13 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway: 2 gems get an IceDiamond+ Bluetooth speaker from #Yantouch: http://t.co/QH3fWXMnOg

AN HOUR AGO 5 reasons we're thankful for our bestie, @bellathorne: http://t.co/uXWNbc9dQT

13 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

COMMENTS

Like the guy, hate his friends

I like this guy and I’m pretty sure he likes me, too. The problem is that his friends and I are like night and day...

MOD MOD MOD!!
I like this guy carter but i like his best friend Elijah to Elijah is funny nice and sweet But
Carter is Cute nice and sweet
i also like Ky
Ky is nice funny and cute not vary athletic tho
who should i pick ill always have a crush on all of them but who sounds like the best?
if i get lucky and one likes me i want to no if i should see if one who would be better likes me to. please help!
i would like the answer fast but don't rush yourself! i would it like faster only cuz carter is starting to notice me more then he notices other girls.
Thanks!

Hey girlie--only you know these guys, so you are the only one who can say who you like. Think about the goo and bad things about each and take things from there Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by LaBree on 6/10/2011 7:27:14 PM

I just broke up with my BF yesterdayFrown I had to end it he was 2 annoying any advice on how 2 get another guy to ask me out? I no I could probably do it myself but I've only had 2 BFs and I know i prob. shouldn't cuz I'm only in 7th grade but can someone help me PLEASE????

by soccerfreak78 on 6/10/2011 7:14:25 PM

ok so currently i dont really like any guy. sure i think some r cute, but thts about tht. the thing i need advice on though is the guy who sits nxt to me in english. in english its me another girl and 20 boys. funfun. well the kid who sits nxt 2 me constantly bouces he leg, plays w/ his pencil, and jst figits in genral wen i sit nxt 2 him. he will also watch me, particually my hands while i write or jst stare wen i read.he will also put his foot as close to mine w/out touching it, but still close. i pretty much wrk alone in tht class and dont talk to any1, and he has friends in tht class and hangs out w/ the pop. girls so i feel strange tht he does tht, and im kinda confused y he does it. any advice?

hey! guys like checking girls out, and they're rarely subtle about it. He probably thinks you're cute but doesn't have the courage to approach you directly. If you like him try flirting back and see what happens Smile
Helen S.

by erynn14 on 6/10/2011 5:26:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I like this guy but he is pretty socially awkward and I'm not. I like to be loud and out there and social and have a great time and he can just make things sort of awkward. But I still kind of like him! Yet, I still am not sure he'd make a good boyfriend. I just don't know what to do. Help? Also, I'm pretty sure he likes me too - we text every day and stuff. Oh! And one of my friends and him sort of went out awhile ago, like she thought they were dating but I guess to him they weren't so she was all like mad at him too cause he didn't ask her to prom and whatnot but just if he does ask me out and i do say yes, should i check with my friend to make sure things are alright b/w the 2 of them? And if so what should i say and can i like text her or should i try actually calling her? Thank you SO much! Sorry this is so long! Tong

hey! you should call your friend and ask her about it. I know from experience that not asking only leads to drama. just get to know the guy better and you'll be able to tell if he'd make a good bf. good luck!
Helen S.

by BeatlesROK101 on 6/10/2011 5:25:41 PM

Well I have this crush on my girl friend(I think she's transgender because she looks and acts like a boy but she won't confirm anything). We pick on each other constantly and she's always saying how I want to hold her hand. Like today during the assembly at my school, her hand kept brushing against my knee and awhile ago, she only wanted me to sit next to her and she kissed my hand and kept touching me. Tonight is graduation and it's the last time I'll see her until at least August(I'm going to camp). What should I do tonight? I don't even know if she likes girls because she wont discuss her sexuality, even though she did have a girlfriend this past year. Thanks in advance Smile

hey! well if she's not ready to talk about it, you shouldn't pressure her. If you want to tell her about your feelings for her you risk messing up your friendship. Keep in touch over the summer and see how things pick up in the fall. good luck!
Helen S.

by bandgeekgal27 on 6/10/2011 4:59:46 PM

This SAME thing happened to me no joke i heard him (my crush who was gonna ask me out) saying im going to go ask her out. And his friends talked him out of it i was pissed the rest of the day, but tried to look awesome cuz i still had hope. He didnt Frown

by oreolover123 on 6/10/2011 4:32:44 PM

so i have been with my BF for a week, hes really cute sweet funny everything ive been lookin for. we even had our first kiss together yesterday and it was so adorable Smile before that we had been hanging out for like half the day and we are the kind of couple who can sit in silence wrapped in each others arms and nothing is akward between us. whenever we are in person together or video chatting its the same way, we will usually have something to talk about or if not just being together is plenty. the problem is when we text..... we either cant find anything to talk about or if i have a convo going with him he just gives me 1 word answers and the convo drops completely. what can i do about it??

It sounds like he's not a big texter--I would just keep the convo's short and sweet through text and enjoy the time you spend together/video chatting Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by mkroberts96 on 6/10/2011 4:28:29 PM

Okay so i really like this guy and so does my bff.. we're cool with it though. anways , He told us that he likes both of us .): My bff says that she just wants to be single and that i can have him , but knowing that she still likes him would make it a little awkward. What should i do ?! please help

Hey babe! It sounds like the guy isn't too sure either. If he would let you and your BFF duke it out... I'm not so sure he's worth it. It was super nice of you BFF to withdraw, maybe you can return the favor by letting her know that when it comes to BFFs and potential BFs, she'll always win. If you do really like this guy though, double and triple check with your BFF to be positive that she's okay with it.  Good luck girlie!

Jess W.

by lilgymnast11 on 6/10/2011 3:51:47 PM

i feel your pain the hottest guy in school liked me and his friend told him it wasnt a good idea so he didnt ask me out and i had a long "chat" with his friend and my ex.
Did i mention his friend is my ex-boyfriend

by sabers13! on 6/10/2011 12:01:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
well there was this guy I kinda liked, and my friends told him to ask me out and it was really awkward because we've never talked. But anyway, he said a ton of mean stuff that I was ugly and annoying and he really hurt my feelings. I don't like him anymore, but my best friend does. My other bff and her bf, and my other bff and the guy are going to go the the local theme park which is like the hangout spot. They always invite me to hang out with them, but I dont wanna hang out with him. It would be soo awkward, and he really hurt my feelings. I wanna hang out with my friends, but I dont want to be afraid of him the whole summer? what do i do????

Hey girl! I'm so sorry he said such hurtful things to you! There's no reason for that kind of meanness. And I can't believe your friend likes him. This may be awkward, but what I would do is make sure that your BFF knows how he hurt you and that he's not a nice guy. Let her know that you are still her friend but you don't want to hang out with her while she's with him. It's not an ulta matum, you would just prefer not to waste your time around jerks. Hopefully she understands and realizes that a BFF is way more important than some jerky guy. Good luck babe!

Jess W.