AN HOUR AGO The best headphones to rock at the gym: http://t.co/1VEs3uhAWj

13 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

15 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

COMMENTS

5 rules for a fab room

Wanna take your room from blah to brilliant? Read on, babe!

My room has no rules at all Laughing of course, I clean it when I really need to, but nothing more.. (:

by fory on 6/8/2011 12:41:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD I want to redo my room. I want to get new furniture and have it painted. Do you have any ideas on how to earn money? -Thanks Smile

Hey girly,
Try babysitting or helping people with yardwork for some extra cash.

Catie C.

by rosesong on 6/8/2011 10:59:29 AM

my rooms real plain nd m getin real bored lukin @ d same ol' same room....ne advise...? lol.....

by Amber_On_Fire on 6/8/2011 5:32:42 AM

My rules r stay organized and be creative plus have fun with it!

by kaylarocks2000 on 6/8/2011 1:12:34 AM

My rules for a fab room is: STAY ORGANIZED!!!

by oceanlover69 on 6/8/2011 12:25:02 AM

MOD! how do i keep my desk in my room from beeing a mess????!!!!

Hey girl, it's all about stepping back and cleaning it a bit each day. Make a point to clean 15 minutes all day. Little challenges like that led to big impulsiveness.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by May9 on 6/7/2011 11:05:35 PM

WOW! i hope this will help keep my room clean! lol i can do this ova the summer!hope it helps it stay clean! i really needed this THANKS GL!!! MOD! how do i keep my desk in my room from beeing a mess????!!!!

by May9 on 6/7/2011 10:26:17 PM

Wow thanks i can do this ova the summer! i NEED to organize my room so bad u dont even no b4 i cleande it it waz a pig sty! i hope this will help! MOD! how do i keep my desk in my room cleaned off????????????!!!!!!!!!!!

by May9 on 6/7/2011 10:20:19 PM

Mod!
How can I redo my room without painting walls, spending much money, and almost completely DIY?

Hey girl, I'd say posters help or photo collages. Make a collage from old magazines of you and your friend to hang up.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by CherryGirl316 on 6/7/2011 10:06:00 PM

Mod!
Okay, so want my room to look more fab. But my house is rented, so I can't paint or put things on the wall that could damage it. Also, I don't want to spend much money redoing my room. Help!

Hey girl, treat it like a college kid would a dorm room: get adhesive tape that's easily peeled off. An instant style trick: hang paper lanterns. It gives your room an easy chic oriental vibe, too.

xoxo