6 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

9 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

10 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Top-40 summer hits of 2011

From the hottest flicks and T.V. premieres to the best reads and rockin’ tunes, our sizzlin’ entertainment guide has your need-to-know info for the best summer ever.

The Lying Game looks like it will be good. I hope it is.

I am looking forward to Pretty Little Liars and the rest of the The Secret Life.

When it comes to movies I heard Hangover 2 is just hilarious. I hope to see that this summer.

by luckykel on 6/5/2011 3:13:50 PM

I totally ADORE Emily Osment. She's awesome, and when she was on hannah montana, we shared names. awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!

by pbnj2luv on 6/5/2011 12:06:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD I'm going 2 Disney World next week and I'm so excited!!! But I don't know what shoes 2 wear!!! We will b doing tons of walking so I need 2 b comfy but still look cute. I don't rly have shoes with "arch support". My parents say 2 bring flip flops but I don't want my feet 2 b sore! Plz help!!!

Hey missy, converses would be really cute. They're comfy and stylish at the same time!!! Have fun in Disney World! What theme parks are you going to? I really love Blizzard Beach. Smile

Lynae P.

by Peace*Love*Converse on 6/4/2011 10:48:25 PM

These are nice but Im looking forward to other things Smile

Hey girlies check out my profile and my clubs!!I'd <3 it if you dropped by!
~baconlvr711~

by baconlvr711 on 6/4/2011 8:49:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD! How do you know when you are in true love?

Hey girly, I've never been in love so I can only go off of what I think it should feel like lol. When you're in love there seems to be something inside you that believes the person you've found is the one. Maybe you feel like you can tell this person anything, or maybe you feel like you would go crazy if you have to live without that person. Whatever the case may be, you'll know girl. Smile

LYnae P.

by MadMaddie911 on 6/4/2011 8:24:01 PM

Check out my club (Well, I am VP!), LOVES Jaden Smith!
It's on my profile!

by fungirl123 on 6/4/2011 7:28:01 PM

Hey, Girlies, it's Haley! Check out my awesome profile for my clubs and things!
Comment on my profile as MUCH as you wanna! Negative or not, I love opinions! ~Haley

by fungirl123 on 6/4/2011 6:49:45 PM

I AM SOOOO EXCITED for the new Selena album and Monte Carlo! Is the Lying Game really coming out with a show?? Wow, Sara Shepard has two shows now! It sounds nothing like the book and she still hasn't even come out with the second book Never Have I Ever. I love Raven so that seems interesting too! I already recorded Teen Wolf too. It seems really funny but good in a way!

by topchef88 on 6/4/2011 6:33:02 PM

aww how nice!! i corrected u guys about the selena gomez one and the jackie evancho one, and u corrected the post Smile

See! We do listen to you! Thanks for the help, babe!

- Brittany T.

Brittany T.

by oceanlover69 on 6/4/2011 6:30:30 PM

mod mod mod Hi! Tonight, my mom, dad, 16 year old broth, Grandma, and I are having my Grandma's birthday dinner! We are having it at her house because you know shes a grandma and she doesn't like to be out late at night. (But we are bringing over dinner and cake) Anyways, we are going over at around 5, so in about 4.5 hours. Do you have any ideas on what to make her? I can't make her anything on the computer - she doesn't have one! I also can't make her a scrapbook, because I can't print pictures! (Our printer ran out of ink) I don't want to make her just a card, to me, they are boring! Even if they aren't boring to her, I still don't wanna make it because I will get bored making it lol. THANKSSSSSS! Smile

Hey chica, you could make her a collage filled with photos of the two of you! I'm sure she would love that. Smile

LYnae P.