2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveAways! 3 can win a 180s Quantum-Cool jacket, arm sleeves and wristbands! #EnterToWin #GLStyle http://t.co/rPQqhvR5Ye

3 HOURS AGO Bows on bows on bows! How to add them to your everyday outfit: http://t.co/WM192GEjyf

18 HOURS AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

COMMENTS

The scoop on body shapes

Can’t tell if you’re a pair or an apple? Read on for the 411…

thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much gl! i figured out that im a hour glass (i kinda already knew because my dads whole family is an hourglass)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by waffles4eva! on 6/13/2011 7:48:08 PM

ok i feel kinda stupid asking this but im new to this website so...what does "MOD" mean???
Thanks(:

by lazer!beam!22 on 6/12/2011 5:03:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!
2 questions
1. I am going to be getting a feather extension put in my hair. The thing is I dont know wat color of feather I should get. Please help me pick out one color.
-darker blonde hair with light blonde natural highlights
-tan
-bold, trendy style
2. I am quite petite, size and hight what clothes would you suggest me wearing to make me not look like I'm in the 5th grade THANKS IN ADVANCE

hey girlie,

maybe try a darker colored feather since your hair is light--it'll really stand out!  it's hard to look more mature sometimes, but i would suggest just trying different types of outfits..maybe some dresses or skirts instead of just shirts and jeans.  Be creative! You can try some platforms to look a bit taller too!
Ruth S.

by emerck on 6/11/2011 11:20:34 AM

MOD MOD MOD! So Im overweight and I'm really self conscious about it. I want to lose weight because I know I'll be healthier, but no matter how hard I try (eating healthy, exercising, etc) nothing happens. And especially now that it's summer I don't want to be self conscious about being seen in a bathing suit. What do I do?

Hey girly,

Try talking to your parents about helping you get in touch with a nutritionist or maybe joining a weight loss program. Sometimes having other people get involved with your weight loss journey will encourage you to keep going until you get results.
Good Luck!

Catie C.

by sunny22 on 6/8/2011 11:06:29 AM

MOD MOD MOD would it be bad to put lemon juice in my hair in the sun? I have really fine hair and its brownish black. Thank you!

Hey girly,
No, it wouldn't be bad. It will add some really cute highlights!

Catie C.

by bubbles68 on 6/8/2011 1:26:15 AM

mod mod mod
so my dads really annoying. so like a few mins ago he came into the computer room and i had a candy so im like "hey dad want a piece of my canday" and hes like "ok" and took one. hes like "can i have 2 more" im like "u can have one more" hes like "why cant i have two more." so i told him that my brother had some and he hadnt even started eating the candy and i was almost done. so then im finally like "ok u can have 2 more" and hes like "no i want 3 more actually" so im like "omygosh dad just get some from my brother" then he got mad at me. he just went to bed and he didnt even say good night i am so annoyed with him right now its like chill out dude

Hey girl, I think you both need to distance yourselves from the problem. It can be very easy to get worked up over little things, but with time that anger will fade. Relax, sleep it off and I guarantee you it'll be good in the morning.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by oceanlover69 on 6/8/2011 12:41:33 AM

mod mod mod
so im 13 yrs old and really skinny without any curves or anything like that. my chest is small and so is my stomach and butt. im like average, or a bit above average height. so what bathing suits/cover ups would be good for me for when i go to the caribbean for a cruise at the end of the month?? thanks!!! o ya and also what color?? i have not super dark brown hair, but dark from hair thats average length for a girl (a little bit below shoulder length) and dark brown eyes and my skin light (not pale), but since it is summer i have a slight tan... thanks Smile

Hey girl, one pieces are totally in right now. Go for a retro piece and just have fun with it in terms of color. I'd say with your dark features, warm colors might work best!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by oceanlover69 on 6/8/2011 12:33:17 AM

MOD MOD MOD mod
I read in the summer 2011 issue that if you put lemon juice in your hair, it sort of streaks it in the sunlight. I was wondering if that had any bad effects on your hair. Also, I CANNOT clean my room even though I can't do so many things if its not clean! Its really bad and I can't get motivated! Please help! Thank you!

Hey girl, lemon is an acid so it kind of bleaches your hair. This works well if you're a blonde, but if you're a brunette, it might end up looking orangey. Be careful. As for your room, make yourself clean it completely one day and then work on maintaining it each morning during the week. It's important not to get discouraged and take it one step at a time.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by bubbles68 on 6/8/2011 12:27:21 AM

I am not big in the chest, and a little tall and thin compared to others in my class. Some of my friends say I am lucky but I dont think so. I wish I had bigger boobs and more curves. But its so amazing how our bodies all look different, some of us are short, tall, thin, curvy and all the other types. Boobs are the same way, some are small like mine and then there are all the other types.

by luckykel on 6/7/2011 10:59:23 PM

im ruler for sure... how do i gain weight? i've been wantin to for a while because im underweight for my height... and also i thought the most common was being a little overweight? or it seems that way in my town.. thanks!

Hey girl, overweight is more common, but I'd talk to your doctor before you do anything. Chances are your bod is fine. If he thinks you need to gain more weight, he'll give you a specialized diet to do it with. xoxo
Alyssa B.