AN HOUR AGO How cute are this orphaned kangaroo and his new mommy?!?!: http://t.co/L0PX1f2543 pic.twitter.com/32EEw0xShf

2 HOURS AGO Happy #FourthOfJuly, GL girls! 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

3 HOURS AGO Do you love these red-carpet looks as much as we do? #BETAwards: http://t.co/HOlZITcYzU pic.twitter.com/DB0FWpPzQR

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Kristen vs. Nina

When it comes to star style, who should take home the best-dressed prize from the MTV Movie Awards red carpet?

krisrten looks like a **

sorry babe, that word is pretty offensive, you understand.

Jess W.

by fashionvamp123 on 6/13/2011 9:30:44 AM

I like Kristin's dress better

by sofiac on 6/12/2011 7:26:22 PM

Nina's dress is more original, I like her's better.

by artistchic99 on 6/12/2011 12:36:06 AM

Totally Nina! I'm not a big fan of the ultra-skintight dress on Kristen... and I am in LOVE with the bows on Nina's dress. she looks amazing!

by thecupcakequeen on 6/11/2011 11:28:18 PM

Definitely Nina. Krisina's Dress isn't right for her body,and her hair and make-up is messy.

by iHeartScience+Dance on 6/11/2011 11:14:08 PM

umm even though I don't even know who nina is i would say her cause kristen always looks dirty to me... :S

by iluvnerds10 on 6/11/2011 10:57:20 PM

def kristen!!!!!!! shes sooooooo pretty and i <3 her twilight work! but its no just that! its the way she carries herself and i absolutly luv luv luv the dress!
<3 tjl!

by tjl on 6/11/2011 10:25:09 PM

Nina. Kristen looks like she threw it on in 5 minutes.

by IceTigers on 6/11/2011 10:07:00 PM

for me it's kristen!!! nina's kinda fits awkwardly and i don't like the shoes she has with it. ya, deff kristen!

by kata8888 on 6/11/2011 8:58:18 PM

Definitely Nina. She went the right direction by pairing the dress with neutral heals. Kristin looks weird, plus I can't stand her anyway. Smile

by dancenow on 6/11/2011 8:14:30 PM