3 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

6 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

7 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

Top-40 summer hits of 2011

From the hottest flicks and T.V. premieres to the best reads and rockin’ tunes, our sizzlin’ entertainment guide has your need-to-know info for the best summer ever.

MOD I'm going to a Greek Festival tonight with some friend's and I may see my boyfriend there too. It may be a slight bit chilly but still warm and I want to look cute but appropriate and dress and feel casual too. Any ideas?

Hey chica, sorry no one has gotten to your question! I'm super busy trying to answer all you girls, so hit me up later with the same question a little later, and I'll be sure to get back to ya! Smile

LYnae P.

by jessicasway17 on 6/4/2011 2:10:09 PM

I can't wait to get Greyson Chances CD! I also will watch Pretty Little Liars! I love Degrassi. It has a lot of drama and I want to see what happens after the E-Clare break up! I have to watch it online though since my cable doesn't come with Teen-Nick!

by libby22 on 6/4/2011 2:07:03 PM

HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Nuff said Smile

by Freakout911 on 6/4/2011 1:51:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! why is it when I see myself in the mirror I think I look pretty, but wen I see myself in a picture I look totally different and really bad? Which one do I really look like?

LYnae P.

by kendall102697 on 6/4/2011 1:09:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD so my mom will not let me wear a bikini i remeber trying a couple day before yesturday so she took me shopping to try on long 2 piece and 1 piece ones but all those swimsets made me look SO BIG and HUGE!!!! what can i do to convince her to let me wear a bikini? FYI she will not let me wear a bikini beacase she said they look like a bra and underwear. Thanks! 143

LYnae P.

by KateLig on 6/4/2011 1:02:41 PM

i love pretty little liars! i also want to see switched at birth and the lying game.

by wednesday1408 on 6/4/2011 12:52:12 PM

hey, u made a mistake - jackie evancho is 11, not 12 Smile

by oceanlover69 on 6/4/2011 12:18:36 PM

I almost cried when I saw Harry Potter!!! It's like I grew up with him! I can't believe it's ending!!!
Other than that, I can't believe the Lying Game is going to be a new series!!!!!!

by Ej410 on 6/4/2011 12:04:47 PM

i read the lying game and i really loved it! but the way they described the show made it sound really different from the book!

by puppylover1152 on 6/4/2011 11:56:18 AM

i love selena gomez but i don't really like her Cd cover!!

by giruiz on 6/4/2011 11:01:48 AM