12 HOURS AGO Soft, smooth and sleek. What more can a girl ask for?: http://t.co/JHczlGm7hG

13 HOURS AGO Re-invent your spring outfits with this #DIY: http://t.co/a5BH2rC5Zf

14 HOURS AGO The 5 foods that are best to eat for flatter abs: http://t.co/YsZ5BA5wu0

COMMENTS

Teen Wolf secrets from Holland Roden

We caught up with Holland and had her spill some more deets on the fang-tastic new series premiering tonight.

Hey guys join my tern wolf lover's unite club check it out on my profile!!!! Tyler posey ruleess!!!

by iluvlogan on 4/22/2012 9:46:26 PM

THIS AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS ARE AMAZING!!!!! Smile

by bieberlover586 on 8/13/2011 11:48:59 AM

NEW FAV SHOW.
this is my show for summer 2011

by batlover45 on 7/1/2011 7:15:20 AM

OMG!!!!! I AM LITERALLY IN LOVE WITH TYLER POSEY!!!!!! NEVER MISS AN EPISODE!!!

by Varchang on 6/28/2011 11:13:03 AM

Hey girls! I could use some help over at my page. I have a question posted. If anyone is interested in becoming a mini mod for me head on over because I need more advice than just one question Head on over ASAP!

by scooby239 on 6/6/2011 9:56:22 PM

whoa that was scar- ee

by janerbuy on 6/6/2011 9:01:14 PM

Hey everyone! Join my two clubs:
Animal Luvers, where we talk about anything animal-related.
And Book Chatty, where we talk about anything book-related.
Join my clubs, please. I will be choosing officers June 15th! So leave a campaign speech on the club walls and I'll choose!

by koolkat21 on 6/5/2011 3:45:04 PM

I am so looking forward to watching this. I hope it has a good plot but I will be watching it for the hotties. They are supposed to be shirtless and show a lot of skin and parts of their hot bodies for most of the episodes. I am looking forward to seeing that. Smile

by luckykel on 6/5/2011 3:29:11 PM

Your perfect spring fling dress would be...

CLICK HERE to find out what your dreams really mean with our Dream a Little Dream-inspired dream decoder!

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.