9 HOURS AGO Is your cell messing with your memory? http://t.co/qwoUJ7Snsm pic.twitter.com/QPhxIq30S3

10 HOURS AGO Check out the GL editors' skincare secrets: http://t.co/JfKxp63kbw pic.twitter.com/pSVXdL07B8

11 HOURS AGO Add some spunk to your old jeans with this #DIY #sundayfunday #crafternoon: http://t.co/8YwHjfwCC8 pic.twitter.com/IaIDOQfA9i

COMMENTS

Teen Wolf secrets from Holland Roden

We caught up with Holland and had her spill some more deets on the fang-tastic new series premiering tonight.

Hey guys join my tern wolf lover's unite club check it out on my profile!!!! Tyler posey ruleess!!!

by iluvlogan on 4/22/2012 9:46:26 PM

THIS AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS ARE AMAZING!!!!! Smile

by bieberlover586 on 8/13/2011 11:48:59 AM

NEW FAV SHOW.
this is my show for summer 2011

by batlover45 on 7/1/2011 7:15:20 AM

OMG!!!!! I AM LITERALLY IN LOVE WITH TYLER POSEY!!!!!! NEVER MISS AN EPISODE!!!

by Varchang on 6/28/2011 11:13:03 AM

Hey girls! I could use some help over at my page. I have a question posted. If anyone is interested in becoming a mini mod for me head on over because I need more advice than just one question Head on over ASAP!

by scooby239 on 6/6/2011 9:56:22 PM

whoa that was scar- ee

by janerbuy on 6/6/2011 9:01:14 PM

Hey everyone! Join my two clubs:
Animal Luvers, where we talk about anything animal-related.
And Book Chatty, where we talk about anything book-related.
Join my clubs, please. I will be choosing officers June 15th! So leave a campaign speech on the club walls and I'll choose!

by koolkat21 on 6/5/2011 3:45:04 PM

I am so looking forward to watching this. I hope it has a good plot but I will be watching it for the hotties. They are supposed to be shirtless and show a lot of skin and parts of their hot bodies for most of the episodes. I am looking forward to seeing that. Smile

by luckykel on 6/5/2011 3:29:11 PM

What's at the top of your back-to-school shopping list?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!