Bridget M.

is modding

8 HOURS AGO First time runnners: This is how ya get prepped for your first race! http://t.co/Fj5hMpOn7r

11 HOURS AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

12 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

COMMENTS

Like the guy, hate his friends

I like this guy and I’m pretty sure he likes me, too. The problem is that his friends and I are like night and day...

I need advice. The guy I like is older than me, he goes to a different school (I'm homeschooled), he lives two cities away, and I know he doesn't like me. We went to an amusment park, and when we were riding a roller coaster, and I grabed his hand pretending to be frightened. He picked up my hand and put it in my lap, but very gently, so it wasnt rude or anything. So I have bottled up my feelings to get things normal again. It's just hard seeing him post on fb pictures of him and his female friends. The jury is still out on him, if you know what I mean, ( I am a thesbian. I grew up with gay people, so it doesnt really matter, you know, but I would like him to be interested in me!)So I'm not sure if that is why. Anyway, I want to demurely flirt to get him a little interested. The whole thing is confusing, and I would love some advice.

Lynae P.

by morgan0115 on 6/24/2013 1:09:55 AM

MOD MOD
Hiya Laughing Anyways, I'm friends with this guy I met this year. Ever since two weeks ago, almost every time he sees me he gives me a hug. We don't know each other well. He gave me a big hug today right in front of my friends and one of my friends said it looked like we were dating! He was walking with me to class when my friend came up and told him that I liked him. I denied it even though I think I'm starting to like him, and he just smiled at me and said, "(insert my name), Okay," and walked into class. He also sat near me after my friend told him that (it seemed like he was always near me during that class!). I went with my friends to go take pictures of football (we're on yearbook) and he gave me a big hug then too. He hugs other girls who he's friends with too, so I'm wondering if he sees me as just a friend or something more?

Hey girlie, at this point, it's hard to tell. There's a definite possibility that he likes you as more, especially if you don't know each other very well and he still treats you like that. Try being flirty with him and see how he reacts. If he flirts back then keep hanging out with him and see where things go.

Lauren T.

by AvatarTLA on 3/18/2013 8:39:57 PM

When I hangout with my boyfriend we are always in a group, me, my bf (D), my friend (N), her bf (M), and my boyfriends best friend (J). I always feel like I am taking J's best friend away from him. Also I try to give u my time with D so J can spend time with him but the favor is never returned (my friend and her bf are together and me D and J are together) and I always feel weird around J. When we all hangout he is always really quiet but sometimes he puts in his two cents. I really like D but I don't want ruin his friendship with J or our relationship. Help

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could try hanging out with his friend and get to know him better so it will be less awkward between you when you hang out in a group. You could also talk to your boyfriend about it when you two are alone and see how he feels about it--they might not think anything's wrong, and they might be hanging out when you're not there too. I'm sure you can work something out, and it's probably a lot less awkward than you think Smile

Meghan D.

by boy crazy<3 on 3/15/2013 9:11:32 PM

If a guy says he likes your perfume
Is that a nice complement?

Hey girlie, of course it is! It means that he noticed that you smell nice and you're even wearing perfume.

Lauren T.

by redvelvetluv on 3/11/2013 4:42:22 PM

I like this guy and he really is nice, but his friends can be totally annoying! What should I do? Help seriously needed!

by Jilleona on 3/8/2013 8:33:56 PM

Mod mod mod
How can I be less nervous about kissing my boyfriend?

Hey Unicorn puke, relax and remember he wants to kiss you too. Did you ever think he could be a little nervous kissing you too?The more comfortable you are, the better it will be. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Unicorn puke on 3/8/2013 4:43:59 PM

MOD
I like one of my BGFs, and we hang out and have a good time, so it's totally normal for us to flirt. My BFFs say I should go out with him, but should I make the first move and risk our friendship for not only us, but the rest of our friend circle?

hey! I say you're young, no need to put labels on anything yet. Just flirt, have fun, and then you won't have to stress about your friendship

Helen S.

by Eve W on 3/7/2013 6:50:34 PM

I like one of my BGFs, and we hang out and have a good time, so it's totally normal for us to flirt. My BFFs say I should go out with him, but should I make the first move and risk our friendship for not only us, but the rest of my friend circle?

by Eve W on 3/7/2013 5:55:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!! ANSWER ASAP PLEASE
How do I change the description of my club????????

Hey girl, check out this post: "Rules of the road: Get clubbin'."  Scroll down to where it says "How do I update my club's info and post a status update?" to find the answer to your question.

Karin E.

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 3/7/2013 12:07:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Is it weird for me to like a guy almost a year younger than me? Would it be weird to go out with him?

No, that's not weird at all! Age difference really doesn't matter, especially if it's only a year apart...if you like him, go for him!

mailyse f.