4 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

7 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

8 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

School talent show chicken

Our big end-of-the-school-year talent show is coming up. I signed up, but I might chicken out…

I never freak out before the show, I freak out during the show. haha so inconvenient!

Hey girls! Need advice on anything? Please post a question on my profile! I will answer within the next day, I guarantee it. What are you waiting for?? START ASKING! XD

by flutechick101 on 9/4/2011 5:48:36 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod!!!!
Okay this is going to sound horrible but all the teachers at school like me and I'm tired of it! I mean I appreciate that they like me because I know I'm responsible and respectful and do my work but it makes me look like a brown noser!!! I really want the teachers to like me but I'm afraid of what other students think!! Plz help!!!!!

As long as you don't advantage of the fact that they like you (i.e. always volunteering, etc.) you should be fine. Let others know they have a fair chance Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by Erinh11099 on 8/30/2011 3:19:26 PM

Beleive me I understand imagine goin into 7th grade at a new school but dont worry i was scared about going into 6th grade but I had a great year just dont get caut up in the drama and keep your grades up

by sydneyp626 on 8/4/2011 11:16:54 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I want to be a famous singer, you know, get discovered. I'm really good at singing (for my age of 10).One day I went on Youtube and saw America's Got Talent Auditions. I asked my dad if I could audition. He said I wasnt ready yet! Then I started to think that he feared I'd give up if I got rejected, since a lot of people on the show got rejected. But I'm not scared.. is he trying to hold me back from my dream? Or is that just a parent thing?
Please Reply

Hey babe! It sounds like just a parent thing, you know, trying to protect you. Just practice harder and sing all the time. Maybe next year you can audition. I'm sure that once you're ready your dad will be supportive and behind you 100%. Good luck! xoxo

Jess W.

by Chloegirl9999 on 7/7/2011 9:19:54 AM

MODMODMOD i have gone to my small school since i was in kindergarden (it has 8 kids in it btw) and it is closeing down and now i have to go to a school with MODMODMOD i have gone to my small school since i was in kindergarden (it has 8 kids in it btw) and it is closeing down and now i have to go to a school with 500 kids in it and im really really (10x) scared to go in it (bc of all the kids) please please reply asap

Hey girly,
Although you may be feeling really nervous about going to a bigger school, I'm sure that everything will work out fine. You might not be as close to your whole class but think of all the new friends you will have the chance to meet because of the big number of kids in the school. Just try to relax and think of all the good things that will come out of your new school. You will probably get more chances to try different activities because of the bigger number. You will also get to know a whole bunch of different people. New might be scary, but it will all become less new eventually and you will feel comfortable after some time. Good Luck!

Catie C.

by biebersnumber1 on 6/24/2011 1:28:47 PM

hi my name is leatarius and i want friends. i dont have any friends at school so i want online buds.please, please, please come visit my profile so we can be new best friends! Laughing

by poptarts on 6/19/2011 7:28:55 PM

I got into AP pre-algebra and I have to maintain at least a B-. How am I supposed to be able to handle this. If I don't keep my average I'll be put in normal math and that would be really embarrassing too stupid for my math class.

by reeses150 on 6/18/2011 6:34:45 PM

I missed my whole last week of school because i was so busy and i didn't get a chance to say bye to all my friends and take pics like i usually do now i just feel left out, any advice?

Hey girl! Just try to see everyone as often as you can over the summer! Maybe you and your BFFs can throw an end of the year party! You can say goodbye to anyone you didn't get to before and make plans with anyone you want to see! Good luck babe!
Jess W.

by Charie on 6/17/2011 4:47:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I'm going to band camp for the first time in July. The only people I know that will be there are my sister and my friend Brennan. I want to meet new people, but I'm really shy, and no one I meet really seems to like me and my since of humor... I'm afraid I'll make a fool of myself. Any tips?

Hey girlie, confidence is key! Start conversations with a smile. If the idea of starting a convo is scary to you, try taking along your sister and friend for support Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by Florence+TheMachine on 6/10/2011 5:14:09 PM

Hey- i was in the talent show too! It was awesome being infront of everyone, but i like being the star of the show... but i'm not bragging! Smile GOOD LUCK!

by missbuttercup10 on 6/10/2011 3:11:55 PM