AN HOUR AGO Kill your period cravings with these healthy picks: http://t.co/AIbgSRKDNa

2 HOURS AGO 9 must-read books to binge on this weekend: http://t.co/wvZcj2xuJz

2 HOURS AGO Amp your everyday look with @AboutFacesDay's bubble braid tutorial on @Fanlala: http://t.co/3ZoRU8NHie

COMMENTS

6 best buys for Dad's day

There’s no excuse not to grab something great for your pop this Father’s day…

I love the idea of getting him him candy (thanks bubblegum3) LOL Smile Maybe i can get some popcorn and True Grit and have a movie night with my dad. he LOVES movies!!!

by KSM81 on 6/16/2011 11:06:47 PM

i got my dad a nice card and a bag full of the new reeses peanut butter cups mini's. It may not seem like a lot but i know my dad will love it. I think that for the past 2 fathers days i have gotten my dad candy of some sort so this will be my 3rd year getting him candy. I think this will be a new fathers day tradition

by bubblegum3 on 6/15/2011 5:05:37 PM

I always stick with home-made gifts, cuz my daddy rly <3's them.

by gl_readah on 6/11/2011 1:48:45 AM

MOD MOD MOD I'm in a really tough sitch , my BFF is stealing things from me and maybe even money... I have no idea what to do, I don't want to ruin r friendship though and she also does stuff at my house and blames it on my brother even when he's not there! I'm confused on why she would do that stuff and she gets insucre when I hang out with other people... I need help ASAP

hey! you should tell someone! it's not ok for her to do that to you. good luck!
Helen S.

by quinn1218 on 6/10/2011 11:31:11 PM

Should I get a guy's phone number from a friend or not? If so, how could I start a conversation?

Depends on how close you are to him. If you are friends, sure, if not, it may be better to get to know him and ask for his number Smile

Brittany Gladden
Brittany G.

by Lock&key on 6/10/2011 5:57:42 PM

yaaa i'll give him the espn book thingy... he LOVES sports

by oceanlover69 on 6/10/2011 5:26:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I NEED HELP> Today i had a massive break down from being frustrated by many things. 1) I'm always babysitting my bratty brothers and sisters who never clean up or anything.
2) everyday I clean and everyday its messed up within 10 minutes. not little messes like a plate here and a napkin there, I'm talking Clothes on the floor, toys everywhere, food left out, and dishes broken and scattered to the four winds.
What can i do to at least have the house somewhat decent, all my ideas get shot down by both mom and dad. and what can i do get my siblings to do there chores (their ages go from 1, who cant work, to 14 who is more then capable of picking up. ... I have 5 other siblings. and our house is a huge mess... If you could help I would be ETERNALLY GRATEFUL

Hey girlie! That sounds pretty bad and it sounds like your parents aren't doing much to help around the house either, that's pretty rough. It shouldn't be left up to you to clean everything, that's not fair at all.  Ask all your siblings nicely to help out, and sit down with your parents and explain to them that keeping the house together is not your job. You can't force your siblings to do their chores, but if you keep doing them for them, they'll never start because they know you're there to pick up their slack. Focus on your chores and keeping your space clean. Soon enough everyone else will realize that it's time to pitch in, even if that only happens because the house is intolerably messy. Sorry babe. I hope everything works out. Be sure to talk to your parents though, really try to get through to them. Good luck!

Jess W.

by Volleyball_grl2014 on 6/10/2011 3:25:36 PM

my dad hates-no not hates. He despises-no, not despises. He, like, loathes sports.

by LuvYaBunches on 6/10/2011 12:07:44 PM

My dad isn't big about sports, but he loves his new expensive phone.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 6/10/2011 11:18:06 AM