Bridget M.

is modding

5 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

8 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

9 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

5 sun safety rules to remember

In honor of Sun Safety Week, which kicks off June 5, we asked GL’s editors for their best fun-in-the-sun tips.

MOD MOD MOD I don't have very fair skin (it's light, but not pure white-I do tan a little), live in Washington and use SPF 65. I've never gotten a sunburn, but I am allergic to aloe, so what should I do if I do get a sunburn? I am always really careful, because my little sister gets really red even if she does wear sunscreen, and she looks so miserable.

Hey girly,
You should probably talk to a doctor about that one. They'll be able to give you something for a sunburn that won't make you miserable!

Catie C.

by Irishdancerzrule on 6/15/2011 2:20:13 PM

I wear SPF 60. It helps!! Never EVER go to the beach for 3 hours without sun screen. I learned my lesson because I got sun poisoning! Not fun Tong!~JellybeanxD P.S-The Lovebirds of America is my club where anybody can join!!!! You can be any religion, any size, any shape, anyone! Even someone who lives in China can join! I give people advice and we can talk about random things!!!! Please join! I want 50 members by Christmas! Thanks!!!! First people to join get positions!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile!

by jellybeanxD on 6/11/2011 5:27:40 PM

I usually wear spf 80 most of the time and I apply it to my face as well and wear my big round sunglasses. I have a whole collection of the.

by hannpudding22 on 6/7/2011 10:21:28 AM

Yea i burnt like a week ago even with spf on lol :p but now im nicely tanned,not burnt.I learned my lesson.
~baconlvr711~

by baconlvr711 on 6/5/2011 7:56:24 PM

yeah i think anything over SPF 30 nobody really needs, that's just what i heard

by fallsb-ball on 6/5/2011 7:51:29 PM

oh ya then press F6 & ur crushes name will appear in big letters then u will get kissed

by LittleMissDylanMarvil on 6/5/2011 5:34:48 PM

i am so white, i wear spf 115 on my face at all times

by pnuuts on 6/5/2011 5:03:57 PM

I usually just put on some sunscreen, and then just lay out in the sun. i luckily have only gotten burnt once

by oceanlover69 on 6/5/2011 2:34:20 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod Im sunburned really bad on my shoulders and it stings! Is their any thing i can do to make it stop stinging for a while????

Hey babe, try an aloe lotion!

Allie S.
Allie S.

by katykat3000 on 6/5/2011 2:11:48 PM

i hate spf but i have suppppeeeerrrrr fair skin so sometimes i have to wear spf 100. lol

by cloudlover on 6/5/2011 1:43:11 PM