7 HOURS AGO 20 mistakes that are totally okay to make: http://t.co/Sp1LN2IZbg pic.twitter.com/ERZCCB5NB7

8 HOURS AGO This sweetie pulled his girl out of a sticky sitch! Check it out here: http://t.co/ocvGSizhUu pic.twitter.com/4wg8CBDbhG

8 HOURS AGO RT @MaddieandTae: You don't have to leave your side of town to turn up our new acoustic video at http://t.co/Oz836Tzayo! @girlslifemag 🌃

COMMENTS

Teen Wolf secrets from Holland Roden

We caught up with Holland and had her spill some more deets on the fang-tastic new series premiering tonight.

Hey guys join my tern wolf lover's unite club check it out on my profile!!!! Tyler posey ruleess!!!

by iluvlogan on 4/22/2012 9:46:26 PM

THIS AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS ARE AMAZING!!!!! Smile

by bieberlover586 on 8/13/2011 11:48:59 AM

NEW FAV SHOW.
this is my show for summer 2011

by batlover45 on 7/1/2011 7:15:20 AM

OMG!!!!! I AM LITERALLY IN LOVE WITH TYLER POSEY!!!!!! NEVER MISS AN EPISODE!!!

by Varchang on 6/28/2011 11:13:03 AM

Hey girls! I could use some help over at my page. I have a question posted. If anyone is interested in becoming a mini mod for me head on over because I need more advice than just one question Head on over ASAP!

by scooby239 on 6/6/2011 9:56:22 PM

whoa that was scar- ee

by janerbuy on 6/6/2011 9:01:14 PM

Hey everyone! Join my two clubs:
Animal Luvers, where we talk about anything animal-related.
And Book Chatty, where we talk about anything book-related.
Join my clubs, please. I will be choosing officers June 15th! So leave a campaign speech on the club walls and I'll choose!

by koolkat21 on 6/5/2011 3:45:04 PM

I am so looking forward to watching this. I hope it has a good plot but I will be watching it for the hotties. They are supposed to be shirtless and show a lot of skin and parts of their hot bodies for most of the episodes. I am looking forward to seeing that. Smile

by luckykel on 6/5/2011 3:29:11 PM

If you could have an exotic animal as a pet, what kind would you want?

Two sisters. One secret. CLICK HERE to see what happens when the silence is broken in the new novel Never Said.

SPOTTED: Teenage revolutionary Vivian Apple!

3,000 “Believers” are missing or dead, and Vivian Apple may be the only one who can save them.  Because for her, the Apocalypse was just the beginning. CLICK HERE for more.