2 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

5 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

6 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

The scoop on body shapes

Can’t tell if you’re a pair or an apple? Read on for the 411…

Uhhhh I already tried to post this but I think I did something wrong.... lol..... So anyways I need help figuring out my body shape. I'm 13, 5'3, wear a 7/8 for jeans (like at Aero) or a 2 (at Gap or Old Navy), my bust is 35', my top half has curves but boobs down the curves are more subtle. I know I am a good weight for my age and height (lol thanks puberty) but I'm still kinda chubby..... Please help! Thanks in advance! =)

Hey PrplPplEater, oh okay. Disregard my first response to your question because I wasn't sure what you needed help with. Mhm click this link for a pic of all the different body shapes, and select which one best fits you:

It's cool if your body fits more than one, this will just help a little. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by PrplPplEater on 6/11/2013 7:51:45 PM

ummm lol.... help? I'm 13 y.o., 5'3, wear a 7/8 in jeans, my bust is 35', definetly have curves but they're more subtle (u can def tell i have boobs though), usually wear a medium in tops. I'm kinda chubby throughout, not like overweight though my doc says its a healthy weight cuz of puberty and all that (lol). Could you help me please? Thanks in advance =)

Hey PrplPplEater, what do you need help with? Want outfit ideas? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by PrplPplEater on 6/11/2013 7:31:37 PM

Lol I'm a Banana shape! I'm loving the fruit names apple pear

by redvelvetluv on 5/16/2013 2:57:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm 14 years old and I'm about 5'3.75". My hips measure to about 2'10". My bust and waist both measure to 2'7". I have curves at my waist, and I'm not sure if I would exactly be considered petite. I would really like to know what my body type is, because I've searched for answers on the internet but couldn't find any. Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Check out this article for the scoop on finding your body shape Smile http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/06/06/The-scoop-on-body-shapes.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.

by flowerpower905 on 4/6/2013 10:21:21 PM

mod mod mod mod mod
im 14 and 6'2''. my hips are 45', waist 33', and my cup size is a 40D. usually most tall girls are rulers but not this one. are there any stores for tall and curvy girls like me? PLEASE HELP!

Hey! Yeah for sure, most stores carry a range of sizes so if you just ask a salesperson will help you find what you're looking for. I think express is a store that has a lot of cute options. good luck!

Helen S.

by zapp2944 on 2/2/2013 4:52:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I posted my profile yesterday but t still says its being modified. why wont it work?

profiles take awhile to be approved. Even a couple of weeks. Don't worry, it should be okay.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by youreweird_i_likeyou on 1/24/2013 4:02:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
im a size 5-7 jean. 36c bra . big boobs. 13 years old. im quite skinny but have a bit of a babyfat. i play basketball, softball and field hocky. what body type would you say i am ?

Hey Chica, it's hard to tell because I can't see you and don't know your height. If I were to guess, I'd probably say curvy.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by youreweird_i_likeyou on 1/24/2013 3:34:22 PM

MOD MOD
I'm not sure what I am...I'm 15, 5'4", and a 36C. I have a biggish stomach and butt, and my shoulders and hips are about the same. My waist goes in a little.

Hey girlie, it sounds to me like you might be hourglass. If you do a little searching online, you can find body shape calculators where you can put in your measurements and it tells what your body shape is.

Lauren T.

by karategrrl on 1/13/2013 8:49:00 PM

I'm 12 years old. 5'3" and bra size 34A. I have really long legs, and my shoulders are wider than my hips. I have a pretty small waist. what would I be??

Hey januaryj, I think you're more of the banana or ruler shape. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.