2 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

5 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

6 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

End the school year on a sweet note

On the last day of school in seventh grade, my BF and I swapped and signed each other's yearbook. When we traded back, I opened...

awwwwwwwwwwwww TIMES 1OOO

by greekprincess98 on 6/11/2011 3:03:03 PM

awww thata so cute! i wish it happened to me

by Cgirlygirl on 6/11/2011 1:41:07 PM

lol @soccerlover99 Congrats! XP

and, aww!! So cute!! Smile

by Anney246 on 6/11/2011 1:15:58 PM

awwwwh(: how sweet! i wish guys in my school were like that!

by lazer!beam!22 on 6/11/2011 1:07:07 PM

awwww!!!

4TH 1ST CMMENT THIS MORNING!!

by soccerlover99 on 6/11/2011 11:51:24 AM

awww, that's so sweet!

by frenchblondie on 6/11/2011 10:58:52 AM

Mod!!!!!!!! Is it weird to have a dream about a guy (who has a bf)and that I kind of like??? Thanks!

hey girlie!

Dreams are totally odd and weird people you don't expect can pop up occasionally, so it's totally normal!
Ruth S.

by dracomalfoyfreak on 6/11/2011 10:49:16 AM

Awwwww that is super sweet. Seriously I read these all the time and every single time I do I don't understand why it never happens to me! Frown WAHH!

by topchef88 on 6/11/2011 10:11:44 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok i haven't talked to my boyfriend in a week. we just found out his phone is off, and he doesnt seem like the type to get in trouble and have his phone taken away. my friends say im over reacting, but im always suspicous of guys since a bad break up awhile ago. he seems like a good guy though...and i miss him a lot. idk what im trying to get answered, i guess i just want your opinion. thanks Laughing

hey girlie,

if you can't get a hold of him through phone, then try e-mailing or Facebooking him! you guys can also try video chats like Skype.  Give him a chance and don't write him off just because of a previous bad break up Smile
Ruth S.

by nobody25 on 6/11/2011 10:03:46 AM

MOD MOD MOD My parents and I are going to my dad's family business conference this Friday. There is this guy I've liked for years that will be there too. He's a year older than me; what can I do to make him think of me as more than a friend? I'm normally really shy and blush a lot. Any ideas? Thanks so much!!!!!!

Hey girlie!

I'm glad you'll have the chance to spend some time with him!  Just remember to smile a lot and be confident...and of course..be yourself--it'll help you feel comfortable Smile

Try some of these icebreakers too! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/01/26/100-cute-things-to-say-and-do-around-guys.aspx

Good luck!