Bridget M.

is modding

6 HOURS AGO How to handle awkward contact between you and your crush: http://t.co/hsF3rT1DUk

9 HOURS AGO Yup, we're completely drooling over @TheVampsband this week 😻:http://t.co/44GPSWzK3OO

9 HOURS AGO Are you a #feminist? What did you think of "The Problem with Feminism" from our new Feb/Mar issue? Share with #GLgirlsSpeakOut + #retweet!

COMMENTS

Teen Wolf secrets from Holland Roden

We caught up with Holland and had her spill some more deets on the fang-tastic new series premiering tonight.

Hey guys join my tern wolf lover's unite club check it out on my profile!!!! Tyler posey ruleess!!!

by iluvlogan on 4/22/2012 9:46:26 PM

THIS AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS ARE AMAZING!!!!! Smile

by bieberlover586 on 8/13/2011 11:48:59 AM

NEW FAV SHOW.
this is my show for summer 2011

by batlover45 on 7/1/2011 7:15:20 AM

OMG!!!!! I AM LITERALLY IN LOVE WITH TYLER POSEY!!!!!! NEVER MISS AN EPISODE!!!

by Varchang on 6/28/2011 11:13:03 AM

Hey girls! I could use some help over at my page. I have a question posted. If anyone is interested in becoming a mini mod for me head on over because I need more advice than just one question Head on over ASAP!

by scooby239 on 6/6/2011 9:56:22 PM

whoa that was scar- ee

by janerbuy on 6/6/2011 9:01:14 PM

Hey everyone! Join my two clubs:
Animal Luvers, where we talk about anything animal-related.
And Book Chatty, where we talk about anything book-related.
Join my clubs, please. I will be choosing officers June 15th! So leave a campaign speech on the club walls and I'll choose!

by koolkat21 on 6/5/2011 3:45:04 PM

I am so looking forward to watching this. I hope it has a good plot but I will be watching it for the hotties. They are supposed to be shirtless and show a lot of skin and parts of their hot bodies for most of the episodes. I am looking forward to seeing that. Smile

by luckykel on 6/5/2011 3:29:11 PM