2 HOURS AGO Because who doesn't want the recipe for the world's greatest carrot cake? http://t.co/7zWmJLIVHv

3 HOURS AGO 3 gotta-grab styles for spring: http://t.co/PTSdXbYKEd

4 HOURS AGO Boost ya game, girl! Here's how to ask a guy out on the sly: http://t.co/AS1N1ATW1Y

COMMENTS

The 2011 MTV Movie Awards: Did you watch?

Twihards, Beliebers, Harry Potter fans and their favorite stars came together at last night’s 2011 MTV Movie Awards to bring a show that was chock full of cuteness, laughs and surprise smooches.

I think all of my fellow Potterheads will agree: they deserved every thing they were nominated for. Harry is way better than Bella/Edward (Though I do love Twilight) Harry Potter is way better than Twilight.

And, HOW DID JUSTIN BIEBER GET ANY DANG AWARDS? WHO DID THE VOTING HERE??? I DEMAND A RECOUNT! JUSTIN BIEBER DOES NOT DESERVE ANY AWARDS EVER.
How did he even get his own movie? DUMB PEOPLE. Justin Bieber should never win any other awards. EVER. He deserves NOTHING.

On that Happy note, visit all of my clubs: Best Books, Debate, Debate, Which Is Better, Rick Riordan Fans Only, PLEASE! Smile
Caseysister2001, out Tong

by caseysister2001 on 1/20/2012 7:21:42 PM

Hey girlies!!! Have a bad case of the Bieber Fever? You're not alone! Come join my club, Future Mrs. Biebers of the Internet, today! Positions for secretary and treasurer plus two custom officer spots are available for YOU!! Check it out if you're interested(: Keep Calm And Love The Biebs! Kisses!! ~Katie

by fireworks1071 on 7/13/2011 12:27:15 PM

mod mod mod
is the mod lauren c. on right now? if not, when WILL she be on????

Hey girlie, Lauren C. isn't on right now, but if there's something you want to share with her you can post it right to her profile.

Jess W.

by bubblepower129 on 6/10/2011 10:42:18 AM

mod mod mod
yesterday was my last day of school Smile yayyyyyy!!! i am sooo happy we dont have any summer reading or hw!!!! YESSSSSSS!!!

That's great girl! You can spend your summer relaxing and hanging out with your friends and family!

Jess W.

by bubblepower129 on 6/10/2011 9:26:00 AM

mod mod mod
hey hey hey!

Hey Girl! Glad to see you're as excited about GL as we are!

Jess W.

by bubblepower129 on 6/10/2011 9:25:22 AM

mod mod mod
i REALLY REALLY wanna meet my FAVE singer, brendan urie!!!!! do u know if he has a concert tour anytime soon????????

Hey babe! Sorry, it doesn't look like Brendon Urie has any upcoming shows. Your ambition is great though! Don't ever be afraid to go after what you want!

Jess W.

by bubblepower129 on 6/10/2011 9:24:44 AM

mod mod mod
is Lauren C. on modding? if not, do u have like a schedule when she'll next be on? cuz she gave me a recipe for cupcakes and she wants me to tell her how it turned out!!!!!

Hey girl! It's great that you want to keep her updated! You can post a comment right to her profile if you want.

Jess W.

by bubblepower129 on 6/10/2011 9:22:42 AM

Hailee Steinfield should of won she was so amazing in that movie. And Inception was soooo much better than Eclipse. And the Deathly Hallows fight was awesomer than Eclipse. I honestly love Twlight and Harry Potter but Twilight I think won too many awards.

by greenswimmer101 on 6/8/2011 12:59:00 PM

I couldnt believe when Justin grabbed Milas boobs and then even more I couldnt believe when Mila grabbed and held onto his crotch. That was so weird.

And I liked Twilight but Robert Pattinson is so not all that.

And I couldnt believe that Natalie in Black Swan didnt win most jaw dropping moment. Smile And Jackass 3D was so silly, its more for guys but their humor is amazing.

by luckykel on 6/7/2011 10:54:05 PM

twilight freakin sucks so y would ugly pasty robert win anything?

by selemoto on 6/7/2011 10:21:41 PM