7 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

10 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

11 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

Top-40 summer hits of 2011

From the hottest flicks and T.V. premieres to the best reads and rockin’ tunes, our sizzlin’ entertainment guide has your need-to-know info for the best summer ever.

put your hand over your mouth
make a wish
post this on 10 other polls
look at your hand

by Marceline1 on 9/10/2011 6:35:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok, so I am going on a cruie and I'm going to wear this outfit for one fancy night:  and  the shirt is the black one. also, im not wearing that white belt thingy with the skirt, i took it off. first of all, do you think silver heels with silver sequins would look nice with it? and what should i wear underneath the skirt to prevent people from seeing my underwear? lastly, i had to buy a black strapless bra to go underneath the shirt. i HAVE to wear it, but you have sorta see the outlines of it under the shirt (so basically people can notice it) thanks!!! do u like the outfit? its ok if u dont, be truthful Smile thanks!

hey! I do like the outfit, totally good call ditching the belt. Silver heels would look great. For the skirt maybe some short shorts underneath? Don't worry about the bra, if the shirt's not see through you're all set. good luck!
Helen S.

by oceanlover69 on 7/8/2011 6:23:36 PM

Hi <3 the shows ya picked another REALLY good one is Pretty Little Liars! every gurl should watch it. ABC family has it and it is so interestingly awsome!

by diva8952 on 6/26/2011 2:31:14 PM

i luv nine lives of chloe king!

by ninelivesofchloeking on 6/23/2011 12:05:48 AM

So many new things that I'm so excited for! I don't know if I can remember them all! ^_^

by Rgirl12 on 6/15/2011 11:31:02 PM

I'm disappointed to see shows like glee and those shows on ABC family. most of them are inappropiate and I would really like to see shows on the list that are suitible for all ages

by hbmsbraceface on 6/11/2011 10:18:51 AM

MOD
hey so i love shakira and selena (spanish singer)
theyre like my idols so i want more singers like them ? so can you give me some ideas ? oh and i like kumbia kings too

Hey girl, I'm not sure if the singers I know about really fit that, but I'd suggest talking to your parents or using Amazon to find similar artists whose albums are available.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by warrior rose on 6/7/2011 10:48:12 PM

i hate glee

by greekprincess98 on 6/7/2011 7:49:11 PM

Well Im pretty excited for the Glee Live 3D movie. Even though I got to see the concert yesterday I want to see it again already. I have been watching youtube videos of the concert most of the night. The Glee concert was amazing and I have to say the best concert ever!!!!!!

by musiclover95 on 6/5/2011 11:45:59 PM

omg i was JUST talking about how I wanted a new owl city cd with my sister like an hour ago...and then i read that there will be one like right now!!! hahah crazy (: and i am happy

by soccergirl971 on 6/5/2011 9:49:52 PM