4 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

5 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

6 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

The scoop on body shapes

Can’t tell if you’re a pair or an apple? Read on for the 411…

mod mod mod
what shape am i?
im a 36a and size 8 jeans and a small waist and im quite short

by lotsaluv101 on 10/6/2012 4:28:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok, What shape would I be? I'm a 34A, and my chest and ribs look and feel straight on the sides. When you get to my wAist, there is a large curve. I have a bit of a tummy (my friend calls it baby fat). My hips are large. What shape would I be?

Hey girl!  Sounds like you are a pear shape, but try a bunch of looks out to see what works best for you. xxoo
Maggie P.

by happyone123 on 7/24/2012 8:39:11 AM

So technically I would be an hourglass because my stomach goes in but I have no curves so what type of 2 piece would be good for the summer right now I wear a halter with ruffles so could you suggest some more??
Thanks so much!!

Hey babe, look for a swimsuit that gives the illusion of curves. Ruffles are good, and you can also try for patterns or embellishments on the top and bottom. Go for lighter-colored suits with wide-set straps.
Carrie R.

by mmo'g on 6/20/2012 2:52:13 PM

Hey girl! You have a small and cute figure! Own it! No one fits perfectly into one category. xo, Erin M.

erin m.

by flamboyazence on 3/15/2012 2:19:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
What if you are a 34A, with large hips, long legs, broad shoulders.
I'm only 12.

Hey girl,

It sounds like you are either a sporty or a ruler shape!

Meghan D.

by Doggie!Ruff~ on 3/9/2012 9:57:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
i can't figure out what body shape i am! my hips are 29", my waist is 25", and my bust is 29". thanks!

Hey girl,

If your waist is smaller than your hips and bust, it sounds like you are an hourglass!

Meghan D.

by iloveballet&singing on 3/3/2012 11:49:01 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
What shape am i if I'm waaayyyy overweight, long legs and i guess i have long-ish arms, curves, and big feet and a round fat face and huge hips and a fat butt??????

Hey girl,

First of all, never call yourself fat. You yourself said your shape is curvy, so embrace the curves! So many girls would kill to have that body shape!

Kathryn S.

by clem10 on 1/16/2012 10:21:16 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
What shape am I?
I am trying to get in shape because my booty and thighs are slightly big
I am short, only 5'0 even though I'm 12
I'm a 34A
I have a pretty tiny waist
My shoulders and hips are normal
Thx!!! Smile

Hey girlie,

You sound like a mix between a ruler and an hourglass to me! Your bust and hips are smaller/"normal" as you say (like a ruler) but, since your bod has a defined waist, you probably have the illusion of curves like an hourglass Smile
Lauren C.

by smileybai13 on 1/5/2012 7:13:52 PM

I also have pretty short legs

by Kui on 12/28/2011 12:39:43 PM

MOD MOD
I don't know what body type I am.
I have a small waist,I'm a 36A and I have a round booty. But my hips are almost equal to the width of my shoulders.
I also have a flat belly.
PPPPPPLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE RESPOND!!!!!!!!!

Hey Girl,

When you're bottom is larger than your top, you are most likely a pear shape. The key, though, is to wear clothes that make you look and feel great!
Rachel N.