AN HOUR AGO Do guys like girls who wear makeup? http://t.co/6KjYr0Sxnk

2 HOURS AGO Make your own wickedly cool candied apple!: http://t.co/cZd847v8uS

2 HOURS AGO Come one, come all, on an adventure to Pennyroyal Academy!: http://t.co/ncbY7aPVGm

COMMENTS

Could I have a yeast infection?

For the past six months, I have been experiencing intense itching and burning “down there”…

Hey i have a question????? If your stomach hurts and u feel tired and lazy and want to keep eatn, but try to force yourself not to,and there in color in ur well number 2 could that be a sin of ur period accuring???? Help

Hey girlie--I don't quite understand your question

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by fruitlover787 on 6/7/2011 7:20:28 PM

It's incredibly common?!?!

by girlsliferocksss98 on 6/6/2011 9:25:23 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
Hi um. Al my friends make fun of me cause i got my period ( they r all guy friends) and i get so embarassed and turn BRIGHT red. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XD Brittany

Hey Brittany,

Just try to remind yourself that your period is normal. You getting your period is normal. You're going to be getting it every month for a long time! Hopefully, remembering these things will calm you down and make it a less embarrassing experience for ya. Every girl goes through it - it's not something they should single you out about, so it's not something you should feel awkward about either!
Lauren C.

by GreysonChancefan13 on 6/6/2011 8:15:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I NEED HELP!! I was wondering if you could wear a pad in the pool.... i have done in before, but only once, and nothing happened. but i wanted to know if it was a bad thing to do. Thank you

Hey girly,
It doesn't really do too much in terms of stopping the blood. I wouldn't recommend it. Try a tampon if you really want to stop the blood while in the pool.

Catie C.

by Volleyball_grl2014 on 6/6/2011 11:49:32 AM

MODMODMOD Hey just wondering, is it true that if you punch someone's boob then it doesn't grow for 28 days? I've heard rumors of it, but just wondering. Thanks! Smile

Hey chica, I've never heard that before lol. I don't think it's true though. Smile

Lynae P.

by miaboo123 on 6/4/2011 10:51:35 PM

Hey girls, mhmm sounds like something might be going on down there. I reccommend you tell a parent so they can scheldue you a doctor's appointment. The doctor will be able to solve everything! Smile

LYnae P.

by dancediva555 on 6/4/2011 5:09:12 PM

MODMODMOD I'm not sure what's wrong with me, if anything. 6 out of 7 days of the week my discharge clumps with my hair down there and hardens so i have to pick it out (it hurts) when it doesn't clump it's slimy with yellow tinge but I don't know if the discharge is yellow-ish or that once I finish 'going' I stand up and I feel like I'm leaking P.S. I don't have my period yet GRACIAS!

Hey chica, sorry no one has gotten to your question! I'm super busy trying to answer all you girls, so hit me up later with the same question a little later, and I'll be sure to get back to ya! Smile

LYnae P.

by HannahJL on 6/4/2011 2:14:00 PM

MODMODMOD!!!!
I think i have a yeast infection too, but i also have theses bumps on the underside of my butt and they burn sometimes. i got my mom to buy this cream that helps relieve irritated and burning and itchy skin. ive only been using it for a couple days and its not really helping a whole lot. what do you think this is and should i schedule an appointment for my doctor???? thanks!

Hey girl,

These could be pimples, ingrown hairs, or just irritation from chafing/sitting down. Since the cream isn't working, stop using it. Personally, I probably would give my doc a call just to see if they have any idea what they could be from. The only way to get rid of them (aside from giving it time and them going away on their own) is to know the cause! A professional opinion can clear this up ASAP Smile
Lauren C.

by FrenchHornPlayer1 on 6/4/2011 12:44:00 PM

Hey girls! My name is Maggie and I just anted to let you know that if you ever need advice about anything or just want someone to talk to when you're sad...I'm here. I will help you get through rough times and help you to smile again Smile No question or topic is to weird...I promise I won't judge you. You can post on my profile anytime and I will write back asap. I will post back on your profile unless you want me to post on my own (let me know if you do) or your profile isn't publicly visible.

xoxo,
Maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 6/4/2011 11:08:21 AM

I'm with ya. I think I have a yeast infection too. haha I guess we both have to man up and talk to our mom (embarrassing!!!!!!!!!!)

by mapleblondie98 on 6/4/2011 8:53:43 AM