True or false: Your boobs don't even out til you're 18

One of my boobs is bigger than the other, and I heard…

I am only 10 but my boobs just started growing I talked to my mom but I didn't want to ask her this if ur boobs are itchy and they hurt when I touch them a d the nipple area is hard with a little hair on nipple is that normal!

Hey girl,

Totally normal! Your boobs can absolutely get sore or tender sometimes, usually just before your period. Hairs around the area are normal as well, and can be removed if they really bother you. As for itchy boobs, try to wear cotton shirts and moisturize your chest skin to avoid itchiness. And take off your bra when you get home so they get some time to breathe! Smile
Lauren C.

by dumebi1 on 3/24/2012 9:42:53 PM

When I was tenn... My boobs were as big as my big sis's own! I grow so fast! I even started menstruating eaarly! Is that going to affect me in any way when I grow older? I am sixteen now... Nothing is going to wrong except the fact that my boobs are big! Thanks!

Hey girlie,

No worries. Sometimes it seems like our growth spurts will never stop and we'll just keep growing and growing, outta control! But the tween/teenage years are just the prime time for our growth, both height-wise and developmentally (including stuff like your boobs and maturity). By the time most girls are 21, or even 18 years old in some cases, they've stopped growing. So just hang in there for now - and if you ever have questions/concerns about this kind of thing, you can talk to your doc to reassure you <3
Lauren C.

by daniellestyle on 9/10/2011 12:20:16 AM

I really want a bra, but I'm afraid to ask my mom!!!!! What do I do?!??!!? And BTW, I have one boob thats growing ALOT and one that barely is. How can I ask her without being nervous???

Helen S.

by UnicornTeaddyBear999 on 8/8/2011 7:26:44 PM

OMG I am like 10 and wear a C cup I hate having big boobs Frown

by lizzy6464 on 7/25/2011 5:50:22 AM

thanks so much 4 your comments(:

by athalie on 7/22/2011 3:11:28 PM

Girls, you don't need to worry about what other people think about YOUR body... It's yours, not theirs.

by aspen no 5 on 7/13/2011 10:41:33 AM

How do u tell when to switch to a cup bra instead of training bras? And will other people notice? Thanks! :>

Hey girl,

It really just depends on when you decide you want to switch. If you feel like the training bras aren't giving you as much support as you want, then it's probably time to switch out of them.  And most likely, people won't notice unless you start wearing a padded bra, but even then it probably won't be too noticeable! x0x0
Casey L.

by futsalgirl17 on 7/12/2011 3:51:54 PM

It feels weired... I'm like one of the 4 people who wear a bra in my grade... I'm 10 too. I hope my friends do next year...

by aspen no 5 on 7/8/2011 12:01:06 PM

I have the same problem! I'm 11 and I've been looking for answers all over the place! I've been waiting for them to even out....

by brianna772 on 7/1/2011 10:43:11 PM

MODMODMOD so my right boob fills up a 34B, but my left boob doesn,t, so should i stick with a 34B or go down a size for my left boob?

Hey babe! I always think it's more comfortable to go up a size, so I would stick with the 34B. But it's whatever make you comfy. xoxo
Jess W.

by Dancing Queen 14 on 6/27/2011 10:57:44 AM

Always hungry even after a snack? Something high in protein can help fill you up. Try celery with peanut butter topped with almonds or raisins.

Chocolate is good for you.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!