Bridget M.

is modding

40 MINUTES AGO Prim AKA @WillowShields just joined the Dancing with the Stars cast: http://t.co/GXY88ro771

1 HOURS AGO Yup, someone got suspended for trying to lose a basketball game on purpose: http://t.co/4sVOQLuwc9

2 HOURS AGO OMG @DisneyChannel is creating a #Frozen show: http://t.co/9uEuA3tXot

COMMENTS

5 classic pool party games

Cannonball! Pool parties are the best, dontcha think?

This guy that goes to my country club is super cute!I think he likes me.Every time I go to the pool and he is there we hang out for hours!But he asked out my BFF but she never gave him an answer.Is it possible that he could be falling for me?

Helen S.

by LizzieBrogden13 on 6/17/2011 6:50:42 PM

I can't swim!!! Frown but my friend is teaching me this summer. When she told me she would teach me, I was so excited, I bought a new swimsuit! haha

by thecupcakequeen on 6/13/2011 12:56:22 PM

I really need to learn to swim by next year. Is there anyway I could learn how to?

Swimming classes Smile

Brittany G.

Brittany G. Helen S.

by juicypeach09 on 6/10/2011 6:02:06 PM

MOD.
How do I make my eyes POP? Id like to draw attention to my eyes. They are brown? Id like to use as little makeup a possible. Thanks

Hey girl, I'd say mascara certainly helps! Try that and a light colored eyeshadow to highlight your pretty dark eyes!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by bebold. on 6/9/2011 10:59:29 PM

i love all these games. i did a whirlpool today<3

by michipie205 on 6/9/2011 8:37:50 PM

ohhh i love marco polo and whirlpool but the category one sounds really fun too!!!!

by fallsb-ball on 6/9/2011 8:09:04 PM

wow i am obsessed with the game categories. whirlpool is also really fun Smile

by oboeguardgirl on 6/9/2011 7:56:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I can't see my comments so I don't know if any mod's answered them?! what's going on?

Hey girl, I answered this question on Rhea's profile!
Lauren C.

by qtpie42 on 6/9/2011 6:48:12 PM

I love Categories! I was playing it with my cousins one time, and we thought of all these crazy colors like peach, fuschia, and indigo, like stuff that the "it" person couldn't guess. In the end, "it" just gave up because none of us were going to the other side.

by puppylover1152 on 6/9/2011 4:44:21 PM

Whirlpool and Categories sound fun! I always play Marco Polo or Sharks & Minnows with my cousins in their pool. Chicken sounds kinda dangerous...

by Alle93 on 6/9/2011 4:25:31 PM