6 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

9 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

10 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

5 rules for a fab room

Wanna take your room from blah to brilliant? Read on, babe!

This is super-helpful! I'm about to re-do my room with a sort of under-water serine feel...thanks GL!

by hanabanana97 on 7/17/2011 10:38:00 PM

teehee horseback riding ribbons... i guess i got that rule down good!

by fudgemonkey on 7/11/2011 8:12:45 PM

I want to make my room look bigger. also the colors are dull so i want to make it look bright and happy. Looks like i have a busy summerSmile

by epic3:) on 6/24/2011 10:22:26 AM

i make signs 4 my room

by jesusfreaksaroundme on 6/21/2011 1:23:53 PM

I'm really crafty and most of the decorations in my room I made myself! Some ideas are:
paper-covered canvases- get some thick canvases at a craft store and cover with coordinating scrapbook paper. Decorate with ribbons, buttons, etc.
DIY magnet boards- buy a sheet of metal at a craft store or hardware store that's magnetic, then stretch cute matching fabric over the front and hot glue! decorate with magnets made from buttons, bottle caps, etc.
throw pillows- buy a cheap pillow in any color, then decorate it with fabric. if you can't sew, then you can even make some with hot glue! try looking online for tutorials
and finally you can just paint shelves, picture frames, even chairs or sidetables the same color, or cover pencil holders, jewelry boxes, or magnets with the same scrapbook paper to tie it all together!
<3 thecupcakequeen

by thecupcakequeen on 6/13/2011 11:03:45 PM

i want to decorate my room in a kind of beachy theme. the colors will be white (like furniture), aqua blue, and hot pink! Laughing

by pinkandlime on 6/12/2011 4:14:34 PM

In the cut the clutter pharagraph it says toss loss barrettes and hairties instead of loose.

by BestSpinner on 6/9/2011 8:42:26 PM

I want to redo my room all by myself so that is my summer prodject thanx!Smile

by sabers13! on 6/9/2011 1:55:57 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD im going to a baseball game (just a little leauge one) today with my friends. its superr hot out where i live right now, humid, high temps, all of that... so what should i wear? i was thinking my favorite short shorts, and a tee. what do you think ? thanks mod, please answer.. (:

Hey girly,
That outfit sounds perfect for the hot weather! Have fun!

Catie C.

by soccergirl1414 on 6/8/2011 3:57:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD i have to tell my mom about something that happened at my friends house (it's a longggg story) and i don't know how to say it!one of my friends (e) lied when she was little and everyone thinks that she still lies so did me and my other friend and i don't know how to say that to my mom! my mom is the kind of my that will freak on me and want me to call and apologize and we all already made up and everything. ALSO i can't stop thinking about it! and it stinks because i want to have fun and stop thinking about the bad stuff that happened! thanks Smile

Hey girly,
When you decide to talk about this to your mom, act like it's no big deal. The more you act like it's a big deal, the more your mom will freak. If she tries to make you call and apologize or anything like that, calmly tell her that that's pointless because everything is all worked out and anything else would just be overkill. Good Luck!

Catie C.