14 HOURS AGO Those nights when the 🌞 and 🌘 are out at the same time >>

14 HOURS AGO This American runner just broke a crazy record: http://t.co/LQPWbSD1zq pic.twitter.com/pdB6RglReZ

15 HOURS AGO #TooCuteAlert! Check out these 6 little finds you never knew you needed: http://t.co/RtQmausff9 pic.twitter.com/Q80jTumgau

COMMENTS

Teen Wolf secrets from Holland Roden

We caught up with Holland and had her spill some more deets on the fang-tastic new series premiering tonight.

Hey guys join my tern wolf lover's unite club check it out on my profile!!!! Tyler posey ruleess!!!

by iluvlogan on 4/22/2012 9:46:26 PM

THIS AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS ARE AMAZING!!!!! Smile

by bieberlover586 on 8/13/2011 11:48:59 AM

NEW FAV SHOW.
this is my show for summer 2011

by batlover45 on 7/1/2011 7:15:20 AM

OMG!!!!! I AM LITERALLY IN LOVE WITH TYLER POSEY!!!!!! NEVER MISS AN EPISODE!!!

by Varchang on 6/28/2011 11:13:03 AM

Hey girls! I could use some help over at my page. I have a question posted. If anyone is interested in becoming a mini mod for me head on over because I need more advice than just one question Head on over ASAP!

by scooby239 on 6/6/2011 9:56:22 PM

whoa that was scar- ee

by janerbuy on 6/6/2011 9:01:14 PM

Hey everyone! Join my two clubs:
Animal Luvers, where we talk about anything animal-related.
And Book Chatty, where we talk about anything book-related.
Join my clubs, please. I will be choosing officers June 15th! So leave a campaign speech on the club walls and I'll choose!

by koolkat21 on 6/5/2011 3:45:04 PM

I am so looking forward to watching this. I hope it has a good plot but I will be watching it for the hotties. They are supposed to be shirtless and show a lot of skin and parts of their hot bodies for most of the episodes. I am looking forward to seeing that. Smile

by luckykel on 6/5/2011 3:29:11 PM

What's your go-to hair 'do for school?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.