2011 4:50:44 PM

I have really bad stretch marks that I need to get rid of in a couple of days for a swim party, how do I do that?
Also, I got a really bad sunburn the other day and I can't stop the peeling, what I do? Please answer!!!

Hey babe! There is no way to stop your skin from peeling after a sunburn, just put tons of Aloe Vera lotion on every day to help. As for those pesky stretch marks, there's no sure way to ditch them. There are lotions that say they can help, you can pick one up at a local drugstore. xoxo
Jess W.

by bela1997075 on 6/30/2011 1:51:05 AM

First of all, I have really bad stretch marks and I am going to a swim party in a couple of days, HOW DO I GET RID OF THEM???
Second, i got a really bad sunburn and I am now peeling, how do i stop that?
Please help!!!

Hey babe! There is no way to stop your skin from peeling, just put on a ton of Aloe Vera every day and that will help. As for your stretch marks, there is no surefire way to ditch them, but there are lotions that say they can help. You can find them at your local drugstore. xoxo
Jess W.

by bela1997075 on 6/30/2011 1:44:22 AM

MOD MOD MOD i have a friend who i luv to bits but she has terrible acne. she doesnt wash her face and rarely wears coverup. i do not think she is even aware of the issue. how can i tell her without hurting her feelings (she is quite fragile). Sincerely, Ivy Smile

Hey girly! Maybe, suggest a makeover night for the two of you, where you can try new makeup looks (including coverup) on each other.

Becca G.

by britgirlivy on 6/25/2011 7:16:04 PM

basketballchick98- weird... The second I saw the pic I thought of that!

by msbubble5 on 6/21/2011 3:51:28 PM

mod mod mod
how do you get rid of an acne pustule overnight? thanks!(:

Hey, I answered your other post! Good luck!
Jess W.

by palmtrees123 on 6/20/2011 7:50:09 AM

mod mod mod
how do you get rid of an a acne pustule overnight? thanks!(:

Hey babe! There are a lot of urban legends out there that you can try like white toothpaste or lemon juice. But the only surefire way to get rid of pimples is to get a prescription from your doctor or to try skin care ointments on the market until you find the one that's right for you. Good luck girlie!
Jess W.

by palmtrees123 on 6/20/2011 7:47:15 AM

I had got acne because of chocolate and now its really bad. A lot of people say my face looks normal though. I don't think so. So I started using noxema and afterwards sea breeze afterwards. Clean&Clear helps, nuetrogena helps, plus skin Id. Try those out.

by indianstyle7 on 6/15/2011 2:18:39 PM

am i crazy or does the girl in the pic look sorta like Quinn Febray or Diana Argon? lol

by basketballchick98 on 6/13/2011 6:27:39 PM

Always running out the door in the morning? Take the extra millisecond to put both backpack straps on your shoulders to prevent back injuries down the line.
What do you wear on your lips?

Eating a grilled burger gives you cancer.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?