1 HOURS AGO Need a mood booster? Here's 10 to help you get your smile on: http://t.co/U5e6lYC5Rv

2 HOURS AGO Uhhh, why's he flirting if he's got a GF? http://t.co/IApynWgi9m http://t.co/1tMcgeQUg0

3 HOURS AGO Yikes! Is your hair lookin' thirstayy? Try this: http://t.co/R8Kvo7V81p

COMMENTS

Is there a way to flirt without being obvious?

Some girls just look like they're trying too hard...

need advice? come on over to Dear Daisy! weather it's boys, periods, friends, family, tough stuff, health or style! i have been through a BUNCH. trust me. just drop on by, members and i will welcome you to the confidential, friendly, and comforting Daisy family.(:
<3luvlife<3 (Dear Daisy prez.)

by <3luvlife<3 on 7/13/2011 7:32:10 PM

Dear Carol, I like this boy and we've datd before but only for 3 days he broke up with me on my B-day and it was the last day of school i see him almost everyday now and he even told me sorry and it's obvious he still likes me and i still like him but i don't want my heart broken again should i go back out with him?

by lolmindless on 7/6/2011 5:12:34 PM

Hey girlies I need some helppp!!!! So there's this guy I've like literally for 8 years I've always been friEnds with him but never like bgf close and a few weeks befOre school let out he found out Iike him. He was really sweet aabiut it and didn't want me to know he knew bcuz he didn't want me to be upset or embarrassed. But he never said he liked me back but he did tell my friend he likes talking to me bcuz I can make him laugh and I'm nice So here I am absolullty lovestruck and I'm too chicken to talk to him he never responds to texts but he will talk on facebook what's sOmething I can say just to talk but nit seem like random or cheesy. I wanna seem like I actually wanna talk what's something good to say?????

by D00dleg4l18 on 7/3/2011 11:51:39 PM

MOD
So on the last day of school I asked my crush if he liked someone and he said he did, so then I asked if that someone was me, and then he said no, and I felt stupid (because I realized I sounded too serious when I asked) so then I wrote a note saying "oh cuz I like u" and I left it inside his desk. An hour after I left it there he saw it and showed this girl who absolutely HATES me (idk why) and she started laughing, and then my BFF overheard him joking to his friends about the note. So now its summer and a guy friend invited me to his party, and he also invited my crush. What do I do????? I am so confused! Should I avoid him or make him jealous? SOO SORRY THIS WAS SOO LONG!

You should go and keep your head up--don't give him a second thought, which means no "making him jealous" Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by Live.love.swim on 7/1/2011 9:55:34 PM

MOD MOD
Is rubbing each others shoulders a way of flirting because (this guy who isnt my bf), its when we see each other we have rubbed each others shoulders, but we have only done it in a friendly way not in a way to give the wrong idea. Maybe we are being to touchy with each other, but it feels good when we do it?

any sort of breaking of the touch barrier can be seen as flirty. just make sure you're clear about where you two stand and it should be fine though Smile

Helen S.

by luckykel on 6/29/2011 6:00:44 PM

MOD, my first question is, if im 13 and the guy im crushin on is 16, is that not "ok"? anyway, hes a lifeguard and every once in a while i look over and hes looking at me, or when im playin with the kids im babysitting or just hangin out he kina like "circles" around me or pulls up a chair and sits right infront of me. then there was this party type thing for the members and i went, while we were by the pool i was cleaning my lil sisters mess on the table and one of the guys shouted "hey "so-n-so likes you!" I was the only older girl around. am i making this up in my head or could this be 4real? and im not the best flirter. the last time someone flirted with me i gave him a thumbs up :/ LOL, thanks!

Hey girl, 1) no, it's totally fine to like a guy who's older. It's like celeb crushes. You can admire him, but you just aren't likely to get together because of the age gap. 2) I think you're right to be hesitant here. I would definitely play it by ear and see how the guy acts. Again, he's a little old, which means his interests are likely elsewhere/he sees you as a friend, so I would wait to see him prove otherwise.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by eapbp on 6/28/2011 11:50:08 PM

PLEASE check out my clubs: ANTI BEIBER! and Club Quotes!
<3 GCM

by Bootsie753 on 6/28/2011 2:16:01 PM

Mod Mod Mod There's this guy i really like and i think he likes me too but hes been leading me on for a while. Like he asks me to slowdance with him at every dance, says im really pretty, and i catch him staring at me a lot. He's really popular though and im not that popular. I get really nervous around him and im afraid he thinks i dont like him because i dont talk that much around him. What should i do?

Hey girl. I can't tell you for sure if a dude digs ya, but it sounds like he does, so stop questioning it. Try hanging out with him more! These articles might also help:

mary h.

by crzyk42996 on 6/28/2011 10:53:49 AM

mod mod mod. is there a way to find out if a guy is using you or actually likes you? thanks !

mary h.

by annie r on 6/28/2011 10:01:21 AM

MOD! MOD MOD!!!!! Thank you so much for b4!
OK for a while now everyone has told me the all star and the most liked guy in my class likes me, like i told him my friend was texting him but it was actually me and when i said it was actually me he started talking to me! last year and on the last days of school he always talked and flirted with me he gave me a hug on the last day of school he also always tells other people to leave me alone and stands up for me if they are being mean to me and all of that good stuff, and i'll see him at my ex's party too!!! omg im so confused, do he like me too or is he sorta looking out for me cuz he's my BGF? help please! sorry for another question!

It definitely sounds like he might like you! It's tough to tell since he's your best guy friend and these could just be protective/friendly gestures, but flirting with you and chatting a lot is a good sign. What happens when you flirt back? Try doing that - flirt, tease him, playfully touch him while you're talking, etc. If he seems comfortable with it and responds in a good way, he definitely could be into you! (And don't be sorry for another question - that's what we're here for! <3)
Lauren C.