Bridget M.

is modding

4 HOURS AGO WHITE & GOLD, obvi. ⚪️🔶

8 HOURS AGO How to master the half moon mani 💅http://t.co/me1lXQP4855

11 HOURS AGO Prim AKA @WillowShields just joined the Dancing with the Stars cast: http://t.co/GXY88ro771

COMMENTS

GL's Lit Chicks Challenge!

10 weeks. 8 books. Incredible stories. Are you ready to read along?

i love lovelove anything by Joan Bauer ive read Close to Famous (a really great book), Hope was Here (amazing), Rules of the Road (also amazing) and peeled (not my favorite if hers

by kjm109 on 6/27/2011 10:15:07 PM

gosh!! i want those books!!

by nerdyrockerperson on 6/17/2011 2:29:31 PM

I want these so bad! If only I had Kindle money. :-(

by bookeater20 on 6/16/2011 12:49:04 PM

My library only has 1 of these books (Close to Famous)! Oh well, I'll just get them on my kindle!

by puppylover1152 on 6/14/2011 6:00:20 PM

OMG!!!!!!! I love this!~JellybeanxD P.S-The Lovebirds of America is my club where anybody can join!!!! You can be any religion, any size, any shape, anyone! Even someone who lives in China can join! I give people advice and we can talk about random things!!!! Please join! I want 50 members by Christmas! Thanks!!!! First people that join get positions!!!!!!!! Smile!

by jellybeanxD on 6/11/2011 9:20:33 PM

Does a weird guy like you?
Does a guy always stalk you?
Does a weird guy always have to be talking to you?

If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then the Crazy Boy club is for you! We would talk about our experiences with crazy boys and we would all help each other out with what to do when one likes us.

Apply for a position in the club!

Join Now!

by scooby239 on 6/10/2011 9:52:08 PM

*Gasp* the first one is on my BirthDay!!!!!! hahahahahahaha! Laughing

by kimmycutie24 on 6/10/2011 9:48:13 PM

Babe in Boyland sounds good! And so does The Magnolia League. Smile I can't wait! I hope I have time for reading this summer.

by ifreakinloveeyou on 6/10/2011 9:14:45 PM

i already read how to die of embarrassment. good book. totally gonna do this!

by janerbuy on 6/10/2011 9:05:33 PM

They all look great!!!!! I have read close to famous which was really good.

by mimim on 6/10/2011 8:55:06 PM

If you could have all your besties over for a party this weekend what kind of theme would your party have?

CLICK HERE to fall under the spell of Dearest, the magical new book in the Woodcutter Sisters series!

Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!

Ruby's backand this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!