3 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

4 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

5 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

COMMENTS

The scoop on body shapes

Can’t tell if you’re a pair or an apple? Read on for the 411…

MOD MOD MOD by mesurements, do you mean straight across, around, or what?????

Hey girly,
It can be either depending on the measurement type. Ask your mom or a sib for help.

Catie C.

by krazy198 on 6/6/2011 4:25:48 PM

I think I am a sporty but curvy gal! I may be wrong, but I am saying I am curvy cause I got a bum! Lol!

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 6/6/2011 4:20:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD i'm a sporty body type/ruler body type (but i've got a bit of a tummy) so what clothes would suit me? and is a sporty body type the same as an athletic body type?

Hey girly,
Yes, these two body types are the same. Check out the advice on how to dress an athletic body for tips.

Catie C.

by Dancing Queen 14 on 6/6/2011 3:24:25 PM

MOd MOD MOD!!!!I have scar marks from pimples on my back,how can I get rid of theM?????

Hey girly,

There are tons of creams that help get rid of scars. Go to your local CVS or drugstore and see what's there.
Good Luck!

Catie C.

by Bree97 on 6/6/2011 3:22:46 PM

Thanks for doing this... I was always a little confused in the magazines but this def helps!

by rafidoggie on 6/6/2011 3:11:16 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD Down-there I have, like, small pieces of what looks like lint from a bellybutton. It's really weird. Down-there never, like, itches or anything. Is this normal? What is this stuff? It's grossing me out.

Hey girly,
It probably is just coming from your clothes. No worries.

Catie C.

by LuvYaBunches on 6/6/2011 2:48:07 PM

*MODMOD* How can I make a small pimple go away in 24 hours? or at least less noticeable..? thankss!

Hey girly,

The best thing to do is to put some products on it that will help to make the pimple smaller. Try benzyl peroxide, or ask your mom if she has something like that.

Catie C.

by tennis1997 on 6/6/2011 1:18:25 PM

thanks this helped alot Smile

by cottoncandy_xoxo on 6/6/2011 1:10:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD!

If you have big hips,a big lower stomach,large breasts,and are a bit chubby,what body type is that?

by MadMaddie911 on 6/6/2011 12:26:26 PM