1 HOURS AGO GL's top 20 fave nail polish colors: http://t.co/pM4hyH3vhw

2 HOURS AGO ICYMI catch @ChloeGMoretz in the @IfIStay trailer here: http://t.co/wUNpUVWwTd

3 HOURS AGO Snag top notch internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/c0d0Hs8heN

COMMENTS

Top-40 summer hits of 2011

From the hottest flicks and T.V. premieres to the best reads and rockin’ tunes, our sizzlin’ entertainment guide has your need-to-know info for the best summer ever.

put your hand over your mouth
make a wish
post this on 10 other polls
look at your hand

by Marceline1 on 9/10/2011 6:35:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok, so I am going on a cruie and I'm going to wear this outfit for one fancy night:  and  the shirt is the black one. also, im not wearing that white belt thingy with the skirt, i took it off. first of all, do you think silver heels with silver sequins would look nice with it? and what should i wear underneath the skirt to prevent people from seeing my underwear? lastly, i had to buy a black strapless bra to go underneath the shirt. i HAVE to wear it, but you have sorta see the outlines of it under the shirt (so basically people can notice it) thanks!!! do u like the outfit? its ok if u dont, be truthful Smile thanks!

hey! I do like the outfit, totally good call ditching the belt. Silver heels would look great. For the skirt maybe some short shorts underneath? Don't worry about the bra, if the shirt's not see through you're all set. good luck!
Helen S.

by oceanlover69 on 7/8/2011 6:23:36 PM

Hi <3 the shows ya picked another REALLY good one is Pretty Little Liars! every gurl should watch it. ABC family has it and it is so interestingly awsome!

by diva8952 on 6/26/2011 2:31:14 PM

i luv nine lives of chloe king!

by ninelivesofchloeking on 6/23/2011 12:05:48 AM

So many new things that I'm so excited for! I don't know if I can remember them all! ^_^

by Rgirl12 on 6/15/2011 11:31:02 PM

I'm disappointed to see shows like glee and those shows on ABC family. most of them are inappropiate and I would really like to see shows on the list that are suitible for all ages

by hbmsbraceface on 6/11/2011 10:18:51 AM

MOD
hey so i love shakira and selena (spanish singer)
theyre like my idols so i want more singers like them ? so can you give me some ideas ? oh and i like kumbia kings too

Hey girl, I'm not sure if the singers I know about really fit that, but I'd suggest talking to your parents or using Amazon to find similar artists whose albums are available.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by warrior rose on 6/7/2011 10:48:12 PM

i hate glee

by greekprincess98 on 6/7/2011 7:49:11 PM

Well Im pretty excited for the Glee Live 3D movie. Even though I got to see the concert yesterday I want to see it again already. I have been watching youtube videos of the concert most of the night. The Glee concert was amazing and I have to say the best concert ever!!!!!!

by musiclover95 on 6/5/2011 11:45:59 PM

omg i was JUST talking about how I wanted a new owl city cd with my sister like an hour ago...and then i read that there will be one like right now!!! hahah crazy (: and i am happy

by soccergirl971 on 6/5/2011 9:49:52 PM

The Lying Game looks like it will be good. I hope it is.

I am looking forward to Pretty Little Liars and the rest of the The Secret Life.

When it comes to movies I heard Hangover 2 is just hilarious. I hope to see that this summer.

by luckykel on 6/5/2011 3:13:50 PM

I totally ADORE Emily Osment. She's awesome, and when she was on hannah montana, we shared names. awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!

by pbnj2luv on 6/5/2011 12:06:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD I'm going 2 Disney World next week and I'm so excited!!! But I don't know what shoes 2 wear!!! We will b doing tons of walking so I need 2 b comfy but still look cute. I don't rly have shoes with "arch support". My parents say 2 bring flip flops but I don't want my feet 2 b sore! Plz help!!!

Hey missy, converses would be really cute. They're comfy and stylish at the same time!!! Have fun in Disney World! What theme parks are you going to? I really love Blizzard Beach. Smile

Lynae P.

by Peace*Love*Converse on 6/4/2011 10:48:25 PM

These are nice but Im looking forward to other things Smile

Hey girlies check out my profile and my clubs!!I'd <3 it if you dropped by!
~baconlvr711~

by baconlvr711 on 6/4/2011 8:49:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD! How do you know when you are in true love?

Hey girly, I've never been in love so I can only go off of what I think it should feel like lol. When you're in love there seems to be something inside you that believes the person you've found is the one. Maybe you feel like you can tell this person anything, or maybe you feel like you would go crazy if you have to live without that person. Whatever the case may be, you'll know girl. Smile

LYnae P.

by MadMaddie911 on 6/4/2011 8:24:01 PM

Check out my club (Well, I am VP!), LOVES Jaden Smith!
It's on my profile!

by fungirl123 on 6/4/2011 7:28:01 PM

Hey, Girlies, it's Haley! Check out my awesome profile for my clubs and things!
Comment on my profile as MUCH as you wanna! Negative or not, I love opinions! ~Haley

by fungirl123 on 6/4/2011 6:49:45 PM

I AM SOOOO EXCITED for the new Selena album and Monte Carlo! Is the Lying Game really coming out with a show?? Wow, Sara Shepard has two shows now! It sounds nothing like the book and she still hasn't even come out with the second book Never Have I Ever. I love Raven so that seems interesting too! I already recorded Teen Wolf too. It seems really funny but good in a way!

by topchef88 on 6/4/2011 6:33:02 PM

aww how nice!! i corrected u guys about the selena gomez one and the jackie evancho one, and u corrected the post Smile

See! We do listen to you! Thanks for the help, babe!

- Brittany T.

Brittany T.

by oceanlover69 on 6/4/2011 6:30:30 PM

mod mod mod Hi! Tonight, my mom, dad, 16 year old broth, Grandma, and I are having my Grandma's birthday dinner! We are having it at her house because you know shes a grandma and she doesn't like to be out late at night. (But we are bringing over dinner and cake) Anyways, we are going over at around 5, so in about 4.5 hours. Do you have any ideas on what to make her? I can't make her anything on the computer - she doesn't have one! I also can't make her a scrapbook, because I can't print pictures! (Our printer ran out of ink) I don't want to make her just a card, to me, they are boring! Even if they aren't boring to her, I still don't wanna make it because I will get bored making it lol. THANKSSSSSS! Smile

Hey chica, you could make her a collage filled with photos of the two of you! I'm sure she would love that. Smile

LYnae P.

by oceanlover69 on 6/4/2011 6:28:19 PM

I love Selena and her music, but that cover doesn't match her personality, and I dont really like the cover!

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 6/4/2011 4:51:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD okay i posted this about 3 hours ago and no reply so anyway here we go so my mom will not let me wear a bikini she said they look like a bra and underwear i tried some bikinis on day before yesturday and my mom said no so she took me shopping yesturday and i tried on some 1 peice and long 2 piece ones but they made me look SO BIG and HUGE any advice on how to convice her to let me wear a bikini? fyi she is SUPER stript abot bikinis thanks! 143 Smile

Hey girl, I'm sorry no one has gotten to your question! Right now I'm super busy trying to answer all you other girls. Hit me up later and I'll get back to you, or ask some of your fellow GL friends who offer advice! Smile

LYnae P.

by KateLig on 6/4/2011 4:41:26 PM

Mod! I really need you help. This one read gave me this idea, which I love a lot. But it's similar to another person's idea, but it isn't. The similar idea is the person is reincarnate a few characters, (including the character I'm thinking about), and is writing like they've always been there.The other person's idea is the "gang" meet a reincarnate of this one character, who possesses a powerful Ka (Ancient Egpytian soul part) that he cannot control, because it only comes out when he's knocked cold. His ka is the origanal character. The modern version was born weak since he had no Ka and has confidence issues. The orginal character and the reincarnation become one in a nutshell. I know this sounds stupid, and weird but that the stuff I'm into. I really like this idea, but I'm not sure if I'm stealing a person's idea. Because it sounds different though. If it helps the anime is called Yugioh and the character is Yami or Atem.

Hey girl, yea that does sound interesting! Many people have wrote stories on reincarnation, so you're not stealing anyone's idea. Now if you use the exact same plot and characters, that's a different story. As long as you keep it original and creative, you should be good to go! Good luck Smile

LYnae P.

by aqua girl on 6/4/2011 4:09:21 PM

Hey, you wrote that Selena Gomez's new CD comes out right after her 19th birthday. You were correct about the release date (June 28th) But her birthday is in July, which means that the CD comes out BEFORE her 19th bday!!!

by oceanlover69 on 6/4/2011 3:37:30 PM

Hey girl, I'm sorry no one has gotten to your question! Right now I'm super busy trying to answer all you other girls. Hit me up later and I'll get back to you, or ask some of your fellow GL friends! Smile

LYnae P.

by oceanlover69 on 6/4/2011 3:33:19 PM

I want to see teen wolf super bad. I love anything supernatural, plus the lead does look really hot Smile

by aqua girl on 6/4/2011 3:25:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD me and my friend wanna hangout but we have no idea what to do? whats someting cheep that we can do on a rainy day (we dont want to go to eachotehrs house)?

Hey chica, sorry no one has gotten to your question! I'm super busy trying to answer all you girls, so hit me up later with the same question a little later, and I'll be sure to get back to ya! Smile

LYnae P.

by tropical2 on 6/4/2011 3:00:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD I have 2 questions 1)What does it mean when an artist's music is reffered to as indie and what does it mean when a movie is reffered to as indie? 2)I really like All Time Low, Forever the Sickest Kids, and Panic! At the Disco! Do you know of any bands with a similar sound that's still appropriate for a 14 year old? I love those bands, but I'm bored listening to the same songs 24/7 THANKS MOD Smile

LYnae P.

by selgomez1997 on 6/4/2011 2:55:15 PM

Owl City isn't a group, it's just Adam Young.

by evil_pixie! on 6/4/2011 2:43:52 PM

What are they talking about summer is ending soon?? It's June!

by smileitsjulia on 6/4/2011 2:42:00 PM

MOD I'm going to a Greek Festival tonight with some friend's and I may see my boyfriend there too. It may be a slight bit chilly but still warm and I want to look cute but appropriate and dress and feel casual too. Any ideas?

LYnae P.

by jessicasway17 on 6/4/2011 2:10:09 PM

I can't wait to get Greyson Chances CD! I also will watch Pretty Little Liars! I love Degrassi. It has a lot of drama and I want to see what happens after the E-Clare break up! I have to watch it online though since my cable doesn't come with Teen-Nick!

by libby22 on 6/4/2011 2:07:03 PM

HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Nuff said Smile

by Freakout911 on 6/4/2011 1:51:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! why is it when I see myself in the mirror I think I look pretty, but wen I see myself in a picture I look totally different and really bad? Which one do I really look like?

LYnae P.

by kendall102697 on 6/4/2011 1:09:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD so my mom will not let me wear a bikini i remeber trying a couple day before yesturday so she took me shopping to try on long 2 piece and 1 piece ones but all those swimsets made me look SO BIG and HUGE!!!! what can i do to convince her to let me wear a bikini? FYI she will not let me wear a bikini beacase she said they look like a bra and underwear. Thanks! 143

LYnae P.

by KateLig on 6/4/2011 1:02:41 PM

i love pretty little liars! i also want to see switched at birth and the lying game.

by wednesday1408 on 6/4/2011 12:52:12 PM

hey, u made a mistake - jackie evancho is 11, not 12 Smile

by oceanlover69 on 6/4/2011 12:18:36 PM

I almost cried when I saw Harry Potter!!! It's like I grew up with him! I can't believe it's ending!!!
Other than that, I can't believe the Lying Game is going to be a new series!!!!!!

by Ej410 on 6/4/2011 12:04:47 PM

i read the lying game and i really loved it! but the way they described the show made it sound really different from the book!

by puppylover1152 on 6/4/2011 11:56:18 AM

i love selena gomez but i don't really like her Cd cover!!

by giruiz on 6/4/2011 11:01:48 AM

out of these, im looking forward to: the jackie evancho cd (americas got talent is one of my fave shows, pretty little liars, mr. poppers penguins, the art of getting by, rodrick rules on dvd (i loved that movie), selena's new album, georgia, monte carlo, the lying game. im also really psyched for soul surfer to come on dvd!

by oceanlover69 on 6/4/2011 10:51:07 AM

i read mr. popper's penguins and judy moody ages ago! mom's reading the book the help. all of these look awesome.

by flutestar on 6/4/2011 10:40:15 AM