Bridget M.

is modding

1 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

2 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

4 HOURS AGO GUYS take notes! This is how ya get a girl to kiss you under the mistletoe: http://t.co/clBpvS11XK

COMMENTS

Is there a way to flirt without being obvious?

Some girls just look like they're trying too hard...

***MOD MOD MOD***
Today, actually a few hours ago, my friend tricked me. She said that my boyfriend and her were dating. She also said that my bf said that I broke up with him. I said no I didn't. I started crying because he was cheating on me until my friend calls and said it was a joke. Now, I feel like she betrayed me. Should I tell my boyfriend about this because he didn't know? Or, should I not be her friend anymore? Thanks~JellybeanxD

Hey! your friend didn't mean to upset you, but what she did still wasn't cool. let her know that you were upset and that she needs to be more considerate. Don't write her off yet unless she does stuff like this again. good luck!
Helen S.

by jellybeanxD on 6/24/2011 4:23:00 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.
4. Paste this to 4 other quizzes. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday, but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck! SEND THIS TO 5 QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. lol

by dramaqueen122 on 6/24/2011 2:06:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
What are some good flirting tips to use when youre on facebook?

Hey babe! Flirting through texts and online chatting is always difficult because you never really know what the other person is thinking. Try using cute emoticons! Here are some good ones:   Hope this helps xoxo
Jess W.

by OMG123 on 6/24/2011 8:55:51 AM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by chinchilla<3er on 7/28/2010 4:36:12 PM

by Lalainya on 6/24/2011 8:06:45 AM

MOD MOD MOD! I really like this guy and he likes me; but the problem is that my best friend likes him too. I feel really bad because she's liked him for such a long time and she has been waiting for him to ask her out. I feeel like im barging in on her crush. I told her I wasnt going to date him or even flirt with him for that mattter. But its sooooooooooo hard getting over a guy you really like! :-( I know a guy should never get in the way of a friendship, but I just cant get over him!

Hey girl! I totally know how you feel! My BFF and I had the same problem. You want the truth? Neither of us got him and we both got over him. It kind of sucked, but we both knew that liking the same guy would never work. Whoever wins him will feel guilty for taking him away from the other girl. So we both gave up on the guy and it opened our eyes to a ton of new ones! It was kind of liberating in a way. There's really not much else you can do.  You can't make yourself get over him, but just try to hang out with new people and eventually you'll find someone even better. xoxo
Jess W.

by turgeonitee;<3 on 6/24/2011 8:05:26 AM

Thanks. This is gonna help. All my friends I say I flirt and I really wanna stop...showing it.~JellybeanxD P.S-The Lovebirds of America is my club where anybody can join!!!! You can be any religion, any size, any shape, anyone! Even someone who lives in China can join! I give people advice and we can talk about random things!!!! Please join! I want 50 members by Christmas! Thanks!!!! First people get positions!! And, tell your friends about it!!!! Smile!

by jellybeanxD on 6/24/2011 7:11:56 AM