AN HOUR AGO RT @DoveCameron: check out a sneak peak of our behind the scenes video w/ @radiodisney 💕💕💕 than@girlslifemagm…

AN HOUR AGO Going apple picking this weekend? Whip up these so-sweet treats:

2 HOURS AGO This minimalist mani is SO chic—and *so* easy:

End the school year on a sweet note

On the last day of school in seventh grade, my BF and I swapped and signed each other's yearbook. When we traded back, I opened...

So theres thi sguy tht like smy friend, an di convinced him to ask her out and she said yes cuz she had a rush. Now he wont stop texting me, hes too dependent, and he never really talks to her. I now dont lik ehim because of how he isnt treatin gme bestie th eway shes supposed to,any advice?

Lynae P.

by singram:) on 1/20/2012 4:47:48 PM

I am offering up all of my clubs to other people, because I am not in a position to keep them running. Instead of deleting them, I would like to transfer ownership. Here are the ones that are up for grabs:

Helping Out Club
Performing Arts Club
The Trauma/Drama of Middle School

by basketballcutie11 on 8/22/2011 2:14:39 PM

worth 6000 cupcakes Tong

by g-n-eqlshrt on 7/13/2011 11:54:12 AM

haha my cute story is this:
when i was in 5th grade my bf 2 the time was this ah-dorable!, guy named sean (shawn). so he asked me 2 be his gf around valentines day right? so any way our schools were seperate but in the same building. he called me over @ lunch and gave me a box of chocolates Smile he gave me a kiss on the cheek and i went back to my table compleatly red! later on in like 6th grade his mom and i were talkin at recess and i told her about the chocolates. she laughed and said,"so thats what happened 2 them. i thought i was going mad!" <3

by g-n-eqlshrt on 7/13/2011 11:48:04 AM

Need help? Someone who wont judge and be the most trustworthy person you go to when ypu can't tell a friend something? Im here. Visit my page if you need help! Trust me, I've dealt with alot of stuff. Everyone calls me "Dr.Phillis" and says I give great advice. I'd be honored to give it to you!!

by BriannaTLC556 on 7/5/2011 6:52:08 PM

my friend really wants a bf but she is going to an all girls school. she says to me that her mom said u sometimes have classes with boy it true?

Not sure--at mine we didn't.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by aylarocks20 on 6/17/2011 10:50:14 PM

My bgf left a note in my yearbook saying that he loves me and will miss me over the summer.His best friend told me that he has liked me for months.I like him too.When we get back to school how can i try to get him to ask me out?

Alyssa B.

by jennyusa123 on 6/16/2011 5:53:54 PM

check me out girlies!

by actress726 on 6/16/2011 12:26:25 AM

hey ladies check out my profile and COMMENT TOO! i love talking to new people! see you all on my profile babes! MWAH! bella

by actress726 on 6/16/2011 12:25:27 AM

thats what my bf did too! ahhh, u gotta love em!

by kylee_cheer on 6/15/2011 6:21:35 PM

Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!