9 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

12 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

13 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Catch So Random!'s big return

We have a very good—and cute—reason why you should def check out the season premiere.

I thought the show was kind of funny...It's WAAY better than Sonny With A Chance ever was. I couldn't stand the old show. I LOVE the first episode! Only because Cody Simpson's in it though hahaSmile

by kirklin22 on 7/5/2011 9:44:13 AM

The sketches on Sonny were funny- like Sicky Vicky. The sketches on So Random are stupid and insulting- like All-Star Wheel of Fortune. Taylor and Willow might not see it as insulting which I get but I would find it insulting. Like how Willow was portrayed as a person who repeats everything "I'm gonna win I'm gonna win I'm gonna win. Or Taylor as a person who has to sing everything "Lalalala hey there's Vanna and Pat the curtains are sparkally." Not watching again.(Yes I watched)!!!!!!!!!!!!

by libby22 on 6/8/2011 10:02:42 AM

Alykat18, I agree with you . So Random is so lame. I'll just watch to see Greyson next week but that's it. If they want it to appeal to people make the sketches funny or just cancel it. Either way it'll get canceled if the rest of the sketches are like that.

by libby22 on 6/8/2011 9:55:03 AM

they should've just stopped sonny with a chance and not do so random. its not so random....its so stupid!
i hate it and will not watch it again. oh and my ex bf likes it...so that is proof that its stupid and only loosers will watch it.

by Alykat18 on 6/7/2011 10:19:33 PM

I also liked the theme song. Hard to learn though.

by libby22 on 6/5/2011 10:00:50 PM

Hey I just watched it. The commercials made it look funny so I decided to watch it. My mom and I both watched it and we both thought it was boring!!!! That sketch with that kid saying "You're not gonna believe this but..." was just plain stupid. And when Cody Simpson was on he was just lip syching and dancing. I know this because he sounded the exact same way as he does on the radio. Really? Couldn't he sing live. I get it if your throat is sore but that just makes people who don't know you think your a poser. Greyson better sing live next week.

by libby22 on 6/5/2011 10:00:11 PM

I always thought Sonny with a Chance was stupid and So Random even stupider. I mean, it tries so hard to be funny, but the jokes and sketches are so lame. Who would want to watch that for laughs?

by mangoagogo on 6/5/2011 2:08:10 PM

i never liked demi anyway so im glad she isnt coming back. i dont think disney should let her after what she did.

by RPSRASCAL on 6/5/2011 1:45:34 PM

@HannahJL I know right! I personally never liked the show at all and really couldn't care less about the return.

by horselover408 on 6/4/2011 11:31:51 PM

I think its lame
Like they are trying too hard to be funny
sorry if you I offended anyone

by HannahJL on 6/4/2011 10:19:10 PM