12 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

13 HOURS AGO 7 more reasons we love hair chalk—get a week's worth of stellar styles: http://t.co/p7KSrefjYG

14 HOURS AGO The challenge is on, stylish sweeties! Enter the @mkc_couture #StyleSelfie contest: http://t.co/Ufc33qWyNE pic.twitter.com/FgoCyUPQST

COMMENTS

GL's Lit Chicks Challenge!

10 weeks. 8 books. Incredible stories. Are you ready to read along?

i love lovelove anything by Joan Bauer ive read Close to Famous (a really great book), Hope was Here (amazing), Rules of the Road (also amazing) and peeled (not my favorite if hers

by kjm109 on 6/27/2011 10:15:07 PM

gosh!! i want those books!!

by nerdyrockerperson on 6/17/2011 2:29:31 PM

I want these so bad! If only I had Kindle money. :-(

by bookeater20 on 6/16/2011 12:49:04 PM

My library only has 1 of these books (Close to Famous)! Oh well, I'll just get them on my kindle!

by puppylover1152 on 6/14/2011 6:00:20 PM

OMG!!!!!!! I love this!~JellybeanxD P.S-The Lovebirds of America is my club where anybody can join!!!! You can be any religion, any size, any shape, anyone! Even someone who lives in China can join! I give people advice and we can talk about random things!!!! Please join! I want 50 members by Christmas! Thanks!!!! First people that join get positions!!!!!!!! Smile!

by jellybeanxD on 6/11/2011 9:20:33 PM

Does a weird guy like you?
Does a guy always stalk you?
Does a weird guy always have to be talking to you?

If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then the Crazy Boy club is for you! We would talk about our experiences with crazy boys and we would all help each other out with what to do when one likes us.

Apply for a position in the club!

Join Now!

by scooby239 on 6/10/2011 9:52:08 PM

*Gasp* the first one is on my BirthDay!!!!!! hahahahahahaha! Laughing

by kimmycutie24 on 6/10/2011 9:48:13 PM

Babe in Boyland sounds good! And so does The Magnolia League. Smile I can't wait! I hope I have time for reading this summer.

by ifreakinloveeyou on 6/10/2011 9:14:45 PM

i already read how to die of embarrassment. good book. totally gonna do this!

by janerbuy on 6/10/2011 9:05:33 PM

They all look great!!!!! I have read close to famous which was really good.

by mimim on 6/10/2011 8:55:06 PM