AN HOUR AGO Look in on lovescopes, friendship forecasts, and more: http://t.co/z37Z6NffkZ

2 HOURS AGO Why he talks to you on summer vacay—but not in school: http://t.co/QHqdQINuLZ

3 HOURS AGO 7 celeb-inspired ways to cure summer boredom: http://t.co/PvDFmaO4oD

COMMENTS

Top-40 summer hits of 2011

From the hottest flicks and T.V. premieres to the best reads and rockin’ tunes, our sizzlin’ entertainment guide has your need-to-know info for the best summer ever.

I love Selena and her music, but that cover doesn't match her personality, and I dont really like the cover!

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 6/4/2011 4:51:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD okay i posted this about 3 hours ago and no reply so anyway here we go so my mom will not let me wear a bikini she said they look like a bra and underwear i tried some bikinis on day before yesturday and my mom said no so she took me shopping yesturday and i tried on some 1 peice and long 2 piece ones but they made me look SO BIG and HUGE any advice on how to convice her to let me wear a bikini? fyi she is SUPER stript abot bikinis thanks! 143 Smile

Hey girl, I'm sorry no one has gotten to your question! Right now I'm super busy trying to answer all you other girls. Hit me up later and I'll get back to you, or ask some of your fellow GL friends who offer advice! Smile

LYnae P.

by KateLig on 6/4/2011 4:41:26 PM

Mod! I really need you help. This one read gave me this idea, which I love a lot. But it's similar to another person's idea, but it isn't. The similar idea is the person is reincarnate a few characters, (including the character I'm thinking about), and is writing like they've always been there.The other person's idea is the "gang" meet a reincarnate of this one character, who possesses a powerful Ka (Ancient Egpytian soul part) that he cannot control, because it only comes out when he's knocked cold. His ka is the origanal character. The modern version was born weak since he had no Ka and has confidence issues. The orginal character and the reincarnation become one in a nutshell. I know this sounds stupid, and weird but that the stuff I'm into. I really like this idea, but I'm not sure if I'm stealing a person's idea. Because it sounds different though. If it helps the anime is called Yugioh and the character is Yami or Atem.

Hey girl, yea that does sound interesting! Many people have wrote stories on reincarnation, so you're not stealing anyone's idea. Now if you use the exact same plot and characters, that's a different story. As long as you keep it original and creative, you should be good to go! Good luck Smile

LYnae P.

by aqua girl on 6/4/2011 4:09:21 PM

Hey, you wrote that Selena Gomez's new CD comes out right after her 19th birthday. You were correct about the release date (June 28th) But her birthday is in July, which means that the CD comes out BEFORE her 19th bday!!!

by oceanlover69 on 6/4/2011 3:37:30 PM

mod mod mod Hi! Tonight, my mom, dad, 16 year old broth, Grandma, and I are having my Grandma's birthday dinner! We are having it at her house because you know shes a grandma and she doesn't like to be out late at night. (But we are bringing over dinner and cake) Anyways, we are going over at around 5, so in about 4.5 hours. Do you have any ideas on what to make her? I can't make her anything on the computer - she doesn't have one! I also can't make her a scrapbook, because I can't print pictures! (Our printer ran out of ink) I don't want to make her just a card, to me, they are boring! Even if they aren't boring to her, I still don't wanna make it because I will get bored making it lol. THANKSSSSSS! Smile

Hey girl, I'm sorry no one has gotten to your question! Right now I'm super busy trying to answer all you other girls. Hit me up later and I'll get back to you, or ask some of your fellow GL friends! Smile

LYnae P.

by oceanlover69 on 6/4/2011 3:33:19 PM

I want to see teen wolf super bad. I love anything supernatural, plus the lead does look really hot Smile

by aqua girl on 6/4/2011 3:25:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD me and my friend wanna hangout but we have no idea what to do? whats someting cheep that we can do on a rainy day (we dont want to go to eachotehrs house)?

Hey chica, sorry no one has gotten to your question! I'm super busy trying to answer all you girls, so hit me up later with the same question a little later, and I'll be sure to get back to ya! Smile

LYnae P.

by tropical2 on 6/4/2011 3:00:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD I have 2 questions 1)What does it mean when an artist's music is reffered to as indie and what does it mean when a movie is reffered to as indie? 2)I really like All Time Low, Forever the Sickest Kids, and Panic! At the Disco! Do you know of any bands with a similar sound that's still appropriate for a 14 year old? I love those bands, but I'm bored listening to the same songs 24/7 THANKS MOD Smile

LYnae P.

by selgomez1997 on 6/4/2011 2:55:15 PM

Owl City isn't a group, it's just Adam Young.

by evil_pixie! on 6/4/2011 2:43:52 PM

What are they talking about summer is ending soon?? It's June!

by smileitsjulia on 6/4/2011 2:42:00 PM