7 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range 😘😘�http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

8 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

10 HOURS AGO 9 stages of introducing a guy to your overprotective brother: http://t.co/40AnWfA3aB pic.twitter.com/NAgwdo5ZrR

COMMENTS

GL's Lit Chicks Challenge!

10 weeks. 8 books. Incredible stories. Are you ready to read along?

i love lovelove anything by Joan Bauer ive read Close to Famous (a really great book), Hope was Here (amazing), Rules of the Road (also amazing) and peeled (not my favorite if hers

by kjm109 on 6/27/2011 10:15:07 PM

gosh!! i want those books!!

by nerdyrockerperson on 6/17/2011 2:29:31 PM

I want these so bad! If only I had Kindle money. :-(

by bookeater20 on 6/16/2011 12:49:04 PM

My library only has 1 of these books (Close to Famous)! Oh well, I'll just get them on my kindle!

by puppylover1152 on 6/14/2011 6:00:20 PM

OMG!!!!!!! I love this!~JellybeanxD P.S-The Lovebirds of America is my club where anybody can join!!!! You can be any religion, any size, any shape, anyone! Even someone who lives in China can join! I give people advice and we can talk about random things!!!! Please join! I want 50 members by Christmas! Thanks!!!! First people that join get positions!!!!!!!! Smile!

by jellybeanxD on 6/11/2011 9:20:33 PM

Does a weird guy like you?
Does a guy always stalk you?
Does a weird guy always have to be talking to you?

If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then the Crazy Boy club is for you! We would talk about our experiences with crazy boys and we would all help each other out with what to do when one likes us.

Apply for a position in the club!

Join Now!

by scooby239 on 6/10/2011 9:52:08 PM

*Gasp* the first one is on my BirthDay!!!!!! hahahahahahaha! Laughing

by kimmycutie24 on 6/10/2011 9:48:13 PM

Babe in Boyland sounds good! And so does The Magnolia League. Smile I can't wait! I hope I have time for reading this summer.

by ifreakinloveeyou on 6/10/2011 9:14:45 PM

i already read how to die of embarrassment. good book. totally gonna do this!

by janerbuy on 6/10/2011 9:05:33 PM

They all look great!!!!! I have read close to famous which was really good.

by mimim on 6/10/2011 8:55:06 PM

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Want to shake up your September?

CLICK HERE to check out this thrilling new novel from Katie Coyle.

Fall in love with the *perfect* book for back-to-school

Want to start the year off right? Grab a copy of How to Say I Love You Out Loud, a gorgeous new novel about friends, family and fitting in.

CLICK HERE to find out more.