AN HOUR AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb

4 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

5 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

Like the guy, hate his friends

I like this guy and I’m pretty sure he likes me, too. The problem is that his friends and I are like night and day...

Okay so recently i think I found love for the first time because I've never felt this way about a guy before. I just purposely go to the bathroom during 5th period because he's always outside. I want to ask him out and we only have 2 days of school left and I don't know if there would be a point too... I really like him like more than anyone else I've gone out with! Advice? Help? Anything would be appreciated thanks!!~

Hey babe! I don't know if I would call that love, but definitely a serious crush! If you're able to see him over the summer, even just at the pool or at the movie theatre then go for it! Ask him out! I hope he likes you too! Just ask him out casually and hopefully he'll be into you too! Good luck girlie!
Jess W.

by icebreaker373 on 6/17/2011 4:05:45 PM

Hey girls!!! if you need advice on anything and everything, you can comment on my profile and i will reply ASAP. Smile i am on GL everyday. (i usually go on GL 3 to 4 times a day) i won't judge you and nothing is too personal Smile

by Bethapus on 6/15/2011 5:04:00 PM

Alright, so tomorrow, i'm going to a movie with my bf. It's going to be the last time I see him, probably ever, since he's moving really far away. It's also the day before his birthday. I want to buy/make him something as a present, but I have no clue what! Any ideas? Thanks sooo muvh!

Hey babe! It's so sweet of you to want to get him something. I think a homemade gift will mean a lot to him. You said he was moving far away, you could find fabric with a map of the US and put little dashes from where you are to where he is and make that into a pillow! Or you can make him vouchers that say things like, "One Long Phone Call Whenever You Feel Like It" or "One Hug/Kiss" or "One Birthday Skype Date." You can also make him cards for his new firsts. Like his first new friend, or his first A on a test or paper at his new school, or things like that.  When he opens them to read them the can say things like you're so proud of him for working so hard to get an A, or how you know it's hard meeting new people but just remember that he's an amazing person, just stay confident and he'll have so many new friends! I know you're going to miss each other but this can be something to remember you by.  If you want to be really over-the-top you can make him a gift basket of all or some of these things with his favorite candies, movies, books, and maybe a picture of the two of you. Keep a picture for yourself too! Good lick girlie! Hope this helps!

Jess W.

by pandagirl21 on 6/14/2011 9:12:39 AM

so I've been dating this guy, Derek, for a while, but now whenever I see him, he just ignores me and hangs out wit his friends or flirts with other girls.. does this mean I'm getting played? and what are good ways to avoid awkwardness? he's my neighbor.. /: well, thanks soo much!!

Hey girl,

Hmm...that doesn't sound much like dating to me! Personally, I'd probably get him one-on-one and ask him (maturely, not in an angry or confrontational way) if he really wants to be dating you at all. If not, it's better just to cut things off now so you both aren't wasting your energy. You should be with somebody who wants to talk to you, hang out with you, get to know you better, hang out with your friends, etc. If you're barely in contact with them, they're hardly the BF you deserve! So be honest with him and let him know you're kinda disappointed with how things are going. Then, he can either choose to turn things around and stay together, or break things off so you both can do your own thing Smile
Lauren C.

by lish22 on 6/14/2011 12:39:18 AM

so my boyfriend and i text alot because i havnt told my parents yet so we cant exactly see each other since schools over. The other day he said that his phone was about to die so he would text me later. he never texted me back that day. or the next. i texted him on the second day and he responded right away. was he ignoring me? and then later when we were having a conversation he just stopped texting me entirely without an explination which he never does. i feel really silly like im making a big deal out of nothing. we have been going out for a month today and he has never done anything like this. idk what to do! please help thanks!

Hey girlie! It's probably rough not being able to see him and you should probably talk to your parents. If you want to meet up with him go somewhere public like the pool or to a movie. I wouldn't make a big deal out of him not texting you back. He was probably just distracted or something. If it continues to happen, and more often, just ask him about it. Don't make it into something that it's not though. Or if you want to keep texting him ask him a question and if he still doesn't respond he probably just doesn't have his phone on him, not that he's ignoring you.  Good luck!

Jess W.

by dancingchick on 6/13/2011 12:12:29 PM

Mod! So I like a guy friend of mine that I only get to see like twice a year and he is like 2 yrs older than me! But anyway his mom and him saw I had a game after he was done with his. So they sat by my mom. That inning I was doing horrible, I had no idea what to do with the ball. My dad is coach and he kept screaming and after like 10 minutes I started crying on the field but you couldn't really tell until my dad started yelling "SUCK IT UP!! Stop your crying and play ball like I know you can"!! I was sooo embarassed and now I get see my crush finally afetr like a year on 4th of July because his family is a part of a group we camp with, so how am I going to face him? Hep me!!

Hey girl, I answered you question on your other post, so just refer to that! Good luck!

Jess W.

by brenlxl on 6/13/2011 10:25:12 AM

so i like this guy in my class, but we dont get to talk that often. im really worried because our summer break starts monday, so i wont get to see him. How can i try to get to know him better over summer break? we dont exactly have a lot of friends in common so its hard to like invite him to a party or something. thanks Smile

hey girlie,

FB, text messages, and email are great ways to keep in touch nowadays.  See if you can find him on FB..or if you have his number, see if you guys have any similar hobbies and invite him to a group activity or get together.  Keep it really casual, and try to be friends with him first...and see what happens! Have fun this summer!
Ruth S.

by privygurl123 on 6/11/2011 1:25:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
my bf and i have been togather from 3 years and 10 months he is from england and he moved to nova scotia canada where i live 4 years ago and we love each other more then anything and i know he is my prince charming but now he's moving to a place that is a 23 hour drive away Frown is changing his number and everything the only thing i could possibly use to keep in touch would be facebook but my parents will not let me have it plus the place he is moving to has a population of 16 000 just in the town where he is going so if i did ever go there which i propably will not because it would be LOTS of money 4 gas and my family doses not have much money i would never see him i have cried 24/7 and i can not stop and i will not see him again what should i do? thanks! Smile

hey girlie,

that is a tough situation! but it's life, and some things we can't control...but stay positive! and be GLAD you got a chance to meet this guy and spend all the time you guys have had together.  You guys can keep in touch through Skype--it's an online video chat that's free when you guys are online at the same time! And there's always text messaging and phone calls other than FB. Keeping in touch is hard, but if you both make an effort it can work.  Don't cry about it--There's this quote that says something like "don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." keep that in mind! Smile
Ruth S.

by KateLig on 6/11/2011 8:54:47 AM

Yeah, that's a bad sign.

by thetruth on 6/10/2011 9:32:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Oh hi. today was my last day of primary school (6th grade) and I was one of the two people in my class crying. I was a mess, but the other girl was just crying a little. I hugged this one boy I don't like, and then I asked my crush/ friend right before he left if he can give me a hug I(because I was having a hard time) and he said yeah and gave me a full on front hug. He ignored the other girl asking him and it was just me and him there. He was also asking me things like if I was going to miss him, if we can hang out over the summer, etc. I also told him about a hangout I was planning next week and if he could go, and he said he would see if he could. But here's the stitch, people have been saying he hates me, just thinks I'm hot. So what does that mean?

hey! don't listen to talk, if he hugs you and said he wants to hang out he deserves your trust until he proves you wrong.
Helen S.