9 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

12 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

12 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

The scoop on body shapes

Can’t tell if you’re a pair or an apple? Read on for the 411…

I can't be an hourglass but i guess i am. never let your frenemy tell you your not

by jzgreen on 6/29/2011 9:22:49 AM

thanks i always wondered how you where supposed to figure this out! Smile Casey L.

by Ndadgirl on 6/28/2011 3:31:46 PM

MODMODMOD My bust is 36, my hips are 34, my waist is 25.5, i am 5 foot 6.5 in. tall, and i have muscular legs and arms. would that make me a ruler, sporty, or apple?

Hey girl,

It's hard to tell, but since you have muscular legs and arms, maybe that would make you sporty.  The best way to tell is just for you to decide. x0x0
Casey L.

by Dancing Queen 14 on 6/28/2011 12:48:44 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD: ok so im a little confused. my shoulders are bigger than my boobs, but my hips are bigger than my boobs, but smaller than my shoulders, and my waist is teeny tiny, and smaller than everything else by more than 5 inches. what would my shape be?

Hey girly,
You are probably an apple.

Catie C.

by daloreanzone on 6/24/2011 1:49:12 PM

apparently I have an hourglass shape. yay?

by frenchblondie on 6/20/2011 10:56:40 PM

Thanks!

by LCV554 on 6/17/2011 6:21:44 PM

MODMODMOD
I'm 11, and I don't really know what I'd put my self in. I have smaller boobs, atheletic shoulders, medium-ish hips, and I'm 5'1". Would being 5'1" mean I'm in petite?

Hey girlie! You can be more than one type, 5'1 would mean petite, if by athletic you mean your shoulders are broader or just wider than your hips I would also say you could be apple shaped.
Jess W.

by LCV554 on 6/17/2011 6:15:59 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
why am i so attractive to boy? though im very petite (11 and 4'6") im well kinda hour glass. im super thin (57lb)could you plz get the answer quick cause my dads on me for being round boys too much (cause i cant date yet) thx bye

Alyssa B.

by watsmyuser on 6/16/2011 8:56:36 PM

MOD MOD
From what our teacher said tweens and teens do more searches about body related stuff and puberty issues than almost any other group. That makes sense because of what we are going through and because we get our periods and have to deal with that I was wondering why it is still hard to find good information about certain things. GL does a great job with body stuff and but I was wondering why GL doesnt have as many links as it used to when it comes to teen health and puberty issues?

Hey girl, we write tons of articles on body stuff and puberty: check it out in our Your Bod section (http://www.girlslife.com/category/body.aspx). As for why we don't have external links, that's because it can be harder to find good, safe outside sites (that won't get your computer in a icky spot, etc.). We try our best to be the resource you need here -- all in one place.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by luckykel on 6/15/2011 12:08:32 AM

This helps spoof much I've always been confused about body shapes. Thank GL Smile

by kazia7 on 6/14/2011 11:46:49 PM