11 HOURS AGO Hey, West Coast! @rowblanchard + @parisberelc's #InvisibleSister on @DisneyChannel debuts in just 30mins! Who's watching? 👯👤✨💞

12 HOURS AGO Sip this! GL's tasty tea guide to get you through fall:

14 HOURS AGO Will you read the new gender-flipped #Twilight? Still can't get over it:

5 classic pool party games

Cannonball! Pool parties are the best, dontcha think?

I like to play stars. One person is on one side of the pool and the others are on the opposite. The lone person calls out the initials of a movie. You get 3 hints, and the first one to get a guess yells " stars!" and swims to the other side. If they are right, they are the next person to call out a movie. Wrong, they swim back and the round continues.

by hamsterluvin on 7/8/2012 5:46:38 PM

I love to have weird jump contests in my pool. Everyone takes a turn doing a crazy jump off the
diving board. One person is a judge and they pick a winner! The winner either gets a prize or gets to be the judge next time. Laughing Have fun!

by turnonthemusic1 on 7/8/2012 2:29:18 PM

ohhhh oooopppsss, i didn't read the whole article. They explained exactly what I explained in my last comment....hmmm
Gosh darn I am sooo blonde....

by ImaCuteGeek72 on 7/6/2012 6:04:24 PM

Lol! Livver I saw that too.....
@Purplgurl I luvv playing colors only me and my friends call it "Categories" We play it the same way you do only we do things like songs, or animals, or foods, and such things haha...
hmmmm im so bored

by ImaCuteGeek72 on 7/6/2012 6:01:51 PM

I went to a pool party not long ago and we played "And the Category Is.." for almost three hours!! It was so much fun! 😃

by jannabanana15 on 7/6/2012 1:47:35 AM

my pool is really big! idk if we're gonna be able to do whirlpool

by loppyears12 on 7/6/2012 12:35:59 AM

Haha "Each person get's on their partner's soldiers"

by sunshinestar106 on 5/24/2012 7:00:41 PM

When I lived in England the game was called Bulldog and was almost the same as the category is... !

by RaceTiger7 on 7/26/2011 9:04:25 AM

whirlpool sounds really fun

by girlslifeluver on 6/30/2011 11:56:06 PM

I have a friend who is home schooled and I want to invite her to my birthday party. The only problem is that my other friends who I want to invite don't know her. I don't want to hurt her feelings by not inviting her, but I also don't want her to feel uncomfortable at my party.

Invite her, introduce her to your friends and make sure everyone keeps her involved and feeling welcome Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by bookeater20 on 6/21/2011 7:29:30 PM

What style will you choose for your perf homecoming hair?

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).